Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark Supreme Katie Price making her niglet other people's problem by sending it to a learning "home"

Price, 42, said in an interview with The Sun that Harvey will live in a residential college, which she hopes will teach him to be able to live a more independent life.

"It breaks my heart," she told The Sun. "I don't want him to think I'm just getting rid of him."

Price has raised her son, who has autism, largely as a single mother. Due to his autism, he can sometimes lash out unpredictably, especially if he hears loud noises, Price said.
    In a recent Instagram post, Price expressed pride in her son, saying he "overcomes mountains and obstacles every day that other people take for granted."
    "It's so upsetting to think I won't see him every day, but this is the best thing for Harvey and we have to think positively because I don't want him to think I'm just getting rid of him," Price said. "This is his chance to live an independent life, learn skills and socialize with people other than me."
    So the niggerlover is finally getting tired of dealing with her sprog. Is she making any money these days, even from Instagram? I can't imagine she has any real income, so the NHS is probably going to pay for this demon spawn "learning" how to "live an independent life."

I don't take it for granted that I suddenly don't become violent toward people, because you know, I'm a normal human being. Even when someone pisses me off, I control myself and don't go chimping out like niggers do.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...031808571.html

I never found her anything attractive, and boy she gets uglier than ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerloverkatieprice.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	13685
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No idea who this mudskipper is. I'm glad it and it's hell spawn are overseas.
    Let's keep it that way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to his autism, he can sometimes lash out unpredictably, especially if he hears loud noises, Price said.
    Don't try to pretend you're not "getting rid of him", you mudshark whore. We know you are, so you can start luring other bucks to your lair and they might not be so willing to service you if there is a giant, retarded, violent mutant there, who "lashes out".

Stupid, disgusting slut.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting rid of? Oh, no-one thought that at all. It's more like you are sending it to it's trailer until it's needed on set for the next scene:

katieprice
    Verified

Watch Harvey and I in our new @bbcone documentary - Katie Price: Harvey and Me on BBC One, Monday 25th January at 8:30pm.

You're not only a filthy mudshark whore, you're also a freakshow carnival barker.

It's always good to have a second gig to fall back on huhh, Katie?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So the niggerlover is finally getting tired of dealing with her sprog. Is she making any money these days, even from Instagram? I can't imagine she has any real income, so the NHS is probably going to pay for this demon spawn "learning" how to "live an independent life."

I don't take it for granted that I suddenly don't become violent toward people, because you know, I'm a normal human being. Even when someone pisses me off, I control myself and don't go chimping out like niggers do.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...031808571.html

I never found her anything attractive, and boy she gets uglier than ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerloverkatieprice.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	13685
    That's what coal burning does!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it has no problem shoveling food in its worthless mouth. “He overcomes mountains”? What? Finally becoming potty trained at age 20 is no great feat, I assure you.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should legalize abortion for mudsharks.

For their niglet children, not for the mudsharks themselves.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Due to his autism, he can sometimes lash out unpredictably, especially if he hears loud noises, Price said."

He's gonna be pretty fucked the first time he squeezes off a round from his Hi-Point... if it doesn't mis-fire.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Halfling sprogs are almost all mentally retarded useless POSs. That is why coalburning and oil drilling should be outlawed
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Halfling sprogs are almost all mentally retarded useless POSs. That is why coalburning and oil drilling should be outlawed
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch Harvey and I in our new @bbcone documentary - Katie Price: Harvey and Me on BBC One, Monday 25th January at 8:30pm.
    The BBC? How surprising. Get out your hankies. All of this is only because Harvey is a nigger. Otherwise there would be no tear-jerking BBC shows.

Not only is she a disgusting, filthy, mudshark whore, but she can't even write one grammatically correct sentence. It's "Harvey and ME" you retarded, stupid, nigger punching bag. I really hope her meal ticket chokes her to death one day, after raping her repeatedly.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."