Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not exactly, but I'd rather Bigfoot than this thing:

https://streamable.com/vcmv2k

Attachment 14962
    At first, my reaction was . Then I became after that soyboy turned and I saw his beard. Want to bet it's for a nigger buckfriend to pull on?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    At first, my reaction was . Then I became after that soyboy turned and I saw his beard. Want to bet it's for a nigger buckfriend to pull on?

IF the feminazis and libtards have their way, this is what YT males will devolve into, and they will all be paired with dominant niggers. Only then will SJWs be satisfied.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Commercials during golf, especially the major tournaments, are the most niggerized of all. I already knew I can't watch the PGA Championship without niggers in my face. Back to back commercials of GEICO and National Car Rental? Magic niggers. Even the Asian guy walking past the counter has to be waving to a Brillo-headed niggeress.

But this one takes the cake. Brighthouse wants to show grandparents so happy and proud of their grandniglet, because their daughter (who doesn't look like them anyway) mated with a filthy buck.

One commercial featured one of the Gorillams tranny bucks. Gross. But IBM to its credit did have a commercial featuring one of the LPGA, and hey, I'm a guy and can admire a pair of beautiful legs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    commercials during golf, especially the major tournaments, are the most niggerized of all. I already knew i can't watch the pga championship without niggers in my face. Back to back commercials of geico and national car rental? Magic niggers. Even the asian guy walking past the counter has to be waving to a brillo-headed niggeress.

But this one takes the cake. Brighthouse wants to show grandparents so happy and proud of their grandniglet, because their daughter (who doesn't look like them anyway) mated with a filthy buck.

one commercial featured one of the gorillams tranny bucks. Gross. But ibm to its credit did have a commercial featuring one of the lpga, and hey, i'm a guy and can admire a pair of beautiful legs.
    gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a commercial with humans and niggers camping. My family used to camp a lot when I was young and we never saw a nigger in a campground. That may be one of the reasons I liked going camping.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    There's a commercial with humans and niggers camping. My family used to camp a lot when I was young and we never saw a nigger in a campground. That may be one of the reasons I liked going camping.
    I've seen one. It dashed in after I entered the changed-daily PIN on the restroom's keypad lock. Since it had multiple stalls, I wasn't worried, but I should have been. I was a teenager and had a hatred of niggers, but not enough of an "avoid the groid" instinct. It could have easily muh dikked me! It was probably snooping around for a white woman to rape, or a tent to steal from.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen one. It dashed in after I entered the changed-daily PIN on the restroom's keypad lock. Since it had multiple stalls, I wasn't worried, but I should have been. I was a teenager and had a hatred of niggers, but not enough of an "avoid the groid" instinct. It could have easily muh dikked me! It was probably snooping around for a white woman to rape, or a tent to steal from.
    It may have been in there getting materials to make a batch of jenkem with.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen a nigger backpacking in the California Sierras. Even tent camping at the beach, at many locations between Mendocino County to San Diego County. But the last time I beach camped was over 15 years ago; I just hotel it these days. 4th of July holidays I never see niggers! That's because the campsites aren't that cheap and "discriminating" against those who don't work and can't pay.

I know niggers don't like camping because they're homeless anyway. God I hate their species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check this out:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first house I ever owned was in Northwest Montana. It's one of the few places in the lower 48 that still holds population's of big ass Silvertip Grizzlies. Huge bastards. The kind that snack on bull elk like cheese puffs.
    Particularly the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area.

Formally designated in 1964, the Bob Marshall Wilderness extends for 60 miles (95 km) along the Continental Divide and consists of 1,009,356 acres (4,085 km˛
    Humans go in there and are never seen again. I loved the place because not only are niggers incredibly rare in MT, I doubt one has ever been into the Bob Marshall. Who knows, maybe one or two at some time fell out of a passenger jet wheel well and landed there but I assure you they're fossilized bear scat by now.

I fuckin love camping.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Check this out:
    Oh dear God, even if it were all humans, it's still an incredibly stupid commercial.

Well, it's fairly easy to fix. When the crayon-dick YT says the niglette is a good kisser, the buck pappy needs to break out into a grin. "Sheeit, dat wut I tellz huh too!"

19. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wifey asked me yesterday if any of our TV's can pick up on the air broadcasts. I had cable TV turned off after the communist media flooded everything with nigger loving after the Saint George Floyd goodification. I told her the 4K in the living room is connected to an antenna. Then she asked why I don't watch it anymore. I told her too many niggers being coddled. Her reply was "Oh, yeah".

21. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, even if it were all humans, it's still an incredibly stupid commercial.

Well, it's fairly easy to fix. When the crayon-dick YT says the niglette is a good kisser, the buck pappy needs to break out into a grin. "Sheeit, dat wut I tellz huh too!"

I have a number of issues with this: Demonstrating to young YT males that being a submissive Beta nu-male cuck is cute or desirable, pushing oil drilling for young boys, and portraying this hideous, King Kong nigger buck as a caring, protective family man pappy as he sits in his typically lovely and clean home.

The creators of war-time propaganda would have killed to have these advertisers on their team.

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This disgusting photo from Macy's came in e-mail, so I edited the thread title from "commercials" to let us talk about general advertising.

The YT cuck and the niggerbuck are looking like they're ready for DL action after the photoshoot. The white woman on the right wouldn't be half bad if she weren't man-tranny ugly, 50 pounds overweight, and with feet men's size 11.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	15927

I don't know if I posted these before, just a few snapshots I took trying to make niggers look just like us.

A white cuck invites a nigger over, and the wife is trying to smile but doesn't look too happy.

Name:	IMG_20190902_100213125.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	315.4 KB 
ID:	15928

But that's ok, the nigger found someone willing to burn coal.

Name:	IMG_20190902_100223788.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	322.8 KB 
ID:	15929

I think I posted this one before. The nigger is appropriately looking like it's thinking, "Sheeit, ahz gonna burn dat YT bitch juss like dis mashmlow!"

Name:	IMG_20200601_104047320.jpg 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	15931

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toyota thinks it's sweet to get a young girl hooked up with a Medusa-headed nigger buck because none of those white boys are good enough.

27. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may have been in there getting materials to make a batch of jenkem with.
    That's what I thought!!

29. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comcast showed a buck and its mudshark complaining about their slow Internet, personified by a 100% white cuck soyboy who even does the hand gesture.

Name:	cuckfuck.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	16494 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	future dead mudshark.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	16495

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tY9h/xfinity...-house-meeting

But here's the one that almost made me throw my beer stein through the TV. There's an Asian girl, I guess supposed to be pretty but more middle of the road, and though she's 20-something she acts more like a teenager. And then her buck shows up. "I lubs you."

Name:	mudshark 1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	16496 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudshark 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	16497

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OEAf/xfinity...a-ericas-ready

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    yup, I dream of relocating to a nice human planet somewhere else every fucking day !
    There's a novel called Hold Back This Day ​by Ward Kendall that would be right up your alley. Check it out.

33. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    JC Penney's idea of "back to school" means mudsharking with a tranny buck.

Name:	mudsharking1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	16696

Name:	mudsharking2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	16697

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OeUX/jcpenne...school-selfies

Niggerloving has to start when young, even younger than teens.

Name:	Mudsharks start early 23435012_1927274310870097_8690188525423230873_n.jpg 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	16698

35. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate them just as much for this as I do for all the mythical, magical neegroes that are just as rare as unicorns in real life. This is the ONLY kind of so-called YT male seen in the media now - a flabby, baby-man, Mommy's boy nu-male cuck that couldn't figure out which end of a hammer to grip:

Someone needs to beat the shit out of it.

37. Likes Coon Town, Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast