Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool 46 niggers made good in Niggerland

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/afric...ntl/index.html

Forty-six people from the ethnic Pygmy group were killed -- some of them decapitated -- on Wednesday in a suspected militant attack in northeast Democratic Republic of Congo, according to an NGO official based in the central African country. An armed group shot niggers and decapitated others with machetes in Ambedi, a village in Irumu territory in Ituri province, said Christophe Munyanderu, regional coordinator for the NGO Convention pour le respect de droit de l'homme, or Convention for the Respect of Nigger Rights.

A spokesman for the Armed Forces of the DRC in Ituri attributed the attack to #BlackLivesMatter the Allied Democratic Forces, a rebel group that operates in the region. Two of the assailants were arrested and are currently under interrogation, the spokesman said. Most of the victims were sheboons and niglets, said Rachel Taruwayo, the regional coordinator for the provincial government.

The ADF has intensified its attacks against niggers in the eastern provinces of the DRC in recent years, the United Nations said in July. These attacks have left more than 1,000 niggers dead between January 2019 and June 2020.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    attributed the attack to #BlackLivesMatter the Allied Democratic Forces

Same thing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tall nigger, pygmy nigger, white nigger, brown nigger, yellow nigger, anything nigger gone, by their own kind, is always great news. But they are not efficient enough.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I can almost hear the Benny Hill theme song playing when I picture this sight in my head.

Must have been a hell of a show.

But 46???

I call bullshit. Find me a nigger, especially in the congo who can count past ten without dropping it's pants and taking off it's clown shoes.

Besides, they're pygmies. Don't you have to stack them three high to make one whole nigger?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    46? 1000??? A drop in the bucket.

10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shame it was just 46. Hopefully,they’ll add six zeros the end of that number soon.I love it when shitboons are made good!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    An armed group shot niggers and decapitated others with machetes in Ambedi
    Why is this news? It's just another, same-old day in the wonderful NiggerLand.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."