TNB from start to finish.

The president of a recently reactivated NAACP chapter in New York admitted over the weekend to sending a sexually explicit photograph of himself "intended for my wife to an individual I was working with."

The revelation by Monroe County Legislator Ernest Flagler-Mitchell came in a statement Saturday less than two hours after his virtual swearing-in ceremony as head of the Rochester NAACP chapter, the Democrat & Chronicle reported. The image of his genitals was sent to a 19-year-old woman who alleges the lawmaker sexually harassed her.

Flagler-Mitchell said the individual accepted his apology and "assured me that they were not offended." In a statement of her own, the woman claimed Flagler-Mitchell began harassing her after she was a victim in a September 2020 shooting.

"I am writing this so that you are all aware of the type of person he is," she wrote, WHEC-TV reported. "I am going public and will be asking for his resignation. No one should be in a position where they turned to their elected official for help and are met with unwanted sexual advances and inappropriate messages. I am only 19 years old."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naa...l-picture-teen