Close

Likes Likes:  248
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purple mattresses: if they're strong enough for a 500-lb. niggerpotamus and its land whale, they're strong enough for you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vile Purple 1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	18016 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vile Purple 2.jpg 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	18017 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vile Purple 3.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	18018

Jesus in heaven. Niggers can have that morbidly fat white thing. You know the joke about rolling that kind of woman in flour and looking for the wet spot? That would take all the flour from 10 acres of Kansas wheat field.

And I've never understood eating in bed. Mrs. S and I have never even done breakfast in bed. It just seems so messy even if you don't spill something and change the sheets anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Purple mattresses: if they're strong enough for a 500-lb. niggerpotamus and its land whale, they're strong enough for you!

Name:	Vile Purple 1.jpg 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	18016 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vile Purple 2.jpg 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	18017 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vile Purple 3.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	18018

Jesus in heaven. Niggers can have that morbidly fat white thing. You know the joke about rolling that kind of woman in flour and looking for the wet spot? That would take all the flour from 10 acres of Kansas wheat field.

And I've never understood eating in bed. Mrs. S and I have never even done breakfast in bed. It just seems so messy even if you don't spill something and change the sheets anyway.
    Holy shit. I don't even want to know what morbidly obese bitches and whale-like nigresses are ooking about.

Here we have a classic submissive beta nu-male who has a sow and a niglet. Oh, and he has diarrhea. But thanks to Humira, he can still go and pick up his sowlet.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't the mudsharking commercial I saw this morning (am I bulimic and needed to vomit up my breakfast?!), but bad enough. Whether Kay's promotes burning coal or drilling oil, it's still bestiality.

And here's a collection of classic commercials on the Hallmark Channel, with more oildrilling cuckery. Well, I'm sure real women are just fine with niggers keeping a beta-male like that.

Name:	Hallmark bestiality.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18283

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This isn't the mudsharking commercial I saw this morning (am I bulimic and needed to vomit up my breakfast?!), but bad enough. Whether Kay's promotes burning coal or drilling oil, it's still bestiality.

And here's a collection of classic commercials on the Hallmark Channel, with more oildrilling cuckery. Well, I'm sure real women are just fine with niggers keeping a beta-male like that.

Name:	Hallmark bestiality.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18283

Do the advertising geniuses for these companies put out a cattle call specifying they need an inept, bumbling, high-pitched, nu-male loser dweeb to desperately need the assistance of niggers? This is the ONLY YT male that is acceptable now. You'll never see any useless niggers, though.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Do the advertising geniuses for these companies put out a cattle call specifying they need an inept, bumbling, high-pitched, nu-male loser dweeb to desperately need the assistance of niggers? This is the ONLY YT male that is acceptable now. You'll never see any useless niggers, though.
    Pretty much! Tyrone Power types need not apply, but any Ty'Rhone can walk right in and be cast (the filthier the better) to be paired with a pretty white blonde.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my "holiday" gift guide. We shouldn't use the C-word in case some muzzie who just crawled off the boat gets offended.

Seems the Bay thinks I should spend the "holiday" with some purebred, retarded Africoon buck.

11. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit. I don't even want to know what morbidly obese bitches and whale-like nigresses are ooking about.

Here we have a classic submissive beta nu-male who has a sow and a niglet. Oh, and he has diarrhea. But thanks to Humira, he can still go and pick up his sowlet.

Gross!!!!!!!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zelle is at it again with the soyboy that IRL would get pounded in his ass by his niggeress.

Name:	Zelle niggerloving 1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	18416

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qGFK/zelle-holidays-toast

Name:	Zelle niggerloving 2.jpg 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	18417

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qDGd/zelle-snowfam

And they have another commercial showing their conception of the modern white male, a fat, literally stinky nerd whose father gives him deodorant as a gift. WTF? This is supposed to make me think "Hey, that sounds like a great product" or "I can relate to that guy, I should try that out"?

Name:	Zelle promoting cuckery.jpg 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	18419

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456