Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

4 niggers murder 15 year old British niglet on the chaotic nigger infested streets of Britian

The once peaceful and sedate nation of Britian, has been colonized with niggers to the point where I don't think there is any way out now. The inundation of these hopeless and worthless savage beasts into British society, has plagued the foolishly tolerant indigenous peoples with a metastasis infection of niggery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-55705479

Britain never had such problems before the unwanted mass importation of these mud beasts. The nation I fear is doomed to extinction. The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.

The trial heard how Brian Sasa and Nehemie Tampwo, each aged 20, along with Tyrique King and Zenay Pennant-Phillips, both 19, had planned to "execute" the teenager.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The once peaceful and sedate nation of Britian, has been colonized with niggers to the point where I don't think there is any way out now. The inundation of these hopeless and worthless savage beasts into British society, has plagued the foolishly tolerant indigenous peoples with a metastasis infection of niggery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-55705479

Britain never had such problems before the unwanted mass importation of these mud beasts. The nation I fear is doomed to extinction. The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.
    Remember Lee Rigby? Import a bunch of murdering niggers, what could go wrong?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Oh, yes. I remember seeing him lying in the street like a sack of garbage while a savage Nigerian waved around a bloody cleaver. I will never forget that. In other parts of the world, that nigger wouldn't have lived long enough to complain about the poor service he's getting in jail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lee_571771.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	13715
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lee-rigby_m_1733412a.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	13716

I think it's too late for Britain. They opened the flood gates and welcomed hordes of primitive, violent, bloodthirsty Africoons and Muzzies in. I see no solution, especially since entities like the BBC (who wouldn't have bothered with this story if the 15-year-old victim had been a white boy) keep plastering all media with niggers and insisting how wonderful these poor oppressed, underprivileged niggers are.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.
    As you said: only because the victim was a nigger. If the victim had been a young Brit kid, meaning Anglo-Saxon-Norman-anyhumanblend? The BBC would be apologizing for the lack of social programmes and the other dearths of HM government's spending to "accommodate the refugees we have a moral responsibility to."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, yes. I remember seeing him lying in the street like a sack of garbage while a savage Nigerian waved around a bloody cleaver. I will never forget that. In other parts of the world, that nigger wouldn't have lived long enough to complain about the poor service he's getting in jail.
    How much insanity does it take for a man to get murdered like that in broad daylight, and yet troops didn't doing anything for so long that the nigger can ook on someone's cell phone?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    How much insanity does it take for a man to get murdered like that in broad daylight, and yet troops didn't doing anything for so long that the nigger can ook on someone's cell phone?
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    latest British nigger to get goodified ! This time, a 13 year old suspected nigger gets the prize stamp !

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-55724091

keep the murders up niggers. It's nice to see that you all believe that the best option for you all is the self extinction route.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t have a problem with niggers killing each other.I just wish they’d do more of it.