Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Police Officers Teshawn and Shakim with friends Tevon, Anthon, Roystin, Maleek traffic 700lbs of cocaine

Police officers charged after over 700 pounds of cocaine found at Opa Locka Airport

Two U.S. Virgin Islands police officers, along with four others, have been charged with drug trafficking after more than 700 pounds of cocaine were found as the officers and two other men landed on a private plane at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport.

Federal agents said Teshawn Adams, 26, and Shakim Mike, 29, U.S. Virgin Islands police officers, and two others, traveled to Miami on a private passenger flight from St. Thomas on Tuesday. They were detained after Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers discovered the cocaine, packaged as 294 individually plastic-wrapped bricks during a scan of luggage at the airport upon the plane’s arrival.

Criminal complaints filed by the United States Attorney of the Southern District of Florida said CBP officers saw the bricks on the screen of the X-ray machine and that the weight totaled 328.79 kilograms, or just under 725 pounds.

Roystin David, 28, and Maleek Leonard, 27, from St. Thomas were traveling with the two officers on the private passenger jet.
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...locka-airport/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason niggers work is to get the inside track on a good hustle.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They probably would have had a better chance of getting away with the crime if they had murdered a couple of fat niggers, stuffed their rotting corpses with the cocaine, and brought them back in coffins.

At any rate, I thought cocaine was yesterday's news, and meth is where the real money is these days.

Niggers love shooting up a mixture of meth and fentanyl. I think they call it a "speedball."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    They probably would have had a better chance of getting away with the crime if they had murdered a couple of fat niggers, stuffed their rotting corpses with the cocaine, and brought them back in coffins.

At any rate, I thought cocaine was yesterday's news, and meth is where the real money is these days.
    Don't niggers already smuggle that way in Africa?

Niggers love shooting up a mixture of meth and fentanyl. I think they call it a "speedball."
    This needs to be encouraged, but with just fentanyl, purified to ten times the lethal dose for humans. I would support a government program to give them the doses for free, except they'd bring it back to their nigger nests to "cut" and resell.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.