Close

Likes Likes:  321
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Good God, she looks more retarded than Down Syndrome. I always hope with such ads that it's just a model, and not a RL mudshark, and someone who had no choice because she'd signed a contract to go wherever. But nowadays you never know. The NHS probably found one of their own employees willing to make a little extra money for a fambly picture.

I'm suddenly having flashbacks to a co-worker at my old job who looked too much like Joe Pesci in the JFK movie. The first thing I noticed about her were those huge eyebrows. I didn't hold that against her, though, but then I saw her proud photo of her niglet.
    I think this is a real 'shark and not a model. The soulless, dead eyes and the obvious forced smile give it away. The 'burner knows that a) it fucked up and b) it's too late to do anything about it.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She also looks about 17. Seems these Libtard companies like pairing young girls with full-blooded Africoon nigger bucks. Makes them look even more woke, I guess.
    Teenage girls with adult nigger bucks? Sounds woke just like Epstein. Not surprising, since he was one of "them."

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy a DreamCloud mattress and get a snakehead nigger buck with facial pubes for free!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adburnerbundle.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	266.8 KB 
ID:	21179

It's going to be hard to get bloodstains out of that white bedding.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Subaru: Find a joyous life with your pet nigger and pack of mutant sprogs.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    RBC:

"So we created an everyday couple to be the ongoing walking, talking and joshing example of how your ideas and RBC ideas work together."
    They had to create this fake mudshark, happy with her educated, intelligent (but butt ugly) buck who wants to talk about banking and investments because this doesn't exist in real life.

https://vimeo.com/637588190?embedded...&owner=4334406

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God, Kroger is at it again. This time the oildrilling isn't just implied, and there's even a grandniglet.

Name:	Kroger oildrilling.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	21403

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Good God, Kroger is at it again. This time the oildrilling isn't just implied, and there's even a grandniglet.

Name:	Kroger oildrilling.jpg 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	21403

Here in socal, Kroger is known as Ralph's. Their illegals paradise market is Food4Less. Full of midgets who just crossed less than 3 months ago

Ralph's is nicer, but more expensive. I rarely go there. I prefer Vons or Aldi, or NigMart.

Heartwarming story about the joys of human -ape miscegenation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Heartwarming story about the joys of human -ape miscegenation.
    How about a half minute telling us that niggers aren't just like us, but they get supah pows an sheeit?

I'd never heard of this company, and right on their site's main page, they throw oildrilling in your face.

Name:	Selecthealth oildrilling.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	21433
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beta driller wants to drill oil with an obese sow who pisses all over herself.

18. Likes Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Pandora" where romantic snake-headed bucks buy they fat sheboons jurry and where pencil-necked beta nu-males buy the same for their jet-black 'Out of Africa" nigresses for their "unique love".

Name:	Pandora Moments charm holders.png 
Size:	871.2 KB 
ID:	21962

20. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was about to switch to Walgreens as Kinny's is just a clusterfuck of mayhem and incompetence.... Not Walgreens now... No way...........
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I was about to switch to Walgreens as Kinny's is just a clusterfuck of mayhem and incompetence.... Not Walgreens now... No way...........
    Wallgreens, who had to leave SF and CA entirely due to niggers robbing them blind and it's been decreed they cannot be arrested? Yet they still show niggers and mudsharks in their ads.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, so it's obvious that advertisers have a standing cattle call for "pencil-necked, skinny-jeaned, sissy cuck-types with douchebag facial hair to pair with sheboons in commercials so we can look totally WOKE". How else could they find so many of them?

Gain nu-male and his sheboon just love those fresh sheets!

24. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    a standing cattle call for "pencil-necked, skinny-jeaned, sissy cuck-types with douchebag facial hair to pair with sheboons in commercials so we can look totally WOKE". How else could they find so many of them?
    Kia's new commercial is vile enough with the typical omega-male cuck that prefers to take it up his ass from his niggersow, and would grin as he ate his own feces if the sow said it would make her happy.

Name:	Kia so vile.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	23350

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MNVGfNZ22rc

But no no no, Nyquil's (I guess from a few years ago) is even more disgusting. I was eating dinner when it came on, and I almost vomited everything up.

You know that kind of "man," who represents everything against real masculinity, didn't have to do any acting to show his love for a nigger. He probably left the set to go be with his DL buck boos.

Name:	Nyquil so vile.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	23351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siI9kAxTEH4

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678