Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex Niggerballer is going to be on Celebrity Boxing show

This is the basketball nigger and former husband of one of the Kardashian coalburners. A few years ago he overdosed in a Nevada brothel and was almost good. Somehow this ape is 41 years old and has had 12 heart attacks and 6 strokes and is still stealing oxygen. I doubt that this actually goes through, but if it does there is a good chance that it will gain batwings in the ring.

Lamar Odom boxing is even sadder and more dangerous than you think (deadspin.com)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    This is the basketball nigger and former husband of one of the Kardashian coalburners. A few years ago he overdosed in a Nevada brothel and was almost good. Somehow this ape is 41 years old and has had 12 heart attacks and 6 strokes and is still stealing oxygen. I doubt that this actually goes through, but if it does there is a good chance that it will gain batwings in the ring.

Lamar Odom boxing is even sadder and more dangerous than you think (deadspin.com)
    Let's hope the Bat fairy STRIKES again!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another magical nigger, with magical qualities and properties is about to be presented to its 'hungry for more' brain diseased human admirers ! The stupidity of the average human is quite simply staggering. How anybody could tune into this fucking mindless shit is beyond my comprehension.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 6-foot-10 Odom doesn’t currently have an opponent ... but CB creator Damon Feldman tells us he’s working on a big-name celeb to duke it out with Lamar
    For all its health problems, a midget could give it tough competition. How about a midget running around and kicking it in the legs?

I could almost pay money to see it get knocked out on the first punch, achieving goodness right there on the mat. Almost, because I'd rather see it for free on NiggerTube. Odds are good it'll have a heart attack once it starts doing what for a healthy human barely works up a sweat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Let's hope the Bat fairy STRIKES again!!
    I love ❤️ the batWingfairy!