Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamaal capped his online date burner Jessica and her dad for saying he had a 'pumpkin head' LOL

If you don't train your daughter to stay away from niggers, then you are in danger too! Now we must send the coaburner coroner to fetch this foolish, dead mudshark!

Ex-con ‘slaughters date he met online & her dad after she complained he didn’t look like his pic & had a “pumpkin-head”‘

Investigators have not yet determined a motive for the killings, but said during a Tuesday court hearing that text messages between Harris and Troulliet suggest the pair argued at Troulliet’s home after she attempted to end the date.

According to Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Detective Steven Keller, Troulliet said in texts to a friend that “he did not look like his profile pic, and she [said] he looked like a pumpkin head."

“He admitted being upset with her because she was speaking to another individual on the phone,” the detective testified in court on Tuesday, adding that Harris told investigators he felt insulted.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/134543...-pumpkin-head/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a human was called Meathead by his potential father in law, that probably wouldn't result in any killing.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    If you don't train your daughter to stay away from niggers, then you are in danger too! Now we must send the coaburner coroner to fetch this foolish, dead mudshark!

Ex-con ‘slaughters date he met online & her dad after she complained he didn’t look like his pic & had a “pumpkin-head”‘

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/134543...-pumpkin-head/
    At least she didn't call him "gorilla head!!"

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000625167144.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	13698
    I dunno about a pumpkin head. He just looks like the usual fugly snake headed nog.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

I dunno about a pumpkin head. He just looks like the usual fugly snake headed nog.
    She probably meant to call him a watermelon head.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could almost give the coalburner the benefit of the doubt, except that she still went out with the nigger. Big mistake.

Then the nigger's lawyer claims dindu nuffins:

Defense attorney Richard Bourke called the case against Harris “completely circumstantial,” asserting that no witness accounts or physical evidence links his client to the double slaying.

“All of it is based on GPS records … He could have left before the shooting. Someone else could have been the shooter. There’s a lot of things that can happen," Bourke said,
    OK, then if the nigger is found guilty, the lawyer gets the same sentence for lying. Sounds fair?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Investigators have not yet determined a motive for the killings,
    Yes. Perfectly understandable. I've been searching for a motive as to why my cat killed a squirrel. I've had as much luck as I would trying to find a motive for why a nigger kills its burner, or why a nigger kills, period. Maybe the taxpayers can pony up the money for a battery of psychologists (or zooologists) to find the answers to that elusive question of nigger motive.

That mudshark is so pathetic looking I almost feel sorry for her. Except I don't. Like so many daid mudsharks she wanted a nigger - any nigger. She got one, with predictable results.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defense attorney Richard Bourke called the case against Harris “completely circumstantial,
    It seems this attorney is making a career of trying to get murder monkeys set free. How he looks at himself in the mirror while shaving I have no idea.

Here he is trying to get another dead-eyed, sub-simian homicidal nigger off after he murdered two people:
    Attorney Richard Bourke, with the Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, confirmed that he and attorney Elliott Brown have been assigned to represent Broussard, because of the possibility he will be charged with capital murder and face the death penalty if convicted. Bourke says in this morning’s hearing, the judge acknowledged they are representing Broussard.
    Some people just have no self-respect.

https://www.kplctv.com/2020/07/21/do...rs-hour-court/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

That's a Black-O-Lantern !

17. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It seems this attorney is making a career of trying to get murder monkeys set free. How he looks at himself in the mirror while shaving I have no idea.

Here he is trying to get another dead-eyed, sub-simian homicidal nigger off after he murdered two people:

Some people just have no self-respect.

https://www.kplctv.com/2020/07/21/do...rs-hour-court/
    I absolutely believe that judges, defense attorneys, jurors who vote not guilty, parole board members, and anyone else involved in letting a nigger go, need to be charged as accessories when it commits another crime. How many human jurors would then vote to acquit? For me it's easy: if I see a nigger defendant, I know it's guilty.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I absolutely believe that judges, defense attorneys, jurors who vote not guilty, parole board members, and anyone else involved in letting a nigger go, need to be charged as accessories when it commits another crime. How many human jurors would then vote to acquit? For me it's easy: if I see a nigger defendant, I know it's guilty.

It's like the case of the killer groid yesterday - DA begged the judges to keep its bail at 100K. No way. Judges lowered it enough so the nigger could spring itself with a mere 2K and then went and murdered an innocent human. Someone needs to start holding these judicial bodies responsible.

21. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Where’s Midder Peenud Hayed at? You have competition brother. Midder Punkin Heyad is da new nig in town.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

It seems this attorney is making a career of trying to get murder monkeys set free.

Also seems like a great business model!

A never-ending supply of dindu clients!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Online dating seems dangerous foolhardy to begin with. Online dating where a female chooses a nigger? Wouldn't Russian roulette be safer, cleaner, and less smelly?

Specifically wanting a nigger is mind-boggling enough on its own. Choosing the most primitive, peanut-brained, hideous-looking buck you can dig up? Well, I have no words for that.

Tagging wolverines would be safer than going off on your dream date with a buck, and yeah - less smelly too!

27. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    hate to tell you this but I tried one recently and there are a ton of disgusting sluts on there wanting for the muh dik. Usually they are fat and ugly as hell but not always, sometimes their cunts are just massively stretched perhaps? They always have some nigger bait in their title , some nigger slogan, misspelled,
    and the town bicycle just keeps getting rode
    it is beyond gross

most american women are absolute garbage nowadays
    What the fuck happened to America while I was off in my own little life?! DAMN HOLLYWOOD, MADISON AVENUE, AND GEORGE SOROS!!!

Sorry. I can't help myself. You're funny as HECK--way too cool to socialize with "absolute garbage". And you didn't ask! I KNOW you didn't ask! So don't read the rest of this paragraph (unless you really want to) because I'm overstepping. Are there hobbyist groups in your area, such as hiking groups doing fall foraging for edible wild mushrooms, online go and chess clubs with local chapters, book clubs, cooking clubs, foreign language clubs, car repair classes, museum movie series, etc.? Women sincerely engaged in personal interests outside of muh-dikking and hooking a rich husband probably wouldn't frequent online dating sites. And, IF THEY'RE REALLY COOL, they probably have rough hands. No fancy sculpted fingernail bullshit. Interesting women who, paint, draw, code, rock climb, read, sew, cook, garden, and who actually clean, will not delusionally and deliberately cripple their personal effectiveness with long-ass $culpted fingernails. Only Qing Dynasty royalty who didn't have to work with their hands could get away with shit like that. I think sculpted fingernails (let alone toenails) might almost signify a delusional female, whereas working with one's hands may be one indicator of mental health. NOT THAT YOU ASKED!!!

At my previous gym, I met an obese woman with a pretty face who had six children, from six different fathers, ranging in age from newborn to 18 (I am entirely incapable of smalltalk (and have literally opened conversations with strangers in line at the Post Office asking whether they've seen The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia), and USED TO talk to everybody (USED TO even talk to niggers and illegal aliens, which was a ***HUGE MISTAKE***). It's interesting to get a "take" on how different people see things). Although clearly troubled in some ways, she was intelligent and EXTREMELY wise in many respects and had all kinds of interesting stories about the corrupt social work industry, going back to school, and just Life. But, yeah, she was pretty addicted to "strings-free" hookups, and online dating, and burned coal on occasion. I've frequently encountered the combination of intelligence, Realness, insight, and sex-addiction among women. Even one occurrence is tragic, but its prevalence bodes ill for society.

About 10 years ago, I was watching Cartoon Network with my friend, and we were both APPALLED by the toy commercials. One ad, with a boy actor, featured a "rescue the orca" toy. During that segment, the ads featuring girls ALL-- ALL focused on looking pretty, dressing-up, and getting dates. And the girl dolls were all heavily made-up, dressed like Cardi B, and literally looked like child prostitutes. Clearly intended to groom girls for pedos.

One man, even President Trump, couldn't drain a swamp this vast. Nearly every Board of Directors (not MyPillow's, apparently!) seems headed by mentally-ill globalists who believe themselves to be superior to average people. Simply because they have a larger number in the bank. They fail to realize that they could not exist without Deplorables.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shaitarrio, if you want to flame human women and insult them in general, fuck off to another site.

Another outburst like that and you are banned...

Thread closed...