Close

Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

25k troops deployed to the Capitol...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/250...n-inauguration

As President-elect Joe Biden's inauguaration nears, officials have boosted the number of National Guard members deployed in Washington, D.C., to 25,000 -- an increase of 25 percent.

At least 7,000 National Guard troops from dozens of states are already on the ground in the nation's capital, with more expected to arrive in coming days at the request of the Secret Service, said Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson, chief of the National Guard Bureau.

City officials are erecting a perimeter throughout downtown and putting up barriers around the White House, National Mall and Capitol. In order to travel through the perimeter, people will need to provide proof of essential purpose.

The National Mall -- with the exception of two designated zones for a limited and tightly controlled number of protesters -- will remain closed until the day after the event, as will a perimeter around the monuments, White House and other sections of Pennsylvania Avenue.
    It looks like Biden will have 25,000 people attending his inauguration. Will the soldiers be allowed to wear civilian clothes for the photographers, to make it appear as though not just members of the military and the ruling party were there?

A shame that they were literally forced to be there, though.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-north-korea

A day after mourners packed the streets of Pyongyang to bid farewell to the former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, the country completed the transfer of power to his youngest son, Kim Jong-un.

Watched by hundreds of thousands of troops and civilians packed into Kim Il-sung Square - named after the regime's first leader, who died in 1994 - Kim Jong-un watched from a balcony overlooking the plaza as he was declared "supreme leader" of the ruling Workers' party, military and people.

Kim Jong-un, flanked by senior party and military officials on the balcony of the grand people's study house, bowed his head during the service.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/250...n-inauguration

It looks like Biden will have 25,000 people attending his inauguration. Will the soldiers be allowed to wear civilian clothes for the photographers, to make it appear as though not just members of the military and the ruling party were there?

A shame that they were literally forced to be there, though.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-north-korea
    And they're telling us this man was elected by the largest number of voters in U.S. history - ha! Don't make me laugh!

If Biden had the slightest trace of humanity, he would be embarrassed as he took the oath (which hopefully will not happen). How stupid do the MSM think the American people are? (Don't answer that.)

I have often been appalled at the way reporters spoke to President Trump; he should have had security drag them out! But I'll tell you this....
    I will show zero respect for the piece of shit they are trying to inaugurate this coming Wednesday (let's hope it won't come to that).
    Biden is a fucking crook, who by cheating his way to electoral victory has disrespected the American people in a way that cannot be exceeded, and will get zero respect from me. Same goes for that piece of nigger crap that hopes to become his successor.
    Fuck you Biden! And fuck you Harris! And if you should be in office when world leaders are due to meet here in Britain later this year, you will I'm sure get a reception similar to what you'll get across the USA.
    One day you might get the message: WE DON'T WANT YOU - FUCK OFF!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The fat lady is behind the curtains waiting for her cue.

Number is up to 35K now. I think we're at under 3K for Afghanistan now. WTF are they expecting?

Last I checked, none of them had been issued mask. It's almost like the whole Covid1984 was some kind of psyop joke and we are the punch line - either that or DC doesn't give a shit about our troops. I'm betting on the first, btw but either way, they are there on Trump's orders apparently.

Patriot STA missiles have been deployed to East Tennessee and northern Georgia. The only reason to deploy them there would be intercept something from the GOM heading to DC. With a 70-80K ceiling and a 100 mile range max, (no one really knows - classified) they would be worthless for any other purpose. I'm not even sure if they will do anything to stop an in flight sub launched ballistic nuke with that ceiling max limit.

2 additional F16's squadrons have been deployed to DC. Why? What the hell are they expecting? NAF Andrew keeps ready hangars full there. F16's are dogfighters. While they can carry bombs, that is not their primary purpose and F/A 18's would be better suited to a precision ATG role.

All of the "trust the plan" shit flying around all the message boards seems to be nothing but AI programmed post with one purpose. To pacify and lull us all into a false sense of security with the message: Let's just all sit on our hands - it'll work out... Trump's got this! TRUST THE PLAN!!!

Bullshit. I don't trust anyone, any plans or any rumors of plans. I don't trust anything but results now. If something were going to happen, it would have happened already. Frankly, Trump should have had this shit exposed since day one because he knew about all of it since before then. He knew about it and whatever he did, it wasn't enough.

No, I'm afraid he doesn't have a plan. At least not anymore. I'm afraid he's probably already met his own double when they took him into a room where they likely showed him a few angles of the Kennedy assassination that no-one has seen outside of a few others on the planet. They probably showed him JFK junior's plane crash video as recorded in real time by the missile that took his ass out as well. There is no telling what has gone on behind the scenes that we will never know - not just with him but with everyone involved.

We all make our choices and he is human. Not saying whether I can forgive it or not but I do understand it.

I don't want any of this to be true.

I've never prayed so hard to be wrong.

I guess we will know by the 19th. The writing or lack thereof will be on the wall. If he does a document dump and declassifies everything, we will know he's done all he can do. They will probably kill him for it but the ball is then in the court of the citizens.

If nothing is released, he's under duress or has already been replaced by the aforementioned double and some capitulating CGI videos which will be the closest to his likeness we will ever see again.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    And they're telling us this man was elected by the largest number of voters in U.S. history - ha! Don't make me laugh!

If Biden had the slightest trace of humanity, he would be embarrassed as he took the oath (which hopefully will not happen). How stupid do the MSM think the American people are? (Don't answer that.)

I have often been appalled at the way reporters spoke to President Trump; he should have had security drag them out! But I'll tell you this....
    I will show zero respect for the piece of shit they are trying to inaugurate this coming Wednesday (let's hope it won't come to that).
    Biden is a fucking crook, who by cheating his way to electoral victory has disrespected the American people in a way that cannot be exceeded, and will get zero respect from me. Same goes for that piece of nigger crap that hopes to become his successor.
    Fuck you Biden! And fuck you Harris! And if you should be in office when world leaders are due to meet here in Britain later this year, you will I'm sure get a reception similar to what you'll get across the USA.
    One day you might get the message: WE DON'T WANT YOU - FUCK OFF!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Number is up to 35K now. I think we're at under 3K for Afghanistan now. WTF are they expecting?

Last I checked, none of them had been issued mask. It's almost like the whole Covid1984 was some kind of psyop joke and we are the punch line - either that or DC doesn't give a shit about our troops. I'm betting on the first, btw but either way, they are there on Trump's orders apparently.

Patriot STA missiles have been deployed to East Tennessee and northern Georgia. The only reason to deploy them there would be intercept something from the GOM heading to DC. With a 70-80K ceiling and a 100 mile range max, (no one really knows - classified) they would be worthless for any other purpose. I'm not even sure if they will do anything to stop an in flight sub launched ballistic nuke with that ceiling max limit.

2 additional F16's squadrons have been deployed to DC. Why? What the hell are they expecting? NAF Andrew keeps ready hangars full there. F16's are dogfighters. While they can carry bombs, that is not their primary purpose and F/A 18's would be better suited to a precision ATG role.

All of the "trust the plan" shit flying around all the message boards seems to be nothing but AI programmed post with one purpose. To pacify and lull us all into a false sense of security with the message: Let's just all sit on our hands - it'll work out... Trump's got this! TRUST THE PLAN!!!

Bullshit. I don't trust anyone, any plans or any rumors of plans. I don't trust anything but results now. If something were going to happen, it would have happened already. Frankly, Trump should have had this shit exposed since day one because he knew about all of it since before then. He knew about it and whatever he did, it wasn't enough.

No, I'm afraid he doesn't have a plan. At least not anymore. I'm afraid he's probably already met his own double when they took him into a room where they likely showed him a few angles of the Kennedy assassination that no-one has seen outside of a few others on the planet. They probably showed him JFK junior's plane crash video as recorded in real time by the missile that took his ass out as well. There is no telling what has gone on behind the scenes that we will never know - not just with him but with everyone involved.

We all make our choices and he is human. Not saying whether I can forgive it or not but I do understand it.

I don't want any of this to be true.

I've never prayed so hard to be wrong.

I guess we will know by the 19th. The writing or lack thereof will be on the wall. If he does a document dump and declassifies everything, we will know he's done all he can do. They will probably kill him for it but the ball is then in the court of the citizens.

If nothing is released, he's under duress or has already been replaced by the aforementioned double and some capitulating CGI videos which will be the closest to his likeness we will ever see again.
    I know it's hard at the moment, Tweakstick, but keep your nerve. There's evidence piling up all the time to indicate that Biden is not there yet. Take a look at this:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...l-law-1115519/

It may be written by an anti-Trump "reporter", but hang in there. If anyone can pull the iron out of the fire, it's Donald Trump!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If Trump does declare "Martial Law" then that would halt Biden's inauguration and Trump could by the constitution keep himself in office.
    It seems like something that would be disturbingly easy to do with 35k troops in the Capitol and elsewhere.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    It makes perfect sense to me that entrenched elected and appointed officials, from the state level, through the three-letter agencies, through the Supreme Court, through congress, etc., would be the corrupted puppets of at least the Central Banks, if not of the CCP, which has been described as the primary mover of things behind-the-scenes since ~2000.

It does NOT make sense that a lame duck president would stage something on January 6th--the capture of several laptops--resulting in Ret. General McInerny's describing Pelosi as "frantic".

ABOVE ALL, it does NOT make sense to me that anyone of any means would endure the amount of abuse and humiliation which President Trump has had to endure without having a specific outcome in mind.

Wasn't Biden's security briefing suspended, and only recently restarted--not exactly with gusto--only after the Biden team's repeated complaints? Wasn't Biden's inauguration rehearsal postponed from today (Sunday)? Also, this senate report on Hunter Biden was recently released.

Things look far from "full speed ahead" for a Biden inauguration.

Should nothing occur between now and the fraudulent inauguration of Communist Party rule, perhaps not immediately, but definitely, after they get all the "dirty work" done, ALL useful idiots, especially niggers, will be lined-up and shot The CCP will eradicate niggers from this country. Everything has a silver lining, although, in retrospect, we might have done well to have been more specific about what we wished for

9. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it's hard at the moment, Tweakstick, but keep your nerve. There's evidence piling up all the time to indicate that Biden is not there yet. Take a look at this:

It may be written by an anti-Trump "reporter", but hang in there. If anyone can pull the iron out of the fire, it's Donald Trump!

Yes, I saw the picture yesterday. I haven't made my mind up on this one yet. Obviously secret material if not a photoshop but does the pillow guy have a clearance? Why would Trump do this? Why would he enlist ML for anything? It just makes no sense. I'm putting this one in my holding file for now.

I have a sense that something huge is being planned here but I just can't put my finger on it yet but I can see one of two things going down here:

1. The deep state and globalist turn what's left of Slow Joe's misfiring syphilis addled brain into a fine red mist all over the first widow's dress as soon as he finishes bumbling through the oath. They are done with him at that point and all fingers point to him anyway. All it's going to take is one John Lee Hinkley Wilkes Harvey Oswald Booth in the crowd to use as a patsy. They've probably already got him in a nice hotel room with promises of some grandiose plan that they need him and him alone for! It worked so well with JFK and would have worked with Reagan if GHWB's longtime friend's son had been a better shot. Even if the patsy is in a starbucks down the street, it won't matter to the people who see the deepfake proof of him pulling the trigger. Poor schmuck. He won't see any of this coming, just like the Mozambique Drill he gets in the "attempted arrest of the armed and dangerous assassin which wounded a decorated DC policeman." They won't bother with another Jack Ruby this time. Too many questions, that one was!

This would fix all their problems with bribes, pedos, you name it, all of the Biden corruption and scandals are over at that point. This leaves only the election to cover up. Of course Kumswallah Hoe-ass can't be blamed for that! She was just the running mate. That was all on Joe and we can't crucify the dead, now can we? Let's just let that poor man's family alone to grieve. Boo fucking hoo.

They immediately swear in the whore and vilify every gun owner in the country. Gun confiscations start the next day with door to door searches. Then we're really fucked.

-------Orrrr......

2. Any other crazy shit we haven't imagined yet. 35 thousand troops don't just show up in DC for no damned reason at all. It's not like they are there for a pass and review parade. Something is planned. I don't know what. I don't know who will come out on top. I just know that one way or another, eventually we come out on the bottom.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Although it initially dismayed me, after reading and re-reading the letter from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it came to sound almost like a job description.

Condemning misbehavior and vandalism is expected. The letter accused no specific group. Also expected was the commitment of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to upholding the official results of even a contested election. It's not their job to decide who's president.

What the JCS letter didn't say, however, is that, until Biden takes the Oath of Office, President Trump is the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces.

During his recent visit to the Border Wall at Alamo, Texas, President Trump seems to have met with CJCS Gen. Mark Milley.

While it's possible that the individual we think is President Trump may be a kagemusha, it's also possible that President Trump is really President Trump, and may arrest many whom we once believed to be above the law, such as the Clintons, Pelosi, and Barry Obama, according to conditions stated in EO 13848 and related EOs, EO 13959 (a copy of which Pres. Trump sent directly to Pelosi, for some reason--a pointless gesture by a lame duck if ever there was one), and all EOs pertaining to human trafficking.

Again, when asked how likely he thought it was, on a scale of one to ten, that President Trump would take the Oath of Office and govern for a second term, Gen. Mike Flynn replied unhesitatingly, calmly, and happily, "Ten!". Regardless of what online bots or optimistic users like me say, Gen. Flynn knows more about the inner workings and current state of that cesspool, the District.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    What the JCS letter didn't say, however, is that, until Biden takes the Oath of Office, [COLOR=#ff0000][I]President Trump is the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces.
    This, I believe, is the most important point. He is indeed the Commander-In-Chief. The question is, does he have the support of the Military? I'm sure the answer is, ABSOLUTELY YES! They are fully aware, I'm sure, of the foreign-led attack.
    Therefore, I'm putting my prediction forward, and I'll post again with a snivelling apology before the end of this week if I'm wrong; I believe we are about to see the perpetrators of this coup-de-tat arrested. President Trump, I'm sure, has accumulated all the evidence he needs to demonstrate to the population how their country has been attacked, and the election perverted to the socialist cause.
    He'll probably need to grab the TV stations as well, so they can't stop him speaking directly to the nation.

President Trump will go down in history as the man who saved American democracy. I believe he'll have the support he needs throughout the nation when the evidence is presented to them.
    I keep hearing his final words in his Dec 23 broadcast, "We cannot allow a completely fraudulent election to stand".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgG7AWXFInU

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Update:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLd6liZNoU3F/

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    I'm putting my prediction forward, and I'll post again with a sniveling apology before the end of this week if I'm wrong
    No need for that! We’re all each doing our best here with the scraps of information we can find. And, if you’re wrong—if I’m wrong (my guess is the same as yours!)—we’ll each have enough on our hands to deal with without worrying about the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    He'll probably need to grab the TV stations as well, so they can't stop him speaking directly to the nation.
    . . .
    I keep hearing his final words in his Dec 23 broadcast, "We cannot allow a completely fraudulent election to stand".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgG7AWXFInU
    The media’s treasonous depiction of what amounts to an alternate universe has been one of the most frustrating things of all, which is why I believe President Trump must wait for a moment which the MSM will have to televise. And any hearings will have to take place via military tribunal (if that’s the right terminology) in order for them to occur at all and not be dismissed on procedural grounds. President Trump has amended execution rules to include death by firing squad.

I never listen carefully to politicians’ rodomontades—even President Trumps. So thank you for pointing out his unique emphasis at the end of that speech, which was completely lost on me the first time. It seems like a personal vow.

He has all the data, all the Executive Orders, all the authority, all the military power. The stakes are too high for him not to pull out all the stops. And, if “he” doesn’t, it will mean he’s been assassinated and replaced with a double.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

He's Lost

“Is there any scenario where you would not be taking the oath outside on Wednesday?”
    scroll down for longer video:
    https://twitter.com/JoshLekach/statu...33515231805440

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xTXRSRQ.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	233.0 KB 
ID:	13703

Name:	PZPQsNo.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	13704

Insane Woman, Théodore Géricault, 1822

Name:	MQ1qlH3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	13705

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

The Left

Name:	kTdB5Wr.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	13706

Name:	STUr26R.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	338.8 KB 
ID:	13707

And the reason "They" want to destroy us is that they are, literally, overflowing with self-loathing, and need to hurt others, to offload their overwhelming rage. And their self-loathing stems from never having been loved as children. It's that "simple".

Love is learned. It can even be learned as an adult, but takes much longer.

No matter how the mentally ill make us suffer—and the Left, I am convinced, is composed of the mentally ill—it will help to remember that they suffer much more, and that anger and self-loathing form the constant background of their existence. For some time, I've believed that humanity will be destroyed by mental illness—fostered by an over-engineered, over-"civilized" society, such our post-industrial world.

So, in dealing with the Left, remain rational, logical. Stand our ground in stillness. No matter what they do, they have already lost. They only win if we take their madness to heart, if we take it personally. It's solely their problem, something they would have to spew were they alone on the Moon.

‘We’re Living in a Gigantic Lie’— Dennis Prager Talks Free Speech | American Thought Leaders

9:18 "People don't like to confront evil. They like to deny it. It's too painful to confront evil."

15:48 “See, conservatives have a distinct disadvantage. We don’t really want much power over people. The left wants power over people. We want to be left alone. The conservative just wants to basically be left alone.”

46:12
    "There's no intellectual substance to leftism. It's all anger. But anger is very powerful. and people revel in their anger. I guess there must be a joy in thinking you're a victim."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason I would watch the inauguration of diaper face joe is in hopes of hearing a gunshot. But now that I know he’s got all that protection, I will pass. Yes I wish joe and the hoe death. And I wish all liberal politicians the same.I’m going to be as respectful to them for the next four years as they were to trump.

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    One day you might get the message: WE DON'T WANT YOU - FUCK OFF you rooster sucking PEDOPHILE!!!
    This might be a better chant that drives the truth home!

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say my mood is dropping by the hour. When I heard a report on the news today about some activity in the vicinity of the Capitol, I thought, "Here we go; it's starting!"
    Turned out to be some stupid fire at a nearby homeless encampment. (Strange place to have such a thing, right near the Capitol, but there you go....)

When I wrote my post yesterday (above) I actually thought the President would make his move today. Now I'm starting to wonder if Bastard Biden is going to take the oath after all.
    Surely, tomorrow is the last chance President Trump has to save democracy. But if he doesn't, it will surely be because of the traiterous bastards around him. With just a few exceptions, what a bunch of two-faced cowardly shits.

Is it really darkest just before dawn? Let's hope so....

23. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turned out to be some stupid fire at a nearby homeless encampment. (Strange place to have such a thing, right near the Capitol, but there you go....)
    It's actually a FEMA camp for political dissidents. They only call it a homeless shelter so people won't get suspicious.

I think most Trump supporters and/or Republicans are going to be playing the long game on this one.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually created a 'Church of Trump' and the family became the prophets of the church. Stranger things have happened. Also, even if The Donald is banned from seeking political office in the future, that doesn't prevent his kids and their descendants from becoming presidents some day.

25. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Why do I feel like all these troops are taking bribes or getting some type of lump sum for showing up here? Perhaps the media is paying them. Soros, Gates and other corporate globalists? CNN, ABC, Fox, Time warner fake news? What is this? They are all here to defend BLM maybe?
    I think National Guardsmen get paid for 2 days out of every month, under normal circumstances. They might be getting paid at the full rate now, since they are sorta considered to be on "active duty" at the moment.

Are these guardsmen controlled with microchips embedded in their brain and some kind of remote radio control signal from China or god knows where? The same chip that is probably in Biden's brain also? It's just I'm not sure what these people represent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integr...tection_System

The IHPS helmet began development as a replacement for the Advanced Combat Helmets and Enhanced Combat Helmets in 2013 under the U.S. Army's Soldier Protection System program, a program intended to improve soldier protection and performance while reducing weight.

Low Rate Initial Production delivery began 2nd quarter of the 2018 fiscal year. The helmet was first issued to troops deploying to combat zones through the RFI program.

The IHPS, combined with Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP), completes the head protection part of the SPS effort. The IHPS is claimed to be 5% lighter than previous helmets, while offering improved blunt force impact and ballistic protection, especially when applique armor is attached.

The IHPS uses a boltless chinstrap retention system, has an optional mandible with eyeshield for maxillofacial protection, and siderails for attaching equipment like flashlights. Embedded C-4 and a remote detonation device allows for the enforcement of discipline.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

"Here in DC nothing is quite as it seems." -- Katie Hopkins

I've posted this elsewhere, but it belongs here, and who knows how long Jackass Dorsey will allow it to remain on shitter.

Katie Hopkins, Sunday 17 January 2021:

https://twitter.com/Edwin31509569/st...22073267068930

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast