Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bus driver refuses drug test after driving bus off a bridge

MTA bus driver who veered off bridge 'withheld from service without pay'

The driver of an MTA bus that plunged off a bridge in the Bronx has been "withheld from service without pay" after refusing to submit to a drug test, the transit agency said Saturday.

A spokesman for the MTA said the 55-year-old driver, identified by a transit union as Everton Beccan, is not suspended. A suspension requires an investigative process, including a disciplinary hearing, which has not yet taken place.
    Seven passengers suffered minor injuries after one part of the articulated bus fell 50 feet onto a highway ramp on Thursday. The other half remained on the bridge. No other vehicles were involved.
    The MTA said speed appeared to be a factor in the crash.
    https://www.pix11.com/news/local-new...ed-without-pay
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get this. In most states, test are mandatory if in an accident with a chauffeur's or DOT commercial license. How is this nigger not hauled off and tested whether it wants it or not?

I know damn well that most all businesses requires them as a condition of employment to drive a company/public vehicle. It at least signed a coontract when it was hired for the job that waived any rights to refusal of testing after an accident, randomly or upon suspicion and company discretion testing.

How is this nigger getting away with this?

Haul its ass off, strap its ass to a gurney and shove a tube in its arm, a tube up its dikk and take hair samples.

Why the hell are we taking no as an answer from a nigger?

This is why they shouldn't drive.

At all.
    Any vehicle.
    Ever.

It may be too late for 40 acres and a mule but take their cars and give them bikes. If nothing else, maybe at least they'll all know how it feels to have a bike stolen by another nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know, if you refuse to take a sobriety test or a drug test after a wreck while you were driving,you’re assumed guilty. But Liberal New York is a nigger coddling septic tank of a city. Niggers can pretty much get away with murder there.

5. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As far as I know, if you refuse to take a sobriety test or a drug test after a wreck while you were driving,you’re assumed guilty. But Liberal New York is a nigger coddling septic tank of a city. Niggers can pretty much get away with murder there.
    He can probably just say that he suspected some of his passengers were Trump supporters, which is why he deliberately crashed the bus.

It probably wasn't taking its anti-psychotics, which would probably show up in a drug test. (Well, the absence of the drugs would.)
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, niggers shouldn't be able to drive anything bigger than a golf cart.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    As far as I know, if you refuse to take a sobriety test or a drug test after a wreck while you were driving,you’re assumed guilty.
    That's what I thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    But Liberal New York is a nigger coddling septic tank of a city. Niggers can pretty much get away with murder there.
    And you know whose fault it will be, NO MATTER WHAT!

Hint: Note how YT ends up apologizing, below:

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A suspension requires an investigative process, including a disciplinary hearing, which has not yet taken place.
    If I fucked up at work and refused a drug test I would be told not to come back. Then again I am white and would have no recourse. This nigger will get a nigger lawyer and not only keep his job but be paid money for "stress". There would be no hearing and no investigation. For any accident involving injury or significant damage it is mandatory.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate
    If I fucked up at work and refused a drug test I would be told not to come back. Then again I am white and would have no recourse. This nigger will get a nigger lawyer and not only keep his job but be paid money for "stress". There would be no hearing and no investigation. For any accident involving injury or significant damage it is mandatory.
    And the "official response" is, "We need more nigger jet pilots!".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Why the hell are we taking no as an answer from a nigger?

This is why they shouldn't drive.

At all.
    Any vehicle.
    Ever.
    There used to be a nigger where I used to work named Glen who used to work the 'overnight.' He used to come in high all the time, which he got away with because there was no one really there at night. He told me that he used to be a school bus driver, but they fired him because 'deybeezraycisss.' Actually, they had fired him for various and miscellaneous instances of TNB, including being on drugs. But then he scream raycisssssssss and sued and he got a six figure settlement out of it.

But as the days rolled on, he admitted to all sorts of crazy stuff like stealing thousands of dollars worth of computer equipment from the school district, smoking meth with a down low teacher there who later died of AIDS, trying to muh dik some of the female staff, etc etc.

But then he screamed raycisssssss. And the court system complied. meh. At least they stopped him from driving a school bus.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    And the "official response" is, "We need more nigger jet pilots!".
    If that's the case, maybe we should all start companies that deal with air crash disasters because business will be good if that happens.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    If that's the case, maybe we should all start companies that deal with air crash disasters because business will be good if that happens.
    Thinking like a businessman! Hooray for the Free Market! Seriously. That thought never occurred to me.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sky Kang!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There used to be a nigger where I used to work named Glen who used to work the 'overnight.' He used to come in high all the time, which he got away with because there was no one really there at night. He told me that he used to be a school bus driver, but they fired him because 'deybeezraycisss.' Actually, they had fired him for various and miscellaneous instances of TNB, including being on drugs. But then he scream raycisssssssss and sued and he got a six figure settlement out of it.

But as the days rolled on, he admitted to all sorts of crazy stuff like stealing thousands of dollars worth of computer equipment from the school district, smoking meth with a down low teacher there who later died of AIDS, trying to muh dik some of the female staff, etc etc.

But then he screamed raycisssssss. And the court system complied. meh. At least they stopped him from driving a school bus.
    After I retired from the Navy, I worked offshore for a while. About 5 years before I got there, they had a nigger salesman who sold offshore production equipment. I don't really know why since the companies either needed the stuff or they didn't. The equipment really sold itself out of necessity.

A few years prior, this nigger got popped on a piss test. Of course, it dindu nuffins and they let it slide. Then, showing the corporate wisdom of King Solomon (if David had dropped him on his head at birth) they decided that the company needed a seaplane to fly this nigger out to the production platforms offshore to sell our shit. This nigger actually sold them on the plan. Must have been a hell of a sales nigger. They plopped down a couple of hundred grand on a plane. Who do you think they had in mind for a pilot? Well of course it didn't make sense to pay for two people to do the job of one so... They actually sent this nigger to flight school where it rocked out after VFR. Radars an' instumenz be hard an' sheeit, yo!

Ok, said the company... No biggy. Just fly out at daylight and be back before sundown.

You can probably smell where this is going by now, huhh?

Skip forward a year or two and the nigger gets popped again for drugs. Not once but twice. If your keeping score, that's three failed drug test.

Of course, dindu nuffins x 2 more. They still didn't fire his token nigger ass.

Skip forward once again another year or so aaaaannnnddd...

(Put your drink down now, and remember this is true story.)

This nigger started taking the company seaplane from NOLA to Florida to take it's fambly on weekend trips to Dindu World and all over the state. It was getting away with it until one morning when Captain 'Niggy' Niggenburger showed up late for work. He beez sick or some sheeeitt. Whatev's, nigger... Later that morning, the branch manager gets a phone call from the dock. It seems that someone took the company plane out on a Friday night for a three day weekend,and brought it back in the middle of the night, clipped foot or so off of a wing and damaged the dock. That's right, VFR certified, flying back from Florida in the middle of the night, probably stoned again.

Finally, they showed it's ass the door. Other than that, he got another free pass. No charges, no civil suit for damages, the company ate the loss, sold the plane and never spoke of it again.

Somehow this nigger even got to keep it's flight license.

SMMFH.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because of the sign, I think I know that bridge. I haven't driven in that area myself but have been with friends who did, and WHAT THE HELL, how do you do that? Well, a nigger on drugs, that's how.

I don't get this. In most states, test are mandatory if in an accident with a chauffeur's or DOT commercial license. How is this nigger not hauled off and tested whether it wants it or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I'll double-check with my trucker friend later, but I thought it's federal law that a CDL holder after any accident, no matter what, has to go immediately for a test. No excuses about "Ahz beez hongry an needs muh breffast" or even having to take a piss. If the driver doesn't go, it's supposed to be treated like a negative test.

Somehow this nigger even got to keep it's flight license.
    Dear God, the next thing you know, niggers will be getting away with literal murder. Oh wait....
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Because of the sign, I think I know that bridge. I haven't driven in that area myself but have been with friends who did, and WHAT THE HELL, how do you do that? Well, a nigger on drugs, that's how.

I'll double-check with my trucker friend later, but I thought it's federal law that a CDL holder after any accident, no matter what, has to go immediately for a test. No excuses about "Ahz beez hongry an needs muh breffast" or even having to take a piss. If the driver doesn't go, it's supposed to be treated like a negative test.

Dear God, the next thing you know, niggers will be getting away with literal murder. Oh wait....
    It that driver was a YT,he’d already have had the book thrown at him!

23. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is already random tests because my company has military and FAA contracts. I have seen someone get fired for refusing a random drug test. It wasn't a nigger but I could imagine the fallout if it was. We are supposed to have mandatory accident tests but I could see niggers suing and saying they aren't related. Even though they signed an agreement.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For private citizens, in California, having a driver's license means you agree to a drug test, if required by a police officer. If you refuse, immediately you'll get 1 year revocation of driving privileges. That means you can't go to work, or, can't fulfill your job as a bus driver, which means you'll be terminated. I presume this will be similar in all states to protect the public. So this nigger should have been tied up and a blood sample drawn, or, just fired immediately.

But niggers always get a free pass.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

26. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post