Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Martin Luthor Koon
    Chimpout Guest

Martin Luthor Coon Day

Why should anybody celebrate this "national holiday"? I'd love to see Google shilling for Veterans Day the way they shill for this black POS. So I'm supposed to praise him because he didn't give in to his primal monkey urges like other niggers do? F that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He did give in to his nigger primal urges. That is why the FBI has sealed all the records of every claim that has been been made. Just wait until the transcripts are released in 2027. There will be massive chimpouts and even attempts by the nigger loving left to keep them sealed so their hero can be kept safe.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I actually celebrate March 10 each and every year not simply because it was my late fathers birthday but because James Earl Ray was also born on that day.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    He did give in to his nigger primal urges. That is why the FBI has sealed all the records of every claim that has been been made. Just wait until the transcripts are released in 2027. There will be massive chimpouts and even attempts by the nigger loving left to keep them sealed so their hero can be kept safe.
    I fear the most damning information on drug-addled, drunken, morally-bankrupt Marvin Loofer Klingon were shit-canned during the Barry Soetoro "Obama" fake "presidency".

The MLK fable is just another tool the commies use to keep niggers on the plantation.

White Nationalist Willie
    Chimpout Guest
    I watch Planet of The Apes every year on this day to honor the MLK holiday for these pieces of filth.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I celebrated MLK day by watching some amazing shows on TV featuring the accomplishments of niggers such as this:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does that thing get to the fridge?

Better yet, how does that thing wipe its ass and wash its hands before it goes to the fridge... no wait... I think I know that answer!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's 1130 PST, and the day of the nigger boy is about to end. No public TV today; all were talking about the legacy of this charlatan.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already my kids are learning about Monkey's 'Ah have a chimp speech.'

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MLK-001.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	13746

Dear friends:

Let us each post how we celebrated Marchin' Lucifer Koon Day yesterday. Most honorable Mazzah White Nationalist Willie watched Planet of the Apes. Me: I had a large bowel movement, then did the ape-propiate paperwork and watched the turds for a few moments, before flushing, in memory of the serial muh-dicker plagiarist (its thesis for its 'doctorate' was stolen from a human...). It was great!

Name:	Turd-004.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	312.2 KB 
ID:	13747

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Name:	MLK-001.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	13746

Dear friends:

Let us each post how we celebrated Marchin' Lucifer Koon Day yesterday. Most honorable Mazzah White Nationalist Willie watched Planet of the Apes. Me: I had a large bowel movement, then did the ape-propiate paperwork and watched the turds for a few moments, before flushing, in memory of the serial muh-dicker plagiarist (its thesis for its 'doctorate' was stolen from a human...). It was great!

Name:	Turd-004.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	312.2 KB 
ID:	13747
    Gives me a thought. From now on everytime i take a shit im gonna call it taking a Martin.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    MLK - 'I ask that you judge me by the content of my character'
    HUMAN jury - 'We have and find you guilty in the first degree'

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    MLK - 'I ask that you judge me by the content of my character'
    HUMAN jury - 'We have and find you guilty in the first degree'
    A Chimper once said, if we judged them by the content of their character, they'd beg us to judge them by their skin.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post