Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Afrocentric Holidays

MODS:FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM...

In honor of Martin Luther Nigger day, I was thinking about holidays. Real ones. And I couldn't help but contrast that against nigger holidays...
    1- Today....Martin Luther Nigger Day....Celebration about a suit wearing, philandering, big-talking nigger who fired up the entire jungle with his bullsheeit.
    2-Kwanzaa...a made up nignog holiday by some monkey in 1966. Too bad that they don't follow any of the '7 Principals of Kwanzaa'. If they did, perhaps the entire nigger race would only be slightly less fucked up.
    3- Juneteenth...WTF? is that even a fucking word? A non-Federally recognized 'holiday' where the niggers can ook and eek about one of the biggest mistakes ever made by this country.

Did you notice how every nigger holiday is somehow a dig at YT? I did!

Next thing you know we will have a holiday like 'Feces Flinging Friday', or 'Watermelon Wednesday', or 'National Gibs Day'. I would rather see a 'Back To Apefricka Day'.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should have an 'Anthony Johnson Day,' where we celebrate the day the first slave owner in the USA was formally recognized by the legal system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon...son_(colonist)

He was literally for the first slave owner, and... *drum roll please*... also a nigger. He was a nigger that owned nigger slaves, and his legal actions were responsible for the enslavement of all the other nigger slaves in the USA.

If it wasn't for that nigger, slavery would have never been a thing in the USA.

Niggers like to blame white people for slavery, but the truth is that niggers not only brought it here from Africa, but they also WANTED to enslave other niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.