Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NAACP chapter massah sends muh dikk pic to a niggeress at work, claims it was for its home ho

TNB from start to finish.

The president of a recently reactivated NAACP chapter in New York admitted over the weekend to sending a sexually explicit photograph of himself "intended for my wife to an individual I was working with."

The revelation by Monroe County Legislator Ernest Flagler-Mitchell came in a statement Saturday less than two hours after his virtual swearing-in ceremony as head of the Rochester NAACP chapter, the Democrat & Chronicle reported. The image of his genitals was sent to a 19-year-old woman who alleges the lawmaker sexually harassed her.

Flagler-Mitchell said the individual accepted his apology and "assured me that they were not offended." In a statement of her own, the woman claimed Flagler-Mitchell began harassing her after she was a victim in a September 2020 shooting.

"I am writing this so that you are all aware of the type of person he is," she wrote, WHEC-TV reported. "I am going public and will be asking for his resignation. No one should be in a position where they turned to their elected official for help and are met with unwanted sexual advances and inappropriate messages. I am only 19 years old."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naa...l-picture-teen
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting how the nigger buck chose to sexually harass the girl after she was shot.

He must've smelled weakness from his prey, and his predatory instincts must have flared up. "Here is a weak and lame animal that I must stalk, torture and kill, because I am a pussy faggot that is unwilling to hunt animals that are smarter or stronger than me. I will also send her a digital picture of muh dik for no reason, and with no explanation. Girls fucking LOVE that shit."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Girls fucking LOVE that shit."
    Well, what’s a nigger to do, have an intelligent conversation? In it’s mind, the most impressive thing it has is it’s muh dikk.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Martin Looter Koon day. It's the right day. For niggers to go full muh dik!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post