Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gets low cash bail because of COVID, then it and a homie rob and murder a young college grad

I could feel my blood pressure soaring, guys. I'm just so over this.

That niggerloving judge is an accessory to murder and deserves to be sent to death row also. Bail lowered to $12,000 means just $1200 cash in most places. Which homies robbed and murdered more humans to bail out their getaway driver?

One of two suspects arrested in Philadelphia in connection to the death of a 25-year-old Temple University graduate shot while walking his dog had been freed just two weeks earlier on bail dramatically reduced in part because of coronavirus pandemic-related court closures.

District Attorney Larry Krasner said in a statement Sunday night that his office had argued in two separate cases last year that 20-year-old Davis L. Josephus be held in jail, "yet bail was lowered by judges over our objections." Josephus is facing several charges, including murder, conspiracy, robbery and illegal firearm offenses after allegedly shooting Milan Loncar in Brewerytown Wednesday.

Police said surveillance video showed two men approach Loncar on the street before 7 p.m. -- one pointing a gun at him – before both reached for his pants pockets. Loncar was shot once in the chest. He was still clutching the leash of his rescue dog when officers arrived.

Loncar graduated from Temple University in 2019. He had planned to move in with his girlfriend next month.
    About an hour and a half after Loncar was fatally shot, Josephus was taken into custody around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in connection to an unrelated alleged carjacking the day earlier, Fox 29 Philadelphia reported. Four men fled from the vehicle, but police captured Josephus, who was the driver.

Josephus – who had been arrested five times since January 2019 -- was charged on Feb. 19, 2020, with 11 counts, including kidnapping for ransom, robbery, car theft, firearms violations and other charges, in connection to an incident that previous July. The victim, in that case, was an Uber driver, Jane Roh, a spokesperson for Krasner, told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Bail was initially set at $100,000, but months later Senior Municipal Court Judge Teresa Carr Deni lowered that amount to just $20,000 after the eighth time authorities scheduled and then failed to hold a preliminary hearing for the case, partially due to pandemic-related courthouse closures.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...o-weeks-before

Look at that young, happy, nice looking guy who had so many years ahead. Then look at that God damn demon spawn with the usual soulless eyes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA-shooting-suspect.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	13721
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Human Murdered By Nigger In Philadelphia

Name:	38127348-9157067-image-a-15_1610924376067.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	13743

Murder monkey Josephus Davis "has been charged with the murder of Temple University graduate Milan Loncar, who was robbed and shot dead while walking his dog in Philadelphia."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157067/Philadelphia-police-arrest-two-men-connection-fatal-shooting-college-graduate.html

The victim "was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday at about 7pm when he was shot dead just one block from his home."

3. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post

Murder monkey Josephus Davis "has been charged with the murder of Temple University graduate Milan Loncar, who was robbed and shot dead while walking his dog in Philadelphia."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157067/Philadelphia-police-arrest-two-men-connection-fatal-shooting-college-graduate.html

The victim "was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday at about 7pm when he was shot dead just one block from his home."

FUCKING nigger!! I used to live in philthadelphia and it is a $hi+h0le!! I also worked for the philthadelphia housing authority so I saw first hand what subhuman niggers lived like. Also the territory where I worked was near Temple U. Philthadelphia has been a dhimmirat shithole for over 60 years!!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post

This guy looks as beta and liberal as they come. I wonder if he still loves niggers in the afterlife.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a peep on the MSM.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The single-digit IQ savage nigger beast identified as a suspect in the killing of a recent Temple graduate, who was shot while walking his dog, had been released from prison on reduced bail just two weeks prior.
    I shouldn't read this stuff. It makes me crazy.
    The murderous knuckle-dragger was charged with a separate violent carjacking of an Uber driver and paid $2,000 bail after a judge reduced the bail from $100,000 to $20,000....assistant district attorneys argued for higher bail amounts but were denied by the two presiding judges.
    The judges should be put in jail, in the same cell with their nigger they turned loose.

https://6abc.com/milan-loncar-murder...crime/9785829/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best one I remember in Philadelphia was when the state police threw hand grenades from a helicopter and ignited barrels of gasoline the niggers were storing on the roof of the building. I believe the nigger group was named MOVE. After burning down the block and making good a bunch of MOVE members the shit storm started in court but no one was ever arrested.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    The best one I remember in Philadelphia was when the state police threw hand grenades from a helicopter and ignited barrels of gasoline the niggers were storing on the roof of the building. I believe the nigger group was named MOVE. After burning down the block and making good a bunch of MOVE members the shit storm started in court but no one was ever arrested.
    It's a shame most of the police these days are pussies and were unwilling to do similar stuff to members of the terrorist organizations known as #BlackLivesMatter and Antifa.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In big cities, citizens are disarmed. And the fools don't even know their rights.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    And this is why it is nicknamed - Filthadelphia - Filthy savage knuckle dragged murderous niggers and corrupt politicians.

I had the unfortunate opportunity doing up-training at SWPS on the base.....never again will I set foot in Filthadelphia
    I used to live in the SHITHOLE!! It's the worst!!

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shame! Worthless knuckle dragging criminal burden of society nigger taking out a productive human. They rarely give capital punishment in liberal states.Nigg will be supported through NU with taxpayer money for the rest of it’s worthless life!

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that nigger is avatar-grade ugly! You know he's guilty as hell.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat!
    This guy looks as beta and liberal as they come. I wonder if he still loves niggers in the afterlife.
    My first reaction to his picture was, "Why is he with a chick?".

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Police say Davis was arrested just two hours after the murder, allegedly driving a car reported stolen in a separate carjacking.

https://6abc.com/milan-loncar-murder...crime/9785829/

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    I shouldn't read this stuff. It makes me crazy.
    Looking at that especially primitive nigg, then at the victim (his poor dog must be a wreck!), I felt my blood rush to my head. This is getting to be too much.

Then--this is how bad I'm getting--I thought, "Victim looks like a liberal. Dealing with hairtrigger irrational liberals and subhuman black beasts is tough. Maybe if nigg-on-whigg crime happens once too often, the whiggers will flip out? It's a thought.

In general, conservatives look less limp-wristed. Since niggers go for easy prey: children, the elderly, unaware betas, I'm hoping they end up targeting liberals more. Divide-and-conquer, you know?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care how beta he may have been. He's merely a product of these times, where all young women are pressured to spread for niggers and young guys are likewise pressured to be less than masculine by every media source and advertisers like Gillette

He was an intelligent, educated, hard-working, tax-paying productive citizen who had people who loved him. He did not deserve to be gunned down by some beyond-feral, predatory, parasitic savage and left to die on the street. It's funny how no one mentions "hate crime" if the victim is human.

Name:	Screenshot_2021-01-21 Mother shares heartbreaking tributes to son shot in Philadelphia.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	13781
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I stopped working for the philthadelphia housing authority less than a week before that happened. Glad I quit that "job!!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Loncar was a BLM loving liberal, fuck him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Look at that young, happy, nice looking guy who had so many years ahead. Then look at that God damn demon spawn with the usual soulless eyes.

Name:	PA-shooting-suspect.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	13721
    First to of all I had a sneaking suspicion that this Milan Loncar was a flaming faggoty nigger loverl, but could find nothing to prove my theory until now.
    [QUOTE]The lawn at the home of Loncar's mother was covered with Black Lives Matter signs. According to his mother, Loncar was going to move in with his girlfriend next month while planning for an eventual wedding.[/QUOTE] https://www.bigtrial.net/2021/01/kra...spect-who.html
    Here he is living in Brewery Town, Philly, which as I understand is completely fuxated and overrun with nigger beasts. Is that correct? Point two, the quote from the article, they were a BLM loving nigger coddling family, most likely marching with BLM. While I don't advocate for violence against our own, I have ZERO sympathy for leftist BLM liberals who are victims of murderous TNB. He got exactly what he deserved.
    Last edited by Sandy; 01-24-2021 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Removing reference to violence