How many times are we going to see this scam? After one nigger lied it's always walking to work, thousands of them became copycats.

A Georgia student who said he walked 7 miles to and from work each day in the hope of saving up money for a car has been gifted a new vehicle, all thanks to one woman’s heartwarming act of kindness.

Jayden Sutton, an 18-year-old high school senior from Cobb County, was presented a new car at a local Honda dealership Thursday following a fundraising effort organized by Lavonda Wright Myers.

The Atlanta resident told Fox News on Friday that she first encountered the teenager walking on the side of the road in the rain in December -- and since then wanted to find a way to help.
Myers then shared Sutton’s story on a GoFundMe page and, two days later, raised $6,365 in donations toward his goal.
As a surprise, she then purchased a vehicle for Sutton this week at Nalley Honda in Union City using a $7,000 check.

Myers said she added $635 of her own money to reach that amount after the general manager of the dealership agreed to drop the car’s price down from around $7,800.
Sutton told Fox5 Atlanta that he would get home from school around 3:30 p.m. each day and then "go straight to work" for 6 to 7-hour shifts at a restaurant, before once again walking home.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-t...ct-of-kindness

What kind of hours does this high school keep, or is that nigger always in detention? And we're expected to believe a nigger walks two hours to get to work, gets off at midnight, then walks back home? It's not working at any "restaurant," it's out casing houses like St. Skittles.

But let's assume the rest of the story's true and the niggeress' check was actually good (meaning the dealership won't be calling a repo office). The GibsMeDat is still up, and it's not even the she-nig in the news but another one. They're hoping the gibs will keep on coming in for them to pocket. Look at one idiot gibsing $50 for gas and insurance. More like crack once the car is sold and that money runs out. Can you all see what's coming? The teenaper's going to get a title loan if it didn't already. Then it's a perfect setup for a new GibsMeDat. "I done lost muh car, dem racist repo crackas!"

I was tempted to help a GoFundMe once for a local human child with cancer, but nope, I don't know the family and don't know if I can trust them.