Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry You think you know a person but then....

I used to go to school with a person who I thought was pretty cool and lost contact with him shortly after he left for college in the early 1980s. I had often wondered whatever became of him because he was a pretty cool guy, very funny and always gave the best parties during high School. Just recently I decided to look him up on social media and found him and sent him a message on Facebook messenger. We had a few conversations over the past couple of months, mostly talking about old times and he never really made much posts on Facebook other than a few funny memes, crazy GIFs and a few random youtube videos. But today my eyes were opened and I saw him for what he really was. A Nigger lover. The posts started early this morning, pictures and quotes of Martin Looter Coon, and then he changed his profile picture, one of him wearing a BLM shirt with his fist raised in the Nigger salute with a BLM frame surrounding it, and then the sickest thing happened, and I had to run to the bathroom to get rid of my breakfast and probably all that I ate in the past 12 hours, his relationship status changed and when I clicked on who his new girlfriend was, you're never going to believe this... That's right friends, he's dating a Nigger. I blocked him right away and so did all of my friends that knew him from high school. Right when you think you know a person.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have friends I have known for 20+ years that have gone full on liberal. I can’t talk to them anymore. I can’t associate with them and don’t want to know them.

3. Likes Ookin Eek liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On social media I'm seeing friends of friends with the BLM profile pictures, which tells me who to watch out for if I ever meet them IRL. It makes me wonder how any of my friends could be friends with such people, but American society has degenerated so much, we can't be surprised anymore what happens to a person over the years. For all you guys know, in a few more years even I might start oildrilling. (OK, now that is just a joke, a really bad one, because I would literally shoot myself dead first.)

It could have been worse. It could have been an ex-girlfriend you slept with, who could have been coalburning at that time!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ookin Eek liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate nigger lovers too!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pretty good rule of thumb when analyzing a person is how many contacts in their phone are niggers.

You can best believe I have 0 as in n0ne!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    On social media I'm seeing friends of friends with the BLM profile pictures, which tells me who to watch out for if I ever meet them IRL. It makes me wonder how any of my friends could be friends with such people, but American society has degenerated so much, we can't be surprised anymore what happens to a person over the years. For all you guys know, in a few more years even I might start oildrilling. (OK, now that is just a joke, a really bad one, because I would literally shoot myself dead first.)

It could have been worse. It could have been an ex-girlfriend you slept with, who could have been coalburning at that time!
    David Alan Coe has some great lyrics along that line....
    From the song Nigger Fucker,

And to think I'd ate the pussy
    Where that big, black dick had been
    And kissed the lips that sucked him off
    Time and time again
    It's enough to make a man throw up
    Sure is hard to figure
    How any decent girl could ever fuck
    A greasy nigger

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    David Alan Coe has some great lyrics along that line....
    From the song Nigger Fucker,

And to think I'd ate the pussy
    Where that big, black dick had been
    And kissed the lips that sucked him off
    Time and time again
    It's enough to make a man throw up
    Sure is hard to figure
    How any decent girl could ever fuck
    A greasy nigger
    It would be enough for me to blow my brains out, thinking of all the diseases I'd contracted!

Mrs. S and I have never been with anyone else. Some people in college made me the butt of jokes when word got spread around, some girls wanted to be the first to show me around. But in the end I'm glad I held on as I was taught in church. It's the only way to be absolutely sure about a partner's history, unless you know you can trust someone who in turn can trust everyone he or she has been with. It's the old saying that when you sleep with someone, you sleep with everyone that person has. If you sleep with someone who slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with a nigger, nigger diseases are so virulent you might as well have fucked the nigger yourself.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.