Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fambly demands "answers" and gibs after cop delivers goodness to another assaulting nigger

Family members of a Black man fatally shot by a Killeen, Texas, police officer who was responding to a mental health call are calling for the officer to be arrested and charged for the shooting.

Patrick Lynn Warren, 52, was shot Sunday by Officer Reynaldo Contreras, who was responding to what has been termed a psychiatric call, police said.

Lee Merritt, an attorney for Warren’s family, said Thursday that Warren was in the midst of a "mental health crisis" and that the man had voluntarily gone to a hospital with a different Killeen officer the day before the shooting. He returned home and later developed manic symptoms, which prompted Sunday's call.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-ma...er-want-arrest

So now when a nigger is being its ordinary violent self, that's now a "mental health crisis"?

The real story the Lame Stream Media won't tell you: the fambly deliberately called the cops because they knew what was going to happen eventually, they wanted their troublesome buck pappy made good. What set it off, did someone eat the last chicken wing while it was muh dikking the niglets? Whatever happened, any nigger is worth more dead than alive. If it's worth 0 when dead, it's still worth more than alive because niggers are worth negative when alive.

We know already the the responding cop used a taser because the nigger was being a nigger and started attacking the cop. The taser didn't work, and the nigger kept attacking, so the cop did what he had to do. He had every right to return home safely from his shift.

The fambly set up a GibsMeDat for the "funeral," currently at a revolting $47,414. Because you know, they need all those dollas to celebrate properly with crack and smack, and a dozen hos for muh dikking around the hooptie casket. Of course they're going to sue the police too.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/patrick-w...neral-expenses
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat fambly be demandin' answers ! Riddle me this, ShaQuandaniqua : What makes you think the cops are responsible for your out-of-control nigger ?
    Here's an idea - call somebody that gives a shit. The cops can't be coming out there every day, because you're complaining about your crackpot nigger family member. If you handled it, he'd still be alive.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in my day, they used to have these things called sanitariums where crazy people could be sent.

Maybe they couldn't afford that, or they couldn't get the government to pay for it, and figured tricking a cop into issuing it batwings would be cheaper.

Since the old groid had lost his job, it would have made more sense for one of his kids or grandkids to start dealing meth and/or fentanyl to it. Just because a nigger is unemployed, that doesn't mean it doesn't know how to rustle up some money; sometimes they just need a little extra motivation.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-ma...er-want-arrest

So now when a nigger is being its ordinary violent self, that's now a "mental health crisis"?

The real story the Lame Stream Media won't tell you: the fambly deliberately called the cops because they knew what was going to happen eventually, they wanted their troublesome buck pappy made good. What set it off, did someone eat the last chicken wing while it was muh dikking the niglets? Whatever happened, any nigger is worth more dead than alive. If it's worth 0 when dead, it's still worth more than alive because niggers are worth negative when alive.

We know already the the responding cop used a taser because the nigger was being a nigger and started attacking the cop. The taser didn't work, and the nigger kept attacking, so the cop did what he had to do. He had every right to return home safely from his shift.

The fambly set up a GibsMeDat for the "funeral," currently at a revolting $47,414. Because you know, they need all those dollas to celebrate properly with crack and smack, and a dozen hos for muh dikking around the hooptie casket. Of course they're going to sue the police too.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/patrick-w...neral-expenses
    Let me guess: Nigger ben crump took the case!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Da fambly needz dem ansuhs m shieet,
    another reminder here that cucked libtards will give all their money to anything nigger.
    I wouldn't give it a bag of dog shit. I hope they waste all that money and more on legal fees and then lose.
    I might throw a bag of dog shit at one.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are sooooo much worth much much more dayed than live!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers are sooooo much worth much much more dayed than live!
    That's true. Pure, refined melanin harvested from a dead nigger sells for about $400 a gram.

Afro-centrists claim that niggers are valuable because of that... unfortunately for them, that makes them more valuable dead than alive.

It would be interesting if someone actually tried using that as a defense after being arrested for killing a nigger. "I just wanted the money I could get for the melanin. It's no different than stealing copper, right?"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That's true. Pure, refined melanin harvested from a dead nigger sells for about $400 a gram.

Afro-centrists claim that niggers are valuable because of that... unfortunately for them, that makes them more valuable dead than alive.

It would be interesting if someone actually tried using that as a defense after being arrested for killing a nigger. "I just wanted the money I could get for the melanin. It's no different than stealing copper, right?"
    GOOD one!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The cops should know by now a taser has zero affect on a raging feral buck. They need dart guns for bring down big game, like for gorillas and such...
    The "Mutual of Omaha" tranquilizer dart springs to mind, but only a child of the '60s would remember that show...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The "Mutual of Omaha" tranquilizer dart springs to mind, but only a child of the '60s would remember that show...

Good old Marlin Perkins with his tranquilizer gun! In black and white of course!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Good old Marlin Perkins with his tranquilizer gun! In black and white of course!
    Marlin Perkins, the "Bwana" on those safari's, stood back, out of harm's way, while Jim Fowler, and the local jaboons, risked life and limb.
    Fowler managed to live until 2019, passing away at age 89. I didn't realize that the original Wild Kingdom was on from 1963-1988.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The answer is, your nigger was a retarded psycho POS!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Here's a good Idea!
    Create a rumor, like a 4Chan one, that niggers contain gold in their bodies, like an ounce and a half finely distributed throughout per 50 lbs of its gorilla carcass. And the best way to extract it is to burn the carcass to ash and get the gold to pool up. Niggers already like burning people and this will create a rash of fire attacks as these greedy apes try to get the gold out of other niggers.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Here's a good Idea!
    Create a rumor, like a 4Chan one, that niggers contain gold in their bodies, like an ounce and a half finely distributed throughout per 50 lbs of its gorilla carcass. And the best way to extract it is to burn the carcass to ash and get the gold to pool up. Niggers already like burning people and this will create a rash of fire attacks as these greedy apes try to get the gold out of other niggers.
    This was a real article. Niggers need to do more of it, as long as it's to each other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82358610_10220902249134117_2487140351941279744_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	13730
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This was a real article. Niggers need to do more of it, as long as it's to each other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82358610_10220902249134117_2487140351941279744_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	13730
    I know it feels weird when I post something absurd and then someone comes along and says "that actually happened!"