Close

Likes Likes:  321
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've seen that too! It's like Stockholm Syndrome meeting King Kong. What possesses a human woman to want to be carried off by a nigger that will eventually send her to join Nicole Simpson?

The adverisers are trying to convince us that some cute, smart, young human woman would choose a nigger buck over any human male. The real question is "WHY are they doing this?" They're trying to prove how liberal and nigger-loving they are? Want to demonstrate that young women will hit the jackpot with a violent, sub-human nigger muh dikkin' them? I don't think so. I think they're doing it because if they aren't "inclusive" (which seems to have ONLY one meaning - showing happy human women cuddling up to vile nigger bucks) no one will buy their products and they'll be blacklisted.

But look how cute! Her nigger is tenderly bandaging her booboo, and playfully carrying her on his back. How adorable are nigger bucks?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transitions lenses: if a white woman wears them, she can get noticed by a nigger buck cRapping its way through the commercial!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZHpa/transit...by-pigeon-john

Almond Joy: a lighter-skinned nigger, but still a nigger, starts eating Almond Joy and a white woman mouths "Call me."

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w8Za/almond-...-tropi-calling
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-800-Flowers can go to hell too. Never ordered from them before, and after seeing this commercial, never will now. Is the smiling soyboy the niggerpotamus' boo, or just a deliveryman who wishes he were?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuck you 1800Flowers 2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	14103

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tmwT/1-800-f...lentines-rules

Name:	Fuck you 1800Flowers.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	14102

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/taLC/1-800-f...the-way-to-wow
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A reinforced mattress, apparently made just for morbidly obese mudsharks and the fat niggerbois they have to settle for.

Name:	Big Fig Mattress - Best Mattress for Heavy People - Shop Now.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	14117
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hyundai believes in eliminating the white race, and of course, cuck beta driller is an utter fool:

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never bought a Traeger and now never will. They could give me one for free, and I'd give it away or sell it, because I'd keep thinking about their commercial with a niggersow and the soyboy that's a standard fixture of most commercials.

The commercial does use a cool old song, and I got to reading about the old legend. Guess what, HBO made a niggerized cartoon version. Medieval Germany, and nevertheless filled with niggers!

The Pied Piper of Hamelin was adapted in Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child where it uses jazz music. The episode featured Wesley Snipes as the Pied Piper and the music performed by Ronnie Laws as well as the voices of Samuel L. Jackson as the Mayor of Hamelin, Grant Shaud as the Mayor's assistant Toadey, John Ratzenberger and Richard Moll as respective guards Hinky and Dinky.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

Name:	Piied Piper niggerized 1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	14493

Name:	Piied Piper niggerized 2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	14494

Name:	Piied Piper niggerized 3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	14495

Name:	Piied Piper niggerized 4.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	14496

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-800-Flowers can go to hell too. Never ordered from them before, and after seeing this commercial, never will now. Is the smiling soyboy the niggerpotamus' boo, or just a deliveryman who wishes he were?

Name:	Fuck you 1800Flowers 2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	14103

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tmwT/1-800-f...lentines-rules

Name:	Fuck you 1800Flowers.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	14102

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/taLC/1-800-f...the-way-to-wow
    First of all,a nigger would never send flowers to it’s mudshark or sow.It would steal them off of somebody’s porch and hand them to the bitch itself.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    While fixing our lunch, I put on "The Price Is Right" to wait for the 12 pm news. I was in time for a new Progressive commercial about two young mudsharks (who look underage for Christ's sake!) going ape over a niggerbuck at a laundromat. But I'm encouraged by the thumbs down on the NiggerloverTube copy, and all the comments. Maybe a lot more Americans than we think are anti-nigger.

All the other commercials had niggers. I'm not exaggerating, all of them. Entresto, Humira, anti-smoking PSA, Downey, Emergen-C supplement, Jennifer Aniston talking about Aveeno with a fugly nigger sow, and even Brawny showed a nigger paw reaching for a towel. There wasn't a single 100% human commercial.

Of course the Lizzo-sized nigger buck won over the pretty white woman. At first it didn't even realize what happened. Drew Carey said, "Yeah, you won!" The nigger shuffled over to its new prizes, including a car, and it was so excited it actually sat down on the stage step. Game shows have to rig things for enough niggers, to satisfy nigger and niggerloving network execs, and it's so obvious. The second to last contestant was a niggersow, replaced by a niggersow, and it was yet another niggersow that was the last contestant.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Americans See More Interracial Relationships in Advertising

A happy interracial family hugging each other while wearing apparel from clothing retailer Old Navy. A smiling Black man giving his white girlfriend an engagement ring in a State Farm insurance ad. And a biracial couple and their kids on a road trip in a vehicle made by Hyundai.

These are among the increasing number of advertisements selling everything from cereal to prescription drugs that portray the American family in ways few companies and advertising agencies would have dared a generation ago.

More than 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down laws banning interracial marriage, a growing number of ads feature interracial couples with biracial children.

Negative feedback

Interracial advertising sometimes sparks an ugly backlash.

In 2013, a Cheerios cereal TV commercial featuring a Black and white couple with their daughter drew an influx of racist and other negative comments.

More recently, the State Farm engagement ad received negative comments on Twitter.

“This is disgusting, and nobody wants to see this,” one user wrote.
    https://www.voanews.com/usa/race-ame...ps-advertising
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fornicating with animals is simply unnatural. Perhaps it occurred a lot before morality set in. Christianity, with lots of commandments and rules, put in writing what acts are simply not to be done. I don't consider myself that religious, but there's humans, and there's animals. Dogs are more human than niggers, and they are pets, but it's still wrong to do unnatural acts with them.

Niggers are sub-animals. Really. Ugly as sin, smelly like hell, no compassion for anyone, murderous. To even show and suggest they are potential love interests are debasing the easily fooled younger generation. Spread our message: this is not ok, this is inviting destruction in your life. If one is curious enough to mate with a monkey, don't be surprised if that monkey strangles you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a commercial, but spam I got. Would you offer your wife to Africoon niggers in exchange for a huge nigger muh dik?

Name:	muh dik Laurent - Outlook.png 
Views:	148 
Size:	437.4 KB 
ID:	14599

You too can photoshop a giraffe neck on your own muh dik and look just like this with 15": Those are some sexy looking bucks.

Name:	muhdiked.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	14600

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post

As ALWAYS, YT guy is a dweeby, neck-bearded, spindly cuck, like all YT males. We can all see and understand why the whore in the background chose a nigger buck.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post

Name:	Screenshot (2).png 
Views:	87 
Size:	509.0 KB 
ID:	14601

Does it get more blatant than this?
    Oh dear God, that's one of the worst yet. Why don't they just show a buck and white woman in bed?

I'd say I don't want to give them ideas, but you know the niggerlovers already dreamed that up.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Blackout, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Domino's "Cheesy Rom/Com" commercial has a gorgeous white girl open the door, then cuts to a shot of a jaboon standing behind her. Being from NY, there's no need for me to buy pizza, or anything else, from a national restaurant chain. Those places are filled with niggers, who know they can get away with all their usual monkeyshines, and management will cave in every time. Family-run operations do not put up with nigger nonsense, and will just tell them to GTFO, and don't come back, and the regular customers will back them up all the way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, that's one of the worst yet. Why don't they just show a buck and white woman in bed?

I'd say I don't want to give them ideas, but you know the niggerlovers already dreamed that up.
    They do. I posted this one a while back: "Bloom" mattress.

Name:	bloom164255.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	14602

23. Likes Blackout, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Zales"

Is your nigger buck wanting to buy you a diamond? Maybe a sow's driller wants to do the same? The lesbian one I"m not sure about as I don't know how they decide who gets the engagement ring.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Zales"

Is your nigger buck wanting to buy you a diamond? Maybe a sow's driller wants to do the same? The lesbian one I"m not sure about as I don't know how they decide who gets the engagement ring.
    Mudsharks had better be careful when they find out the buck replaced the real diamond with less than cubic zirconia. A mudshark can count the rest of her life in minutes if she dares confront a buck about what it pried out to pawn, when it stopped making payments on the ring already.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not just niggers. It's an all out war on everything considered normal, good, wholesome, American and family.

I listen to conservative talk radio during the day. Walton & Johnson, Hannity, Rush (RIP), followed by Michael Berry. Even on this station, public (dis)service announcement spots come on all day about the coof. In the latest, a woman's voice comes on to tell me how she and her "wife" got the vaccine and why we should too. Then I hear ads with a nigger fluff butt telling me how a new drug can keep him from getting the Anally Injected Death Serum while still engaging in and enjoying it's "risky" behavior.

As a strict construction Constitutionalist Libertarian, I don't give a shit what you do in the privacy of your own home. Go ahead and kill yourself like a fool but don't expect me to foot the bill and it also doesn't means I don't want your shit shoved down my throat.

All of these ads are pointless and do not do a damn thing to encourage the selling of goods or services. They don't encourage good health. They don't do a damn thing except brainwash the masses into accepting immoral behavior as normal and acceptable.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

As a strict construction Constitutionalist Libertarian, I don't give a shit what you do in the privacy of your own home. Go ahead and kill yourself like a fool but don't expect me to foot the bill and it also doesn't means I don't want your shit shoved down my throat.
    Same. I always thought "Live and let live" and never cared at all what any consenting adults did in private. I also never went around announcing what I did in my bedroom, but of course, if I wore a teeshirt that said "Straight and proud" or "White and proud" I'd be reviled as rayciss and a "hater".

All of these ads are pointless and do not do a damn thing to encourage the selling of goods or services. They don't encourage good health. They don't do a damn thing except brainwash the masses into accepting immoral behavior as normal and acceptable.
    Not just "normal and acceptable", but preferable and superior to the point where little kids are being taught that anal intercourse, deviant behavior, and mentally ill trannies are things to be admired and emulated, so now we have a bunch of kids getting sex-change surgery.

Name:	aidscampaigns_300x300.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	14641

Name:	bigotdzT.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	14642

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast