Close

Likes Likes:  19
Reply to Thread
    LilBlacky
    Chimpout Guest

Why are niggers obsessed with flashy trinkets??

What is it with pitch black niggers and wearing super bright colors and flashy trinkets?? Lebrons, jordans, yeezys, gold chains, oversized watches, chains, grills, bright baseball caps, baggy jeans, etc. Why do they wear all this flashy crap?

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are niggers obsessed with flashy trinkets??

Base animal instinct. It is all about look at me. It is the same reason when you have 2 or more niggers bix nooding, they compete to be the loudest. It all culminates in muh dik.

I would compare them to animals with the same behavior but that isn’t fair to animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBlacky View Post
    What is it with pitch black niggers and wearing super bright colors and flashy trinkets?? Lebrons, jordans, yeezys, gold chains, oversized watches, chains, grills, bright baseball caps, baggy jeans, etc. Why do they wear all this flashy crap?
    Haha, I was wondering that too! At least the colonialists coming to Europe do wear the strangest things. And since we (our communist white people hating government to be correct) give them truck loads of money, they invest that in 'bling'. In my nearest shopping mall several normal shops were replaced by sneaker stores, selling super expensive oversized plastic clown shoes in the brightest colours. The only ones buying and wearing that stuff are niggers. And of course iNigger phones, they seem to love that crap. Super fat sheboons with nails so ridiculous I can't even describe pet their iNigger phones as if it were her nigglets, and they always scream into these things. (Ok, to be fair, niggers seem to be extremely loud at any time, not only on the phone.) Disgusting!!
    Stay safe, avoid the groid.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've never seen gold in the motherland even though africa is littered with gold.

Africa is littered with gold, oil and many other great natural resources including water. Somehow Africans are poor, hungry and thirsty.

If you live in Africa and you want to be rich all you need is a stick.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blackaroons, wherever they're found around the world, love to adorn themselves with "jury", circus clown hair-doos, "stupit hats" - worn backwards, sideways and upside down, day-glo stretch pants, gold teefs, bizarre wigs and weaves, etc.. After African nigger "armies" plunder a town, their soldiers exit wearing every stitch of women's clothing they can find, wigs, makeup - you name it. Like Bottle_of_Hate says, it's a "Looka me" strategy, to get noticed, hopefully leading to a muh-dikkin' bongo party at some point.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I think they look their best in what most of them eventually get for free, ie., 'High-vis' jumpsuits which are either orange or have black and white stripes in 'equal' quantity so deh' beez no rayciss.
    'Clanking' (Muzak!) ankle and/or wrist 'belts' are ooptional

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Like Bottle_of_Hate says, it's a "Looka me" strategy, to get noticed, hopefully leading to a muh-dikkin' bongo party at some point.

Right on!

Additionally nothing portrays a successful looky here nigger more than a white chick on its arm.

It's like driving a Mercedes... no matter how fat and ugly the burner is!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Right on!

Additionally nothing portrays a successful looky here nigger more than a white chick on its arm.

It's like driving a Mercedes... no matter how fat and ugly the burner is!
    Yep. A trophy for the nigger to show he’s taken YT’s woman.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Blackaroons, wherever they're found around the world, love to adorn themselves with "jury", circus clown hair-doos, "stupit hats" - worn backwards, sideways and upside down, day-glo stretch pants, gold teefs, bizarre wigs and weaves, etc.. After African nigger "armies" plunder a town, their soldiers exit wearing every stitch of women's clothing they can find, wigs, makeup - you name it. Like Bottle_of_Hate says, it's a "Looka me" strategy, to get noticed, hopefully leading to a muh-dikkin' bongo party at some point.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.1p8zIu...O?pid=Api&rs=1

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    On my fist trip to the US I was shocked as I encountered the huge nigger population there. By their sheer amount and their attitude. There are droves of niggers in Houston. Somehow I did not expect niggers in Houston, since it is a tech hub, even though I knew of course that the in the US there is ~13% nigger population.
    I used the tunnels pretty often since the food in my hotel was horrible, and what shall I say, sometimes I felt like in a zoo. Niggers were almost always super loud, screaming and shrieking into their niggerphones or at each other. Everything they did or used had to be loud, flashy, blingy and obnoxious. Sometimes I even suspected they screamed into their iNigger thingies without even having someone on the line, just to be able to talk aloud in public. Long story short: They are different, without any doubt. Would not want to live there!
    Sadly, nowadays most of Europe looks and feels the same, which makes me sad. Planing to move, don't know where to go.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They've never seen gold in the motherland even though africa is littered with gold.

Africa is littered with gold, oil and many other great natural resources including water. Somehow Africans are poor, hungry and thirsty.

If you live in Africa and you want to be rich all you need is a stick.
    This is why China is taking over the continent!! Niggers whine about European colonists from 100's of years ago. After dealing with China, I'm sure the niggers want YT back!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On my fist trip to the US I was shocked as I encountered the huge nigger population there. By their sheer amount and their attitude. There are droves of niggers in Houston. Long story short: They are different, without any doubt. Would not want to live there!
    Sorry you were exposed to our funky negro population. Houston was populated by humans at one time, but with the decline of the oil and gas industry, many taxpayers left, and created a void filled by niggers. After Hurricane Katrina wrecked New Orleans, which was already a shithole, their lazy welfare niggers migrated to Houston, with the same result. Travel and real estate agencies in the US are forbidden from warning people about niggers, so you must do your own research, to avoid them. We have plenty of nigger-free environs, but Houston isn't one of them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Sorry you were exposed to our funky negro population. Houston was populated by humans at one time, but with the decline of the oil and gas industry, many taxpayers left, and created a void filled by niggers. After Hurricane Katrina wrecked New Orleans, which was already a shithole, their lazy welfare niggers migrated to Houston, with the same result. Travel and real estate agencies in the US are forbidden from warning people about niggers, so you must do your own research, to avoid them. We have plenty of nigger-free environs, but Houston isn't one of them.
    Haha, thanks for your apologies, even though it is not even your fault! To be fair, I did not know what to expect beforehand. I was sent by my company to supervise the installation of a particle accelerator for cancer therapy in a clinic. But I do have to admit that I believed the "they are like us" thing (and no, I was not a liberal, just had no experience with niggers. Before the commies Soros & Merkel decided to destroy Europe/Germany, I encountered one perhaps once or twice a year).
    What you said about Houston sounds really sad! Before I visited I guessed it would be a nice city to live in: Texas, near the gulf coast, warm, 'short' trips to Florida or Mexico, decent employers like TI, Intel, Nasa, Oil and so on. Of course I knew about Katrina, but I was not aware that niggers moved from New Orleans to Houston because of that hurricane! On the other hand that means New Orleans has to be even worse - somehow I can't believe that.
    Thanks for the hint with the travel & real estate agents!! I'll keep that in mind the next time. Luckily colleagues and the hotel concierge warned me pretty vivid (several times) to avoid certain areas of town (at that time, there simply were no 'dangerous areas' over here, so that seemed very strange to me). BUT they never ever mentioned the reason, they always just said something like "it's really dangerous, don't go there, like ever"!! Even though niggers obviously were the reason.
    Weird world! To my mind it should be mandatory to warn people of potential dangers, not the other way around. Fucking libtards!!
    Stay safe!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On my fist trip to the US I was shocked as I encountered the huge nigger population there. By their sheer amount and their attitude. There are droves of niggers in Houston. Somehow I did not expect niggers in Houston, since it is a tech hub, even though I knew of course that the in the US there is ~13% nigger population.
    I used the tunnels pretty often since the food in my hotel was horrible, and what shall I say, sometimes I felt like in a zoo. Niggers were almost always super loud, screaming and shrieking into their niggerphones or at each other. Everything they did or used had to be loud, flashy, blingy and obnoxious. Sometimes I even suspected they screamed into their iNigger thingies without even having someone on the line, just to be able to talk aloud in public. Long story short: They are different, without any doubt. Would not want to live there!
    Sadly, nowadays most of Europe looks and feels the same, which makes me sad. Planing to move, don't know where to go.

A new Chimpout user, encurway, said beating niggs and sand niggs is socially accepted in Russia. Sounds like a sensible country.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a combination of things. Wanting to appear to be nigger rich and wanting to attract attention. Also having a very bad taste in clothing and accessories. I remember many years ago when i first got out of high school i was working at a Sears, we had a large furniture section and i worked as a salesman. Niggers would come in and special order the most tacky looking couches and chairs. I hated dealing with them. They'd spend all day looking at different couches and every time asking can you get this one in purple velvet material? WTF??? It was when that Purple Rain nigger song was big, every nigger wanted all their furniture in purple. They would either come in and put a down payment on the stuff while it was on order, then when the furniture came in they would back out, want their down payment back and the store was stuck with this shit color furniture no one else would want. Either that or they would take it home and break it down with their super fat asses and then bring the roach/bed bug infested crap back. Sorry about hijacking and ranting here. Niggers just get me going.
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 01-23-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerHater, AFN_Weasel, N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Its a combination of things. Wanting to appear to be nigger rich and wanting to attract attention. Also having a very bad taste in clothing and accessories. I remember many years ago when i first got out of high school i was working at a Sears, we had a large furniture section and i worked as a salesman. Niggers would come in and special order the most tacky looking couches and chairs. I hated dealing with them. They'd spend all day looking at different couches and every time asking can you get this one in purple velvet material? WTF??? It was when that Purple Rain nigger song was big, every nigger wanted all their furniture in purple. They would either come in and put a down payment on the stuff while it was on order, then when the furniture came in they would back out, want their down payment back and the store was stuck with this shit color furniture no one else would want. Either that or they would take it home and break it down with their super fat asses and then bring the roach/bed bug infested crap back. Sorry about hijacking and ranting here. Niggers just get me going.
    No worries, this is the place to rant after all. Niggers are the worst.

31. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

A new Chimpout user, encurway, said beating niggs and sand niggs is socially accepted in Russia. Sounds like a sensible country.
    It is!! Putin would never kiss niggers or @$$lifter$ @$$e$ like dhimmirats or Western European leaders do!!

33. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger "roach motel"

Quote Originally Posted by LilBlacky View Post
    There's the answer, right in front of us.

*announcer's voice*
    "In response to the recent peaceful protests in honor of The Late Great George Floyd, management has eliminated armed store security.
    Black Lives Matter!"

Garishly-lit, subway-Third-Rail-level electrified store window frames and display stands at every niggerstore du jour. Windows jam-packed with specially-designed, limited edition, grotesquely amped-up flashy trinkets, wheel rims, chains, and other niggerlicious merchandise. AMPLE signage and gleaming copper-coated guard rails warning of the dangers of electric shock.

City body-disposal/window-repair units circulating all night, operating with the efficienty of NASCAR pit crews, resetting the displays after every "tragedy".