Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Flinging food, not feces...

http://https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-cavaliers-to-trade-or-release-kevin-porter-jr-after-foodthrowing-locker-room-outburst-report-164730416.html

Here is a case coming from the Nigger Baskeetbawl League. It is really just TNB but it made the news so it is share worthy. It seems to me that the NBA is just a nigger soap opera. Actually, anything that is niggercentric is just a fucked-up nigger soap opera.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Porter, 20, has not played this season for personal reasons. He was involved in a one-car accident in November and charged with “improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, transport loaded firearm in a motor vehicle accessible to operator or any passenger without leaving the vehicle.”
    So the nigger got itself in enough trouble that the team wants nothing to do with it, and it got even madder. It's amazing it didn't start shooting off its Hi-Point in the locker room, not that capping its fellow groids would have been any loss.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that instead of paying niggers a bunch of money, the company should just hire people that will provide the niggers with whatever the niggers think they want.

So they want a Rolex, a fancy car, and some KFC?

They can have all of that, but all of it (except the chiggun) will be the property of the NBA, and it will all be returned to the NBA when the nigger is found to no longer be of use. It would be no different from how most niggers pretend to be rich while not actually having a lot of (or any) money.

Niggers also need handlers, to make sure they aren't committing crimes all the time.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I think that instead of paying niggers a bunch of money, the company should just hire people that will provide the niggers with whatever the niggers think they want.

So they want a Rolex, a fancy car, and some KFC?

They can have all of that, but all of it (except the chiggun) will be the property of the NBA, and it will all be returned to the NBA when the nigger is found to no longer be of use. It would be no different from how most niggers pretend to be rich while not actually having a lot of (or any) money.

Niggers also need handlers, to make sure they aren't committing crimes all the time.
    Here in Baltimore we had a feetsball nigger running back who actually had one good season, one so so season, and was gaining a national following because he also did Irish dancing (LOL). But then he crashed his car into a tree, the cops came and found weed and a handgun in the car, and he was released.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Here in Baltimore we had a feetsball nigger running back who actually had one good season, one so so season, and was gaining a national following because he also did Irish dancing (LOL). But then he crashed his car into a tree, the cops came and found weed and a handgun in the car, and he was released.
    Did he do an Irish "jig?!" Sorry, I know OBVIOUS but I couldn't resist!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sooooo looking forward to the massive pay cuts these cry baby niggerballers will have to take because of the Vid !

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Sooooo looking forward to the massive pay cuts these cry baby niggerballers will have to take because of the Vid !
    So looking forward to seeing these niggers penniless and homeless when their careers are over. It's so weird. That happens all the time to NBA groids, and you'd think that if they attended college and managed to get a degree, they would be able to find work.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.