Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING NEWS!! Ashley Babbitt murderer Identified as pot smoking BLM member

I'm at the point where literally nothing surprises me anymore. Neither the DC poleese, the CH police nor the SS would release the name of the cop that murdered Ashley Babbitt despite DC ordinance requiring the same passed in the aftermath of niggers rioting in DC. I guess the law doesn't apply to niggers. Who could have seen that coming?

Now, we all know why the tight lips in DC over this nigger's ID:

Guess what? It's the same nigger that allowed Steve Scalise's attempted murder to happen. This nigger had one job that day and hid behind an SUV. Knowing this now, I cannot be convinced that this nigger didn't know beforehand that Scalise was going to be shot that day.

NIGGER, YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB that day - PROTECT STEVE SCALISE!

The nigger's fecespook was scrubbed just 11 hours ago to remove who knows what but including his picture and incriminating post:

https://www.facebook.com/davidjbailey06

Some of the post were BLM supporting and many were anti Trump including threats to Trump supporters despite TRUMP AWARDING THIS NIGGER MEDALS for his "heroic" action the day of the Congressman's shooting - for hiding behind a fucking SUV.

https://redpilled.ca/redpilled-media...kill-trump-su/

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Goodman Grey, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how long the MSM will be able to keep this one quiet.

A member of BLM murdered Ashli Babbitt... I guess that nigger just couldn't resist the chance to kill a white woman.

Well, at he didn't muh dik her corpse.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HKqy6Mn.gif 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	13675

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    Guess what? It's the same nigger that allowed Steve Scalise's attempted murder to happen. This nigger had one job that day and hid behind an SUV. Knowing this now, I cannot be convinced that this nigger didn't know beforehand that Scalise was going to be shot that day.
    . . .
    Some of the post were BLM supporting and many were anti Trump including threats to Trump supporters despite TRUMP AWARDING THIS NIGGER MEDALS for his "heroic" action the day of the Congressman's shooting - for hiding behind a fucking SUV.
    HEY! He shode up didnee?!

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is why they are not even talking about it. If it was the other way around, the nigger protecting liberal media woulda let you know that someone white did the shooting.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cocksucker

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm at the point where literally nothing surprises me anymore. Neither the DC poleese, the CH police nor the SS would release the name of the cop that murdered Ashley Babbitt despite DC ordinance requiring the same passed in the aftermath of niggers rioting in DC. I guess the law doesn't apply to niggers. Who could have seen that coming?

NIGGER, YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB that day - PROTECT STEVE SCALISE!

The nigger's fecespook was scrubbed just 11 hours ago to remove who knows what but including his picture and incriminating post:

https://www.facebook.com/davidjbailey06

https://redpilled.ca/redpilled-media...kill-trump-su/

FUCKING pussy nigger!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What bothers me the most is how the LEO agencies allowed that black supremacist to get so close to so many human politicians.

I mean, he could have murdered any one of them, similar to how he murdered Ashli Babbitt.

Pelosi worries about the human racists, but completely ignores the threat in her own backyard.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    What heroic woman shooter.
    Nigger finally got to fulfill ALL nigger's #1 dream and desire - to kill a white person.
    Nigger of course feels justified because it was a Trump supporter. Probably feels no shame his victim was a woman, in true nigger fashion. Trump gave him a medal but it doesn't matter to the nigger. All Trump supporters are racist whiteys to the BLM nigger's pea brain.
    Another nigger enemy traitor and still white people trying to believe they're all your friend. Wake the fuck up, boomer ideology losers. Life is the way it is not the way you want it to be. These black bastard ape pieces of shit are ALL OUR ENEMY. ENEMY of ALL whites. Every nigger deep down hates you and wants to kill you. And that is true.
    All niggers are dreaming of the day when they "take over America" and this is also true and cRapped about in many cRap songs. "Take over" , means to them, killing all the whiteys.
    And still dumb ass whites don't get it, voting for niggers watching niggers and nigger felon league on TV all day everyday listening to cRap and letting their kids do it too pretending it's all hunky dory like god damn FOOLS.

No offense to any member of this site, you are the ones that actually get it, thank god some people do. But as evidenced by a new nigger loving president about to take office, most don't and its pathetic and utterly stupid.
    True!!