Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Zimbabwe teen she boons learning Tae Kwon Do to guard against unwanted muh dik

I studied TKD a little bit during my youth and came to the conclusion that it was mostly just stupid, ineffective kicking.
    Zimbabwean teen teaches taekwondo to fight child marriage

In Zimbabwe, where girls as young as 10 are forced to marry due to poverty or traditional and religious practices, a teenage taekwondo enthusiast is using the sport to give girls in an impoverished community a fighting chance at life.

“Not many people do taekwondo here, so it’s fascinating for the girls, both married and single. I use it to get their attention,” said 17-year old Natsiraishe Maritsa, a martial arts fan since the age of 5 who is now using taekwondo to rally young girls and mothers to join hands and fight child marriage.

They enthusiastically follow her instructions to stretch, kick, strike, punch and spar. After class, they talk about the dangers of child marriage. Holding their babies, the recently married girls took the lead.

One after the other, they narrated how their marriages have turned into bondage, including verbal and physical abuse, marital rape, pregnancy-related health complications and being hungry.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/05/zimbab...hild-marriage/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their nigger husbands are going to rape and beat the shit out of them when they find out about this.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    missing 'ol wicked whitey are they? I wonder.....

Niggers complain about white order, laws and society, then complain about them when they have ruined them. There is no use in trying to extract the savagery from these beasts. Without a master and a deterrent, niggers will never be able to sustain a peaceful existence.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Zimbabwe, where girls as young as 10 are forced to marry due to poverty or traditional and religious practices
    So the mammys sell their own sowlets into what is basically slavery? Why is no one doing anything about this terrible injustice? Imagine - niggers sexually enslaving other niggers. How shocking.

Foo Man Choo, who be yoo, can ya dig?
    "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting".

I didn't link the video because I know no one wants to watch it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kung Fu Fighting (Original Music Video) - YouTube.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	13741
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    missing 'ol wicked whitey are they? I wonder.....

Niggers complain about white order, laws and society, then complain about them when they have ruined them. There is no use in trying to extract the savagery from these beasts. Without a master and a deterrent, niggers will never be able to sustain a peaceful existence.
    I don't want to be a master of any nigger. In fact, even if they invite us to be new masters, we should refuse. Why? Because it's a nigger deal - feed them, clothe them, and get nothing in return but contempt. No, let them be masters of themselves. Let them establish contacts for trade and commerce. Surely, they won't be able to help themselves, feed themselves, or maintain the infrastructure of modern life. They will fall, kill each other, destroy their own kind.

The way to eradicate this plague is to allow it to breed itself out of existence.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I studied TKD a little bit during my youth and came to the conclusion that it was mostly just stupid, ineffective kicking.
    Zimbabwean teen teaches taekwondo to fight child marriage

https://nypost.com/2021/01/05/zimbab...hild-marriage/
    That depends. I've studied it consistently for 49 years and hold a 9TH Degree Black Belt. Unfortunately if you study Kukkiwon style (WT) it's been watered down to be a "sport" and you would be correct in your assessment. The ITF style of Tae Kwon Do was developed by a General Choi, and that style is WAY more effective. ROK soldiers who learned that style fought in Viet Nam and they were BADASSES!! I trained under a Korean who was a ROK for a couple of years. I also studied Filipino Arts like Arnis and I studied Hapkido, and if you practice realistic drills with street reality in mind, it is effective as self defense. I do agree that the Olympic style for sport is BULLSHIT!! Anyway, why would anyone teach sowa a Martial Art? Let them develop their own art, nigger do!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't want to be a master of any nigger. In fact, even if they invite us to be new masters, we should refuse. Why? Because it's a nigger deal - feed them, clothe them, and get nothing in return but contempt. No, let them be masters of themselves. Let them establish contacts for trade and commerce. Surely, they won't be able to help themselves, feed themselves, or maintain the infrastructure of modern life. They will fall, kill each other, destroy their own kind.
    We aleady know they are totally incapable of doing any of the above. Haiti is a pretty good example, among many others.

The way to eradicate this plague is to allow it to breed itself out of existence.
    Yes, and it wouldn't take long with a species unable to feed itself. From the sub-simian with a bone in its snout, squatting in a cowshit hut to a hustling, cracked-out, worthless pavement ape in Detroit, they would all perish if only YT would stop showering them with everything they need and want.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    bondage, including verbal and physical abuse, marital rape, pregnancy-related health complications and being hungry.
    And? That's normal nigger mating ever since Satan made the first from raping a monkey. It's also what sows do to the bucks even better than the other way around.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That depends. I've studied it consistently for 49 years and hold a 9TH Degree Black Belt. Unfortunately if you study Kukkiwon style (WT) it's been watered down to be a "sport" and you would be correct in your assessment. The ITF style of Tae Kwon Do was developed by a General Choi, and that style is WAY more effective. ROK soldiers who learned that style fought in Viet Nam and they were BADASSES!! I trained under a Korean who was a ROK for a couple of years. I also studied Filipino Arts like Arnis and I studied Hapkido, and if you practice realistic drills with street reality in mind, it is effective as self defense. I do agree that the Olympic style for sport is BULLSHIT!! Anyway, why would anyone teach sowa a Martial Art? Let them develop their own art, nigger do!!
    Thanks for the awesome summation. I've often wondered about the value of kicking in an actual fight, I was concerned it would throw me off balance. I didn't know that there were several styles of TKD. When I was younger I liked Jiu Jitsu (starting with Japanese style and incorporating Brazilian) and a little bit of Wing Chun for striking. I used to be a huge Wing Chun fan. In fact, I actually had the pleasure of taking lessons for a short time from a Sifu from the original Yip Man legacy.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Thanks for the awesome summation. I've often wondered about the value of kicking in an actual fight, I was concerned it would throw me off balance. I didn't know that there were several styles of TKD. When I was younger I liked Jiu Jitsu (starting with Japanese style and incorporating Brazilian) and a little bit of Wing Chun for striking. I used to be a huge Wing Chun fan. In fact, I actually had the pleasure of taking lessons for a short time from a Sifu from the original Yip Man legacy.
    AWESOME!! I also studied some Muay Thai. One time when a BIG nigger took a swing at me when I was working as a bouncer, I did a Filipino style cover from Arnis and I threw a Muay thai style round kick to the niggers leg below the knee. 300 pound ape dropped to the floor like a stone, crying like a little bitch!! I think I broke the nigger's leg!! Anyway da' poleez came to the club and took the nigger away!! I think all Martial Arts have value as long as you train realistically. I'm in my early sixies and can still kick over my head, but I would always use a LOW kick in a street fight.

19. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME!! I also studied some Muay Thai. One time when a BIG nigger took a swing at me when I was working as a bouncer, I did a Filipino style cover from Arnis and I threw a Muay thai style round kick to the niggers leg below the knee. 300 pound ape dropped to the floor like a stone, crying like a little bitch!! I think I broke the nigger's leg!! Anyway da' poleez came to the club and took the nigger away!! I think all Martial Arts have value as long as you train realistically. I'm in my early sixies and can still kick over my head, but I would always use a LOW kick in a street fight.
    The one move I practiced most was a leg sweep. Took a lot of motherfuckers down with that shit when I was young.One guy hit his head on a curb and his head split like a coconut.Fun times!

21. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The one move I practiced most was a leg sweep. Took a lot of motherfuckers down with that shit when I was young.One guy hit his head on a curb and his head split like a coconut.Fun times!
    Excellent technique, Jim!! I'm fond of it myself. I also like arm bars. If you practice them against a resisting opponent and use leverage, they are extremely effective!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent technique, Jim!! I'm fond of it myself. I also like arm bars. If you practice them against a resisting opponent and use leverage, they are extremely effective!!
    I ran a framing crew here in Brevard county from “2001-2008”.A little bastard worker was demanding to be paid before the builder’s check cashed .I said no and he took a swing at me..Leg sweep and sleeper hold.
    Then my partner and I punched the fuck out of him.I kept his tools and fired him with no pay!He tried,but he couldn’t do shit about it.I am an honest boss. And I bend over backwards for my guys. But,you get violent with me and all bets are off!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I ran a framing crew here in Brevard county from “2001-2008”.A little bastard worker was demanding to be paid before the builder’s check cashed .I said no and he took a swing at me..Leg sweep and sleeper hold.
    Then my partner and I punched the fuck out of him.I kept his tools and fired him with no pay!He tried,but he couldn’t do shit about it.I am an honest boss. And I bend over backwards for my guys. But,you get violent with me and all bets are off!
    Nice work!! The little fucktard had it coming!!