Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerloving Walmart wants us to donate to charity on Marching Looter Coon Day

The retailer announced in a blog post that the online giving campaign will support the Walmart Spark Fund for Charities at Charities Aid Foundation of America. The retailer pledged to match any donation from U.S. Walmart, Sam’s Club and brand associates as well as its customers until 11:59 p.m. Monday.

Walmart will match up to $4 million, approximately $2 million for associates' donations and $2 million for customers'.

"Martin Luther King, Jr. believed that greatness comes through service," the company wrote."In honor of his servant leadership, the third Monday in January has become recognized as the MLK Day of Service and is intended to be more of day 'on' than a day 'off.'"
    Ben Hasan, Walmart's chief global culture, diversity, equity and inclusion officer, says the campaign is part of the company's larger efforts towards addressing "the drivers of systemic racism in society and accelerate change."
    As part of its own efforts, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation committed $100 million over the next five years through a new Center for Racial Equity.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/w...aising-charity

I stopped by Walmart earlier, in my highly human area, and the PA system was blasting snivel rights speeches in our ears. It made me hurry up to get the couple of items and get the hell out. It makes me want to establish a James Earl Ray Memorial Fund, if there isn't one already.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ben Hasan, Walmart's chief global culture, diversity, equity and inclusion officer,
    Now there's a BS job if ever I heard one. I bet he rakes in a bundle too. Hey, Hasan - have you ever asked yourself why this "systemic racism" exists? Have you pondered that maybe if the majority of the world hates niggers and muzzies, there could possibly be a very good reason for it?

Ben Hasan: The voice of the Walmartians, looking like an alien from Star Wars.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ben_hasan.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	13733
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/w...aising-charity

I stopped by Walmart earlier, in my highly human area, and the PA system was blasting snivel rights speeches in our ears. It made me hurry up to get the couple of items and get the hell out. It makes me want to establish a James Earl Ray Memorial Fund, if there isn't one already.
    I would support that!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give money to no charity,because only a small part of the donation actually goes to the cause.Nigger charities are only a lost cause.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the practice of cashiers asking if you want to donate to charity when you are checking out. If I wanted to donate to any cause I am perfectly capable of doing that on my own.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I hate the practice of cashiers asking if you want to donate to charity when you are checking out. If I wanted to donate to any cause I am perfectly capable of doing that on my own.
    Me too. Almost all places do this now. I'm not giving any of my hard earned money to any charity that will just feed niggers and illegals. Not one cent. Nothing for any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    A lot of people don't like this tactic, and are fine with saying no. I feel bad for the cashiers, who are forced to involve every customer this nonsense.
    Another racket I despise, is this "Susan G. Komen" breast cancer "charity". Back when I was a football fan, they had a yearly shakedown at the stadium, with all the players wearing something pink. Then I found out that the "charity" and the NFL split 90% of the proceeds.
    Another outrage is that the US taxpayers pay the NFL, (used to) to promote the US military at the games. Fuck the NFL.