Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Hay guys im new here

These scumbags ruined everything that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular niggers to be nice and considering part of the human society. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression.
    And there is some info about me: 18y.o., live in Russia, nationalist, racist, can not stand modern music (mostly coz of niggers).
    And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better.

2. Likes NiggerHater, CoonsЯus, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by encurway View Post
    These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression
    And there is some info about me: 18y.o., live in Russia, nationalist, racist, can not stand modern music (mostly coz of niggers).
    And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better
    Niggers are shit. Everything they do is shit. All niggers do here is ruin the quality of life for humans.Muslims are equally as bad and in ways even worse and more dangerous. Unfortunately, the Liberals in America will not allow us to dispose of this vermin. It sounds nice that in Russia you can treat a nigger or Muslim the way they deserve to be treated with support from the community.And that is the reason why Russia is not overrun by Niggs and Muslims. Anyway, welcome to the forum where we hate niggs and muzzies equally.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression
    And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better
    Welcome brother. You will love it here!!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	37 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13699

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like fun!

Have you heard of Catboy Kami? He's an Aussie Youtuber. We believe he has a huge following in Russia.

Anyway, Welcome to CHIMPOUT!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have you here, my Russian friend!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Encurway! It's always nice to welcome fellow humans from all corners of this nigger infested planet!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by encurway[SUP
    [/SUP]]These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression
    Russia sounds better every day. Niggers and muslims cause MOST of society's problems. Stay nationalist and racist! (Bet I am more racist than you!)

Great to have you! Welcome to

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It's hard to believe niggers and muzzies have managed to invade and pollute even Russia. But yes - niggers ruin every single thing they get their black paws on.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Club" my friend!

Enjoy the relief brought by getting all your nigger pressures off your chest!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Sounds like fun!

Have you heard of Catboy Kami? He's an Aussie Youtuber. We believe he has a huge following in Russia.

Kat boy Kami beez da' maing n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! I miss his nigger BASHING!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Sounds like fun!

can't believe this is still up on CensoredTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q47mG_weKA
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spasibo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These scumbags ruined everything that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular niggers to be nice and considering part of the human society. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression.
    And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better.
    WELCOME encurway! Happy to have you here hating filthy nigger and Jizzlamoscum with us!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

I'm a week late.