Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

"Teens" rape and kill WI woman

I've looking for mug shots but all the articles say is "young males." We all know what that means. Realistically is there even any doubt. The MO has muh dicking shit beast written all over it.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/01/12/ee-lee/
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 01-16-2021 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Edited link

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've looking for mug shots but all the articles say is "young males." We all know what that means. Realistically is there even any doubt. The MO has muh dicking shit beast written all over it.

It’s obviously niggers. A group of eleven teens? Yeah. It’s crazy to think you could find 11 rapist murderers in one place at one time but everywhere there are niggers, you will more than likely find even more than that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Let's see; The rapist's names are "Shitavious Tyrone Jackson, Theotis Tyrll Carter, Fubitty Sam Johnson, I think you chimpers get the idea!!

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacks-Packs-Attacks... sounds like the norm.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That is why you should carry whenever possible.

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Ee Lee’s body was found in a Washington Park lagoon last September, what happened to her has been shrouded in secrecy.
    There was evidence of sexual assault, and cameras captured 11 people leaving the park after the attack.
    :Nigdar

That sure does scream niggers. If it were humans the video footage would be shown. My guess is the "secrecy" comes from one of the niggers belonging to a public democrat wing politician.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quite a big elephant in that room, eh? Niggers have it easy, though they complain far too much. You can be black and do anything and nobody will call you out as the nigger scum that you are.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat!
    It’s crazy to think you could find 11 rapist murderers in one place at one time but everywhere there are niggers, you will more than likely find even more than that.
    Encountering a group of niggs--even just sows--causes me to do a quick inventory of escape routes, potential human witnesses, any valuables on me, etc. I dont' give a shit whom I offend. If the situation seems unfavorable, immediate change of plans, I am out of there.

Whatever happened to sickle-cell anemia? Reverse-infected by niggers and not doing its job? C'mon there, Mr. Sickle-Cell! Yoo gots work ta do!!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Encountering a group of niggs--even just sows--causes me to do a quick inventory of escape routes, potential human witnesses, any valuables on me, etc. I dont' give a shit whom I offend. If the situation seems unfavorable, immediate change of plans, I am out of there.

Whatever happened to sickle-cell anemia? Reverse-infected by niggers and not doing its job? C'mon there, Mr. Sickle-Cell! Yoo gots work ta do!!!
    I do the same thing. When they walk by me I turn and wait for them to keep walking. Nigger wont be punching me in the back of the head, robbing me or muh dikking my wife.

Yes, sickle cell and ebola need to team the fuck up.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They don't post the names or the pics because libtards would cry false accusation. Love how mammy sow told her shitlets to delete evidence from their phones.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers confirmed.

Investigators are looking for a group of African American teens who assaulted Lee near a tree in the park.
    https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/0...-in-wisconsin/

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The media needs a code word. Perhaps when they're not allowed to mention race, they should say, "Teens trying to turn their life around" or T3Ls for short.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    :Nigdar

That sure does scream niggers. If it were humans the video footage would be shown. My guess is the "secrecy" comes from one of the niggers belonging to a public democrat wing politician.
    If it were whites who committed the murder,the article would read “White teens murder Hmong woman”.When race isn’t mentioned,it’s a nigger crime.

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If it were whites who committed the murder,the article would read “White teens murder Hmong woman”.When race isn’t mentioned,it’s a nigger crime.
    So true! Media would not stop to howl how evil and racist white people are, that 'something has to be done', and so on. That would be the one and only topic of any talk show for weeks.