Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "Security" attacks human lady.

MAGA protester punched by Black woman security guard fired by UMass Hospital
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-prot...215801637.html

Knowing the cucks and liberals. Nigger security would be tons richer after some go fund me donations.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman assaulted by D.C. niggeress security guard, then she got fired after her libtard daughter gave her name

The white woman caught on tape getting into a physical altercation with a Black female security guard the evening before the Capitol riots lost her job at UMass Hospital. The termination occurred after her daughter went viral for exposing her identity on social media.

On January 5th, Therese Duke and a group of pro-Trump protesters that included other family members were filmed harassing Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C.

After Duke made a failed attempt to grab Smith’s phone out of her hand, the woman proceeded to punch Duke in the face once, to dissuade her. Following the incident, her very liberal 18-year-old daughter Helena Duke exposed her on social media.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-prot...215801637.html

So now legitimate protesting (they didn't assault anyone, they didn't break anything, but they were expressing legitimate outrage against the government) is "harassment"?

I looked at the video three times. What kind of "attempt" was that to grab the phone? Whatever Duke was doing, she wasn't trying to "grab" anything with planting two fingertips on a phone while the niggeress was clearly ooking in standard nigger babble. You don't even have to have audio, just see a nigger bobbing its head around. But that had been a white male security guard punching a nigger sow for the most justified reason, we'd be seeing riots.

This really is a 1984 country, children turning in their parents. That daughter needs to be dead to her forever. She's probably a mudshark already and will be literally dead soon from a boo buck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C."

Anybody got the address for White Lives Matter Plaza?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C."

Anybody got the address for White Lives Matter Plaza?
    I think we will sooner see something ridiculous like white privilege avenue unfortunately.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger loving daughters outs mother to get her fired.

MAGA rioter who was punched in the face by a black security guard the night before the Capitol riot resigns from her hospital job after her BLM-supporting daughter, 18, outed her on Twitter
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pital-job.html

Coal burner should have been aborted.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pital-job.html

Coal burner should have been aborted.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals think it’s OK for a child to turn against it’s own mom.I was taught and my children were taught to always put family above strangers.That little bitch will pay for what she did to her mom in the future.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some snotty little 18-year-old who knows absolutely nothing about anything except the stupid SJW garbage she reads on social media, turns her own mother in? I guess she'll either be shitting out a mutant niglet or becoming some buck's punching bag/corpse soon enough and no one deserves it more.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggeress got fired also, which means it now has an excuse to go on $600 extra unemployment for life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The niggeress got fired also, which means it now has an excuse to go on $600 extra unemployment for life.
    go fund me page for both nigger lover and nigger is huge from last time I check.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post