Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger steals a postal van and rams cars.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that on the news, and I thought "What kind of an asshole just goes and wrecks 10 people's cars for no reason" ?
    Of course, we all know the answer to that riddle : A bottom feeding sheboon, who can't clean anything up, can't install or repair anything, and never pays for anything. She'll be out of jail the next day, and if she's arrested again, they'll let her out again.

4. Likes N/A, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, as long as she didn't tamper with any of the mail, it's not a felony.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    We got fucking Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates wanting us to eat mealworms and grass and get our RNA changed, and fucking coons chimping-out right and left with impunity. I say we flood Switzerland (those globalists all got places in Switzerland!) with niggas!

8. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor postal fuck will probably lose his job for leaving his vehicle unsecured. Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Poor postal fuck will probably lose his job for leaving his vehicle unsecured. Fucking niggers!
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The postal worker will probably lose their job, because they will be blamed for the damage caused by the savage nigger.And the nigger will be forgiven,because it was not it’s fault.They’ll say the postal worker should not have lest the vehicle unlocked w/keys in ignition.
    So basically, liberals acknowledge that a nigger does not have a brain or self control. Yet, they still want to push niggers off as humans and give them the same rights.That’s some fucked up shit right there.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw that on the news, and I thought "What kind of an asshole just goes and wrecks 10 people's cars for no reason" ?
    Of course, we all know the answer to that riddle : A bottom feeding sheboon, who can't clean anything up, can't install or repair anything, and never pays for anything. She'll be out of jail the next day, and if she's arrested again, they'll let her out again.
    And the sheboon will commit the same crime, AGAIN!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The postal worker will probably lose their job, because they will be blamed for the damage caused by the savage nigger.And the nigger will be forgiven,because it was not it’s fault.They’ll say the postal worker should not have lest the vehicle unlocked w/keys in ignition.
    So basically, liberals acknowledge that a nigger does not have a brain or self control. Yet, they still want to push niggers off as humans and give them the same rights.That’s some fucked up shit right there.
    I wouldn't feel too bad if the postal worker was a nigger!!

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I know the postal service employs a shit ton of niggers... it's what they do!

I don't know if it's only around here but most postal coons either work at the PO or carry routes. I don't see any on motor routes... Coons and motor vehicles don't mix.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I know the postal service employs a shit ton of niggers... it's what they do!

I don't know if it's only around here but most postal coons either work at the PO or carry routes. I don't see any on motor routes... Coons and motor vehicles don't mix.
    Tru Dat!! But almost ALL of the delivery drivers for Amazon in my neighborhood are niggers!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! But almost ALL of the delivery drivers for Amazon in my neighborhood are niggers!!

What is baffling is if you are shopping around for the best price on something, 99% of the time, Amazon is the cheapest and will be delivered the quickest.

How can this be possible when when as it appears, most of their delivery vehicles are operated by chimps?

One would figure the loss column has to be staggering when it comes to collisions, damage and pilferage.

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it is a nigg postal worker,nothing will happen to neither.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If it is a nigg postal worker,nothing will happen to neither.
    Tru Dat!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    And, to top it all off, niggers are too damn stupid to realize that, literally, EVERY human knows that the reason behind nigger "achievements" (outside of niggerball chimplaceous sports) is patronization by YT, via such niggerlicious things as "participation awards" (nigger gets a Nobel Peace Prize for being a nigger), affirmative-action (nigger gets to be president for being a nigger, and thanks to George Soros), and quotas (George Soros's plan to destroy the U.S. by forcing employers to hire nigger dead-weight).

EVERY DAY niggers prove themselves to be increasingly worthless.

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    And, to top it all off, niggers are too damn stupid to realize that, literally, EVERY human knows that the reason behind nigger "achievements" (outside of niggerball chimplaceous sports) is patronization by YT, via such niggerlicious things as "participation awards" (nigger gets a Nobel Peace Prize for being a nigger), affirmative-action (nigger gets to be president for being a nigger, and thanks to George Soros), and quotas (George Soros's plan to destroy the U.S. by forcing employers to hire nigger dead-weight).

EVERY DAY niggers prove themselves to be increasingly worthless.
    Increasingly more dangerous and outspoken too!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Increasingly more dangerous and outspoken too!
    Too true. And what comes out of their maws is unbelievably entitled. They literally seem convinced that the world owes them a living. It also seems like they've always believed this and that it's only now coming out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breaking News: Box of job applications were found in the truck. Nigger was hit with epic level of Kryptonite. It not beez his fault he crashed!
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.