Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Ahmad & six others shot at afterhours niggerparty in Phoenix, AZ

24th and University. Not a good area LOL

The owner of the building, Tommy Johnson, told ABC15 he operates a non-profit that introduces kids to music production during the day. During off hours, Johnson said he rents the space for private events and on Saturday night there were two separate birthday parties scheduled.

According to Johnson, who was inside the building when the shooting occurred, things got “out of control” as more and more people started showing up.

He said the shooting happened after “somebody started talking to someone else’s girl.”

Seven security guards were working at the time and he said one of them fired their weapon during the exchange and three of the guards were among those shot.

Phoenix police says there were multiple shooters and they have not yet been arrested or identified.
    https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/mul...-university-dr

Police identify man killed in shooting at after-hours nightclub in Phoenix

Police have identified the man killed in a shooting early Sunday morning at an after-hours nightclub in Phoenix.

Police say 24-year-old Ahmad Thornton died in the gunfire. Six other men were injured.

The shooting happened just before 5 a.m. near 24th Street and University Drive. Sgt. Andy Williams with the Phoenix Police Department said 911 callers reported hearing multiple gunshots and people screaming.
    https://www.azfamily.com/news/1-dead...5a422e5d3.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “somebody started talking to someone else’s girl.”
    The ho wasn't as cheap as the buck thought.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The ho wasn't as cheap as the buck thought.
    I've actually witnessed niggers using the following pickup line at work, when they were trying to hit on female coworkers: "I gibs you twenny dollah if you fuck me."

I wasn't working at a whorehouse.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I've actually witnessed niggers using the following pickup line at work, when they were trying to hit on female coworkers: "I gibs you twenny dollah if you fuck me."

I wasn't working at a whorehouse.
    I just realized my eyes got even bigger than Bert's. That's just like niggers so I shouldn't be surprised, and yet...

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only niggers bring guns to birthday parties, funerals, wakes, weddings, barbecues, anti-violence marches, kids parties at Chuck E. Spears - you name it. It's a paradox for the blek, who know they'll be other niggers there, and have to assume there will be trouble. If you're white, you avoid any situation where there might be niggers afoot, and leave at the first sign of their presence, beyond one or two.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The owner of the building, Tommy Johnson, told ABC15 he operates a non-profit that introduces kids to music production during the day.
    Creating more cRappers. A noble ambition.

According to Johnson, who was inside the building when the shooting occurred, things got “out of control” as more and more people started showing up.
    And that came as a surprise? It's like saying, "I've only seen 10 cockroaches in my place, but then more and more started showing up and it got out of control".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Only niggers bring guns to birthday parties, funerals, wakes, weddings, barbecues, anti-violence marches, kids parties at Chuck E. Spears - you name it. It's a paradox for the blek, who know they'll be other niggers there, and have to assume there will be trouble. If you're white, you avoid any situation where there might be niggers afoot, and leave at the first sign of their presence, beyond one or two.
    I carry my G 43 everywhere I go. Church the bank with the grandchildren parties etc.I wouldn’t dream of pulling it out unless it was a life or death situation.Niggers are an irresponsible unpredictable savage low IQ species.They shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I carry my G 43 everywhere I go. Church the bank with the grandchildren parties etc.I wouldn’t dream of pulling it out unless it was a life or death situation.Niggers are an irresponsible unpredictable savage low IQ species.They shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.
    Here in NY, they make a big fucking deal about owning and carrying handguns, and will bust you for a $3 pocket knife, in a tool bucket, in your work truck. I bought my first handgun, a .380, to make it home alive from my first job, with my first two paychecks. I was 14, and it was the bad old NY of the mid '70s. My dad borrowed it when NYC went in the toilet in the late '70s, and used it. I carried when I lived in other states, because it was commonplace, but here I only do so when necessary. We have overactive police in my county, and very few niggers. I always have a blade on me, and always will. My neighbor's kid did 2 1/2 years upstate for carrying in his car. Here, a nigger would be let go, where whitey gets the works. Sad but true.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here in NY, they make a big fucking deal about owning and carrying handguns, and will bust you for a $3 pocket knife, in a tool bucket, in your work truck. I bought my first handgun, a .380, to make it home alive from my first job, with my first two paychecks. I was 14, and it was the bad old NY of the mid '70s. My dad borrowed it when NYC went in the toilet in the late '70s, and used it. I carried when I lived in other states, because it was commonplace, but here I only do so when necessary. We have overactive police in my county, and very few niggers. I always have a blade on me, and always will. My neighbor's kid did 2 1/2 years upstate for carrying in his car. Here, a nigger would be let go, where whitey gets the works. Sad but true.
    I’d never live in NYC again.I live in FL,have a permit and carry at all times.I drive up to CT every summer to work on our rentals.I carry.Way I look at it is no one will know unless I use it.And if I use it,it’s to save my life or a loved one’s.What will the libs say?They’d rather I was murdered?Either way,I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

16. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d never live in NYC again.I live in FL,have a permit and carry at all times.I drive up to CT every summer to work on our rentals.I carry.Way I look at it is no one will know unless I use it.And if I use it,it’s to save my life or a loved one’s.What will the libs say?They’d rather I was murdered?Either way,I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
    That's also my mantra, Jim.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having lived in SoCal for a decade of my early adulthood, here's my theory...

Just as the Hispanics drove the niggers out of large swaths of southern California in the 1990's, I believe those niggers were then driven out of the counties east of LA. into places like Vegas and Phoenix.

The Hispanic populations of those regions now is burgeoning just like it did in Cali in the 80's and 90's. I don't knw where the niggers will go if they're driven out of those places.

Maybe back to Africa...?

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We never lived there. My dad commuted there for 47 years, minus two years for the Korean War. He survived 5 robbery attempts, with only one success by the niggers - they sliced his pocket, and his leg, open, getting away with $18. I worked all around NYC for years, but not anymore. CT is as bad or worse than NY, as far as persecuting gun owners goes. Twenty years ago, my friend went to a big gun show there, wanting to sell a few long guns. One of them was a Franchi SPAS 12, which is just a big, clunky shotgun, functionally identical to any tube fed semi auto shotgun, but with a pistol grip on it. They looked at his guns, let him in, waited until he sold the thing, then arrested him and the guy who bought it. It was on some banned "assault weapons" list that CT had enacted. Meanwhile, military-style semi-auto rifles that were not banned were for sale. The CT state cop that made the arrest did everything he could to lock these guys up forever, but county and state prosecutors dropped the charges, against my friend at least. That was after he spent 10K on a shyster.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Having lived in SoCal for a decade of my early adulthood, here's my theory...

Just as the Hispanics drove the niggers out of large swaths of southern California in the 1990's, I believe those niggers were then driven out of the counties east of LA. into places like Vegas and Phoenix.

The Hispanic populations of those regions now is burgeoning just like it did in Cali in the 80's and 90's. I don't knw where the niggers will go if they're driven out of those places.

Maybe back to Africa...?
    We can only HOPE!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We never lived there. My dad commuted there for 47 years, minus two years for the Korean War. He survived 5 robbery attempts, with only one success by the niggers - they sliced his pocket, and his leg, open, getting away with $18. I worked all around NYC for years, but not anymore. CT is as bad or worse than NY, as far as persecuting gun owners goes. Twenty years ago, my friend went to a big gun show there, wanting to sell a few long guns. One of them was a Franchi SPAS 12, which is just a big, clunky shotgun, functionally identical to any tube fed semi auto shotgun, but with a pistol grip on it. They looked at his guns, let him in, waited until he sold the thing, then arrested him and the guy who bought it. It was on some banned "assault weapons" list that CT had enacted. Meanwhile, military-style semi-auto rifles that were not banned were for sale. The CT state cop that made the arrest did everything he could to lock these guys up forever, but county and state prosecutors dropped the charges, against my friend at least. That was after he spent 10K on a shyster.
    That’s horrible! Glad I live in Florida.I can go to any gun show,buy and sell without a background check.Don’t know if this will always be the case. But I’ve taken advantage of it so much in the past, I really don’t give a shit.I got what I need for life.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Seven security guards were working at the time and he said one of them fired their weapon during the exchange and three of the guards were among those shot."

Three security guards shot! Well trained security professionals. Most likely wanna be cop shines with Hi-Points!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the "diversity" they want to give your equity to.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.