Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
Why do I feel like all these troops are taking bribes or getting some type of lump sum for showing up here? Perhaps the media is paying them. Soros, Gates and other corporate globalists? CNN, ABC, Fox, Time warner fake news? What is this? They are all here to defend BLM maybe?
I think National Guardsmen get paid for 2 days out of every month, under normal circumstances. They might be getting paid at the full rate now, since they are sorta considered to be on "active duty" at the moment.

Are these guardsmen controlled with microchips embedded in their brain and some kind of remote radio control signal from China or god knows where? The same chip that is probably in Biden's brain also? It's just I'm not sure what these people represent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integr...tection_System

The IHPS helmet began development as a replacement for the Advanced Combat Helmets and Enhanced Combat Helmets in 2013 under the U.S. Army's Soldier Protection System program, a program intended to improve soldier protection and performance while reducing weight.

Low Rate Initial Production delivery began 2nd quarter of the 2018 fiscal year. The helmet was first issued to troops deploying to combat zones through the RFI program.

The IHPS, combined with Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP), completes the head protection part of the SPS effort. The IHPS is claimed to be 5% lighter than previous helmets, while offering improved blunt force impact and ballistic protection, especially when applique armor is attached.

The IHPS uses a boltless chinstrap retention system, has an optional mandible with eyeshield for maxillofacial protection, and siderails for attaching equipment like flashlights. Embedded C-4 and a remote detonation device allows for the enforcement of discipline.