Close

Likes Likes:  321
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not just "normal and acceptable", but preferable and superior to the point where little kids are being taught that anal intercourse, deviant behavior, and mentally ill trannies are things to be admired and emulated, so now we have a bunch of kids getting sex-change surgery.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Finnish Court Rules that Sex With Children is PERMITTED".

Someone get me OFF this planet.

Guess where all the pedophiles of the world will be moviing? Is this being done so Muzzie child rapists will be protected?

WTF IS GOING ON?????????
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a commercial for a Bissell wet/dry robot that seems impressive. Then it showed a white woman with a buck and two niglets. Guess what, Bissell lost our business.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This commercial starts out with a "devoted husband" YT, and then shows his bald niggersow, probably a tranny.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OLHF/force-f...hybrid-walmart

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggersow.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	14682
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck or sow? Not that I want to know but to me it's uncertain.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scheels Visa isn't specifically promoting mudsharking or oildrilling, but this commercial starts with a mulatto (one drop rule) and its she-nig. Then it shows a white father, white mother, white child and an adopted niglet.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Oklz/scheels-visa-got-it

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Scheels Visa isn't specifically promoting mudsharking or oildrilling, but this commercial starts with a mulatto (one drop rule) and its she-nig. Then it shows a white father, white mother, white child and an adopted niglet.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Oklz/scheels-visa-got-it

OF COURSE, the YT daddy is a beta clown. That's the only way white males are portrayed now, as submissive goofs or as a chubby, low-T, nu-male who can't get it up:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/d0D9/force-f...ibido-enhancer
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone get me OFF this planet.
    yup, I dream of relocating to a nice human planet somewhere else every fucking day !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now AAA is getting into the act. I just saw this commercial, and the nigger buck with an attractive white woman is common enough we just sneer, but I wanted to throw up from the implied lesniggery. To hell with them! I'm glad they haven't had my business in years.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Okvz/aaa-roa...are-everything

Name:	aaa bullshit 1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	14944

Name:	aaa bullshit 2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	14945

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    There are almost no commercials made with humans anymore - unless, of course, the human is portrayed as inferior to the nigger. I only watch commercial-free programs as much as possible. I'm just so sick of it anymore.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking Armor All has decided we need to see a nigger with an attractive white woman.
    What the hell does their product have to do with race mixing ?
    I can understand "Expedia" tooting on Marx's meat whistle, because they're just some digital travel scam.
    WTF are long established products, completely unrelated to woketurd shit eaters, doing this for ?

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fucking Armor All has decided we need to see a nigger with an attractive white woman.
    I can understand "Expedia" tooting on Marx's meat whistle, because they're just some digital travel scam.
    WTF are long established products, completely unrelated to woketurd shit eaters, doing this for ?
    Niggers only steal their products anyway. The ad firms are terrifying their customers into niggerism. When the public stop buying their rancid shit, things will change. I've never ever heard so may folk complaining about niggers on the TV. I have been very surprised. The wheel is turning. Folk are done with niggerology.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Oh dear God, is it this one?

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tcwQ/armor-all-germ-proof

Name:	Armor all.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	14949

In real life, there's nothing strong enough to clean the car of the giant nigger germ inside without ruining the interior.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I've never ever heard so may folk complaining about niggers on the TV. I have been very surprised. The wheel is turning. Folk are done with niggerology.
    Nigger fatigue is no doubt at an all time high, and it definitely is hurting woketurd corporations more than anyone will admit. Kellogg's jumped on the Mike Brown bandwagon, and ended up closing 3 of their plants soon after. How is there not a stockholder rebellion, and subsequent ousting of those responsible ? Flipping the bird at half your potential customers ? These execu-tards should be shown the door on the spot. WTF ?

23. Likes CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, is it this one? In real life, there's nothing strong enough to clean the car of the giant nigger germ inside without ruining the interior.
    Armor All is supposed to put a shine ON the car, not in it, especially next to a human female.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    GODDAM it! Check this "Skippy Peanut Butter" ad! Vile sow with her driller, who is OF COURSE, a stupid-looking, high-pitched, submissive, pencil-necked cuck/nu-male/pansy-assed sissy with his nerd glasses and sissy jeans, because ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE LIKE THIS! If they aren't, they are toxically masculine and should kill themselves. SO pissed OFF!

"Comments are turned off".

26. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be caught dead just wearing those cuck glasses, let alone the rest of classic Soyboy Ensemble.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be caught dead just wearing those cuck glasses, let alone the rest of classic Soyboy Ensemble.

Silly cuck probably pees sitting down. This is just another chapter in the "All YT, hetero men are garbage unless they're sissified nu-males hooked up with nigger sows."

It is the end of times.

30. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly cuck probably pees sitting down. This is just another chapter in the "All YT, hetero men are garbage unless they're sissified nu-males hooked up with nigger sows."

It is the end of times.
    Reading all your posts in this thread (and over the years) and the vomit-inducing reaction you always have to these girly-men...I suspect Mr. Diva's appearance is a cross between the Brawny paper towels guy, bigfoot, and Chris Hemsworth.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Reading all your posts in this thread (and over the years) and the vomit-inducing reaction you always have to these girly-men...I suspect Mr. Diva's appearance is a cross between the Brawny paper towels guy, bigfoot, and Chris Hemsworth.

Not exactly, but I'd rather Bigfoot than this thing:

https://streamable.com/vcmv2k

Name:	menwhathappened copy.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	14962

34. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast