Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kivi found at the scene of the crime with smoking gun in hand after capping Shelby and their sproglet!

Vigil held for woman tragically killed with her 3-month old baby on Friday

No more miscegenation for you Miss Mudshark! It's off to hades where Satan has a special level of hell reserved for degenerate coalburning trash!

More than a hundred people visited PK Yonge's softball field to pay their last respects to Shelby Mathis who was shot and killed with her 3-month-old son in Gainesville on Friday. Here's what message her family says needs to be taken away from her death.
    The accused shooter, 26-year-old Kivi J Ellis was the father of Shelby's 3-month old baby. Police found him with the gun still in his hand at the location of the shooting before he surrendered. Ellis is charged with two counts of homicide and one count of attempted homicide. He is in the Alachua County Jail with a bond of one million dollars
    https://mycbs4.com/news/local/vigil-...baby-on-friday

Oh yeah, and be sure and give generously to her 'relief fund' ha ha ha LOL

https://www.facebook.com/justice4shelby/
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 01-17-2021 at 04:55 AM. Reason: added link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ASO14JBN004499.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13695

How is it that mudsharks don't see these thugs for what they are???

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good day for the bat fairy when she gives batwings to a future criminal and the nasty coalburner/mudshark that produced it.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good day for the bat fairy when she gives batwings to a future criminal and the nasty coalburner/mudshark that produced it.
    The bat fairy has been VERY busy the past year!! The bat fairy should be given the "employee of the year" award!!

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I initially thought the thread said "Kiwi found at the scene of the crime" and I was like "why are we dropping dimes on New Zealanders?"

At any rate, it seems like mudshark hunting season is off to a good start.

I think more niggers are realizing that their coalburners are only taking their muh dik so the social justice warriors can tell other people about their virtue signalling. The niggers know the coalburners don't love them. The coalburners just see the niggers as to tool to achieve their goals.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

10. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The bat fairy has been VERY busy the past year!! The bat fairy should be given the "employee of the year" award!!
    Very true! We didn't have many nominations for the 2020 Coalburner of the Year, but this year's first three weeks already have some strong nominees. She's lucky she wasn't muh dikked, strangled half to death, muh dikked again, then burned alive like some burners.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Very true! We didn't have many nominations for the 2020 Coalburner of the Year, but this year's first three weeks already have some strong nominees. She's lucky she wasn't muh dikked, strangled half to death, muh dikked again, then burned alive like some burners.
    Exactly!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like a monster for bursting into laughter every time I read a subject line about some mudshark being beaten, shot, burned or choked to deff by her buck. I can't help it. Such a stupid, avoidable way to die.

THAT buck? Without a semblance of humanity? You've got to be kidding, mudshark. No way was she getting out of this in one piece.

Name:	Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	13892

ETA: Wait a minute: This buck was the sperm donor for the 3-month old sprog? She had two other niglets as well. Ol' Shelby was a die-hard coal burner. I wonder how she lived long enough to shit out one final mutant niglet.

“Shelby loved hard," said her Aunt Robin Mathis Bourg. "She loved everybody
    ...as long as they were nigger bucks, I guess.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I feel like a monster for bursting into laughter every time I read a subject line about some mudshark being beaten, shot, burned or choked to deff by her buck. I can't help it. Such a stupid, avoidable way to die.

THAT buck? Without a semblance of humanity? You've got to be kidding, mudshark. No way was she getting out of this in one piece.

Name:	Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	13892
    Pure gold. You're on a roll lately, sistah!

Hollywood pedos need to pause long enough to create a suspenseful Reality TV series called, "In One Piece?".

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for a human who spreads her legs for a nigger. N-O-N-E. Fuck you, stupid cunt. You chose to fuck a nigger and now you got your reward. I think that it works out great because you and your shitlet have been removed from the gene pool and your nigger gets a lifetime scholarship to N.U. My only regret is that humans will now have to pay to feed and clothe this nigger piece of shit for as long as it lives...

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for a human who spreads her legs for a nigger. N-O-N-E. Fuck you, stupid cunt. You chose to fuck a nigger and now you got your reward. I think that it works out great because you and your shitlet have been removed from the gene pool and your nigger gets a lifetime scholarship to N.U. My only regret is that humans will now have to pay to feed and clothe this nigger piece of shit for as long as it lives...
    Yes, that is a serious downside to when niggers delete their burners and are so stupid they always get caught.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."