Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mental health tips for niggers

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/healt...ess/index.html

As Horn watched the alleged insurrection unfold, he remembered the aggression he and other activists experienced last summer. These events amid an international reckoning of racial injustice were also another infuriating, sobering reminder of White supremacy and privilege.

"It really reinforces what we as a Black community have known all along, that rather than being respected and valued members of our society, we're mostly hated and feared."

The potential impact of witnessing the imagery of the noose and gallows, and Confederate flags on the mental health of people of colorniggers is not yet measurable, Williams said. She and her colleagues, however, have seen how shaken, emotional and depressed many of their clients are from observing those historical symbols of hate.

"People have lived through Jim Crow in the South. Hearing those stories about resilience can also be helpful."

Create safe spaces with others. "What we've seen in the past is that communities like this will create their own means of communication, where the safe places are, where to walk, where not to walk," Zayas said. That could be via phone, text or Facebook group.

At the same time, there are caveats. "Realistically, our country has been controlled by White men since its inception," Williams said. "So, although yes, Trump's reign has been traumatic, Joe Biden's not a savior. And I think that we will be setting ourselves up for disappointment if we think that he's going to fix everything that's broken, because our country has been broken for maybe 300 years."
    Niggers should just accept that they will always be inferior to the white and human peoples, and also accept the reality that they will benefit most from subordinating themselves to the will of their superiors.

While I don't think the demoralization of the negro was a specific intent of the protest at the Capitol, it certainly has had that effect.

Maybe now some niggers will voluntarily start engaging in Jim Crow behaviors. One can hope.

In my ideal America, some of the old laws would be brought back. Here are some of my favorites:

“Every employer of humans or negroes shall provide for such humans or negroes reasonably accessible and separate toilet facilities.”
    "It shall be unlawful to conduct a restaurant or other place for the serving of food in the city, at which human and colored people are served in the same room, unless such human and colored persons are effectually separated by a solid partition extending from the floor upward to a distance of seven feet or higher, and unless a separate entrance from the street is provided for each compartment."
    “All persons licensed to conduct the business of selling beer or wine...shall serve either human people exclusively or colored people exclusively and shall not sell to two species within the same room at any time."
    "All marriages between a human person and a negro, or between a human person and a person of negro descent to the ninth generation inclusive, are hereby forever prohibited."
    “Any instructor who shall teach in any school, college or institution where members of the human and colored species are received and enrolled as pupils for instruction shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof, shall be fined.”

Here's one I made up that I think would be appropriate:
    "Humans and niggers are separate species, and a human shall not initiate violence against the nigger, except in the enforcement of the law (and only law enforcement officers shall be given that privilege), and the nigger shall not engage in violence against the human, for any reason. All violations will result in harsh penalties."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes Groid_Rage, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nooses and gallows? The niggers are as retarded as they are self obsessed. I'm sure even in the USA, most of the people who were hanged were white. The idiots who raided the Capitol wanted to hang Pence, who is white as AF. Niggers are excellent at rank stupidity and silliness
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s the send the worthless nigger beasts back to the jungles of Africa where they belong.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Let’s the send the worthless nigger beasts back to the jungles of Africa where they belong.
    Reparashun money should ALL be spent building a Nigtopia in Apefrica: a gleaming state and paid one-way luxury plane fare over there, with free booze, crack, etc. All ANY nigs would need to do to qualify would be to forever surrender and forego U.S. citizenship, including travel to the U.S. ever again.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Reparashun money should ALL be spent building a Nigtopia in Apefrica: a gleaming state and paid one-way luxury plane fare over there, with free booze, crack, etc. All ANY nigs would need to do to qualify would be to forever surrender and forego U.S. citizenship, including travel to the U.S. ever again.
    Jus drop them off in the deep jungles of Africa.Dumb ass niggers wouldn’t survive long enough to be able to return to America.

10. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Jus drop them off in the deep jungles of Africa.Dumb ass niggers wouldn’t survive long enough to be able to return to America.

Way to piss off the great apes who were already living there, "There goes the neighborhood!", "No more refugees!", I can hear them screaming already:

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORKS for me!!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to piss off the great apes who were already living there, "There goes the neighborhood!", "No more refugees!", I can hear them screaming already:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niggers oh shit there goes the neighborhood.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	13832

I was going to put "continent," but I'm sure the advanced primates are already well aware of niggers all around.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Well....................the great apes ARE a superior species!!

17. Likes N/A liked this post