Close

Likes Likes:  321
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Purple mattresses: if they're strong enough for a 500-lb. niggerpotamus and its land whale, they're strong enough for you!

Attachment 18016 Attachment 18017 Attachment 18018

Jesus in heaven. Niggers can have that morbidly fat white thing. You know the joke about rolling that kind of woman in flour and looking for the wet spot? That would take all the flour from 10 acres of Kansas wheat field.

And I've never understood eating in bed. Mrs. S and I have never even done breakfast in bed. It just seems so messy even if you don't spill something and change the sheets anyway.
    Holy shit. I don't even want to know what morbidly obese bitches and whale-like nigresses are ooking about.

Here we have a classic submissive beta nu-male who has a sow and a niglet. Oh, and he has diarrhea. But thanks to Humira, he can still go and pick up his sowlet.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't the mudsharking commercial I saw this morning (am I bulimic and needed to vomit up my breakfast?!), but bad enough. Whether Kay's promotes burning coal or drilling oil, it's still bestiality.

And here's a collection of classic commercials on the Hallmark Channel, with more oildrilling cuckery. Well, I'm sure real women are just fine with niggers keeping a beta-male like that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hallmark bestiality.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18283

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't the mudsharking commercial I saw this morning (am I bulimic and needed to vomit up my breakfast?!), but bad enough. Whether Kay's promotes burning coal or drilling oil, it's still bestiality.

And here's a collection of classic commercials on the Hallmark Channel, with more oildrilling cuckery. Well, I'm sure real women are just fine with niggers keeping a beta-male like that.

Name:	Hallmark bestiality.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18283

Do the advertising geniuses for these companies put out a cattle call specifying they need an inept, bumbling, high-pitched, nu-male loser dweeb to desperately need the assistance of niggers? This is the ONLY YT male that is acceptable now. You'll never see any useless niggers, though.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Do the advertising geniuses for these companies put out a cattle call specifying they need an inept, bumbling, high-pitched, nu-male loser dweeb to desperately need the assistance of niggers? This is the ONLY YT male that is acceptable now. You'll never see any useless niggers, though.
    Pretty much! Tyrone Power types need not apply, but any Ty'Rhone can walk right in and be cast (the filthier the better) to be paired with a pretty white blonde.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my "holiday" gift guide. We shouldn't use the C-word in case some muzzie who just crawled off the boat gets offended.

Seems the Bay thinks I should spend the "holiday" with some purebred, retarded Africoon buck.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit. I don't even want to know what morbidly obese bitches and whale-like nigresses are ooking about.

Here we have a classic submissive beta nu-male who has a sow and a niglet. Oh, and he has diarrhea. But thanks to Humira, he can still go and pick up his sowlet.

Gross!!!!!!!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zelle is at it again with the soyboy that IRL would get pounded in his ass by his niggeress.

Name:	Zelle niggerloving 1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	18416

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qGFK/zelle-holidays-toast

Name:	Zelle niggerloving 2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	18417

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qDGd/zelle-snowfam

And they have another commercial showing their conception of the modern white male, a fat, literally stinky nerd whose father gives him deodorant as a gift. WTF? This is supposed to make me think "Hey, that sounds like a great product" or "I can relate to that guy, I should try that out"?

Name:	Zelle promoting cuckery.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	18419

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    While the real Chimpout was down, I've seen nothing but niggers in just about every last commercial. When "The Sound of Music" was on the other night, I didn't watch the whole thing, but in about an hour I saw literally just one commercial that didn't have niggers in it.

And the promotion of bestiality is just getting worse.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/quA9/pandora...y-emilie-mover

Name:	Pandora oildrilling 1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	18487

Name:	Pandora oildrilling 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	18488

I didn't see this one on TV but found it online.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tpH2/pandora...y-bill-withers

Name:	Pandora mudsharking 1.jpg 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	18489

Name:	Pandora mudsharking 2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	18490

You know, though, these commercials could be considered realistic. With how soyboy fugly the oildriller is, and the butterface coalburning bitch, in real life they'd probably have to resort to literal niggerloving.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember when eHarmony was criticized for refusing to do same-sex pairings? Well look, whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't wave your dick in my face, just like I don't wave mine in yours.

But it was wrong for eHarmony to be sued into same-sex pairings, and I guess as penance, they went with the vilest bestiality. I am not going to post a link to this new commercial because of how vile it is. An obvious soyboy fag is sitting on a couch, talking about its great love in life, and then the niggerbuck steps in. I had to change the channel but I'm pretty sure they were flapping lips by the end.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember when eHarmony was criticized for refusing to do same-sex pairings? Well look, whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't wave your dick in my face, just like I don't wave mine in yours.

But it was wrong for eHarmony to be sued into same-sex pairings, and I guess as penance, they went with the vilest bestiality. I am not going to post a link to this new commercial because of how vile it is. An obvious soyboy fag is sitting on a couch, talking about its great love in life, and then the niggerbuck steps in. I had to change the channel but I'm pretty sure they were flapping lips by the end.

How wrong they are. Niggers are NOT looking for love "relationships" with man-bunned little sissy flits and do not frequent eHarmony. They hit up Grindr, looking for downlow rutting and some money. Period.

Disgusting!!!!

Name:	harmonynig.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	18589

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That picture makes me want to vomit all over again. There's just something particularly vile about that commercial, more than most others I see, on par with those nigger-filled AIDS drug ads.

Now Moonpod is joining the promotion of bestiality. They're ridiculously overpriced gimmicks anyway, and this commercial makes sure they won't get a dime from me. The look on the niggerbuck's face is like it just let loose with a gallon of its own feces. The blonde is probably just a hired model, but did she still have to look so lovingly at the nigger?

Name:	moonpod bestiality.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	18620

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qtaE/moon-po...apeutic-device

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was in my inbox. Great way to make sure I will not be using that company's products!

Name:	mail.jpg 
Size:	249.1 KB 
ID:	18630

And no more Aleve for us. We buy the store generic brand anyway for half the price, same ingredient.

This isn't the commercial I saw with a white woman and a filthy buck, but I guess it's the sequel, after she burned the coal and found herself single again.

Name:	Aleve bestiality.jpg 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	18631

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qKXx/aleve-day-one-try-alevex

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purple mattresses: if they're strong enough for a 500-lb. niggerpotamus and its land whale, they're strong enough for you!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Samsung: Keep in touch with all the delightful niggers in your life.

27. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vile. Just vile.

Name:	Just vile.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	18681

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OyiO/hims-personal

And look at some of their older commercials. Talk to a "friend" about mental health? The only time even a niggerlover gets that close to a nigger is for literal niggerloving.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Homie is promoting coalburning, which is a guaranteed eventuality for a company using such a ghetto name.

Adore Me showed very believable oildrilling before with a real cucktard. Now they're into mudsharking. The white blonde probably didn't know what it was she was modeling for, just an assignment she was getting paid for. So I guess I'd give her a pass, but it's still disgusting. If she has any shame she's hanging her head in it, thinking "Oh dear God, what did I get myself into."

Name:	Adore Me bestiality 1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	18791 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adore Me bestiality 2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	18792

After being tagged in an Adore Me social media post by his girlfriend, a man "took a hint" and wants other men to as well.
    Uh, even with all the willing mudsharks in the world, a nigger's best bet to get a VD date is muh dikking its latest DL homie for venereal disease, its best bet to get a white woman for a "date" is a can of mace, and its best bet for a "girlfriend" is to get sent to NU and put on dresses.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qQqo/adore-me-took-a-hint

There was another commercial we saw tonight that was just vile, but at the moment I'm forgetting what it was. There was another commercial with Reese's Pieces, featuring an oildrilling fambly, so there's yet another product I'm scratching off our list. At this rate we won't be able to buy bottled water anymore.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had never heard of LoveSac, and this commercial tonight guaranteed I will never buy their furniture, ever. That "daughter" is just a model, of course. She looks far too white to be theirs.

Name:	Lovesac.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	18853

A couple of years ago, they were promoting adopting a niglet. That or the "wife" burned coal on the side, and the white cuck hubby decided they'd keep the niglet as his own. But they also snuck in the "son" drilling oil.

Name:	Lovesac 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	18854

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Homie is promoting coalburning, which is a guaranteed eventuality for a company using such a ghetto name.

Adore Me showed very believable oildrilling before with a real cucktard. Now they're into mudsharking. The white blonde probably didn't know what it was she was modeling for, just an assignment she was getting paid for. So I guess I'd give her a pass, but it's still disgusting. If she has any shame she's hanging her head in it, thinking "Oh dear God, what did I get myself into."

Name:	Adore Me bestiality 1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	18791 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adore Me bestiality 2.jpg 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	18792

Uh, even with all the willing mudsharks in the world, a nigger's best bet to get a VD date is muh dikking its latest DL homie for venereal disease, its best bet to get a white woman for a "date" is a can of mace, and its best bet for a "girlfriend" is to get sent to NU and put on dresses.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qQqo/adore-me-took-a-hint

There was another commercial we saw tonight that was just vile, but at the moment I'm forgetting what it was. There was another commercial with Reese's Pieces, featuring an oildrilling fambly, so there's yet another product I'm scratching off our list. At this rate we won't be able to buy bottled water anymore.

Okay, when the hell are people going to say "ENOUGH!" to YT men ALWAYS being presented like the beta in the house-hunting - an emasculated, featureless, blobby, useless faggot-assed cuck?

They would never EVER portray niggers in this insulting, degrading way. Are they trying to say, "See ladies? This is what you get if you don't burn coal."

35. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that vile commercial with Reese's and Twizzler joining forces to show an oildrilling soyboy and his niggerpotamus. Still can't find it online, though, but here's a new one to me of a younger soyboy and his niggeress. Of course the white cheerleader isn't that pretty.

Name:	Reese's niggerloving 1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	18891

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qUAV/reeses-...ty-cheerleader

And this one shows a corporate type nigger relaxing on the beach, wondering why it can't wear white after Labor Day. Actually, niggers should never be allowed to wear white.

Name:	Reese's niggerloving 2.jpg 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	18892

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tJoX/twizzle...fter-labor-day

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Edmunds is getting into promoting coalburning. At this rate I don't think a single major company in 5 years will be clean of bestiality, if there are any left.

That model has to be a mudshark IRL. There's no way she could have been just acting when she looks so lovingly at the buck, and what did Edmunds' ad agency do? They had her conjure up an even uglier buck. At the end, the only thing on the first nigger's mind is, "Sheeit, dumb white bitch, nubbudy gone fine hey body oud hee!"

Name:	Edmunds mudsharking 1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	18893

Name:	Edmunds mudsharking 2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	18894

Name:	Edmunds mudsharking 3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	18895

Name:	Edmunds mudsharking 4.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	18896

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qm6A/edmunds-com-you-do-you

39. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast