Price, 42, said in an interview with The Sun that Harvey will live in a residential college, which she hopes will teach him to be able to live a more independent life.

"It breaks my heart," she told The Sun. "I don't want him to think I'm just getting rid of him."

Price has raised her son, who has autism, largely as a single mother. Due to his autism, he can sometimes lash out unpredictably, especially if he hears loud noises, Price said.
In a recent Instagram post, Price expressed pride in her son, saying he "overcomes mountains and obstacles every day that other people take for granted."
"It's so upsetting to think I won't see him every day, but this is the best thing for Harvey and we have to think positively because I don't want him to think I'm just getting rid of him," Price said. "This is his chance to live an independent life, learn skills and socialize with people other than me."
So the niggerlover is finally getting tired of dealing with her sprog. Is she making any money these days, even from Instagram? I can't imagine she has any real income, so the NHS is probably going to pay for this demon spawn "learning" how to "live an independent life."

I don't take it for granted that I suddenly don't become violent toward people, because you know, I'm a normal human being. Even when someone pisses me off, I control myself and don't go chimping out like niggers do.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...031808571.html

I never found her anything attractive, and boy she gets uglier than ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerloverkatieprice.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	13685