Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprise! MLK wasn't a saint after all.

Shocking, I know, that this nigger icon went around muh dikkin' and watched another "pastor" commit rape and did nothing about it. I'm sure these are only a few of this mealy-mouthed buck's sins and/or crimes. Oh, and we're getting another documentary about the randy buck. Oh, boy.

This article is written by another nigger (one who was disturbed to learn that Abraham Lincoln wasn't really a nigger lover) so you know it's sympathetic, downplays the TNB and basically blames YT.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...221214550.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Shocking, I know, that this nigger icon went around muh dikkin' and watched another "pastor" commit rape and did nothing about it. I'm sure these are only a few of this mealy-mouthed buck's sins and/or crimes. Oh, and we're getting another documentary about the randy buck. Oh, boy.

This article is written by another nigger (one who was disturbed to learn that Abraham Lincoln wasn't really a nigger lover) so you know it's sympathetic, downplays the TNB and basically blames YT.

Release the tapes! Niggers and libs will love it even more.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish Martin looter coon would have lived. He'd have fucked up eventually and wouldn't be the goddamn martyr that he is now.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuDelay View Post
    I wish Martin looter coon would have lived. He'd have fucked up eventually and wouldn't be the goddamn martyr that he is now.

I've often suspected that this was the very reason he was dispatched. A dead martyr is worth so much more than a living one exposed as the POS that he was.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Pollard also ruefully notes the stark contrast between the images of Trump supporters rioting on the steps of the Capitol in 2021

versus the peaceful rally that King held on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in 1963 — footage that’s glimpsed throughout MLK/FBI. “The Kennedy administration was terrified at the idea of all of these people coming into Washington, but it was nonviolent and hopeful.

Then you flash-forward to Jan. 6 and led by the vocal rantings of people like Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump Jr., this group of people went down there with a mission to circumvent the certification of the next president of the United States by any means necessary. It’s frightening to think about the contradictions here in America.
    Racial conflict in America is 99.99% the doing of the MSM. The handful of Things who own the MSM are Evil.

Niggers are stupid, hypersexualized, and have poor impulse control. However, I don't think they would be nearly so outta control were they not so easily-manipulated by the cunning MSM and the self-righteous, patronizing libtard.

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a really bad feeling that Barry Soetoro "Obama" purged all the really onerous stuff the gubmint had on Marvin Loofer Kang during his 8 years pretending to be POTUS.

We can't tell the troof about America's sacred nigger, after all...

11. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have read this about Martin Luther Coon a while back. It was just another lyin criminal rape ape.Coon threw pool parties with prostitutes, evaded taxes and even muh dicked liberal skank Joan Baez.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

What's really messed up is that it was Barry Goldwater that had the FBI's files on Marchin' Lootin' Koon sealed. What's up with that? If Trump was smart, he'd declassify that before leaving office.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    muh dicked liberal skank Joan Baez.
    Seriously Gross

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Racial conflict in America is 99.99% the doing of the MSM. The handful of Things who own the MSM are Evil.

Niggers are stupid, hypersexualized, and have poor impulse control. However, I don't think they would be nearly so outta control were they not so easily-manipulated by the cunning MSM and the self-righteous, patronizing libtard.
    Where niggers are, there won't be peace, guaranteed. That's why they're not allowed to stay forever in China, Japan, Korea, etc. A nigger rapist in China, no civil rights, no human rights, no animal rights. Niggers as we know are lower than animals.

All we can do is to keep away from them, in safe neighborhoods. I don't have a solution, as now they're considered human and citizens. The old ways, they dare not cross the line, because those that did, lived to regret it (or not). Maybe we can sell Alaska to China, all niggers, 1%ters included.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The Kennedy administration was terrified at the idea of all of these people coming into Washington, but it was nonviolent and hopeful.
    Ah, yes - all those peaceful, "We Will Overcome" niggers. Stupid nigger author of this BS piece doesn't realize that in those days niggers still had a healthy fear of high-powered hoses, K-9 dogs, police batons, and cops who didn't have to pretend to kiss nigger ass for fear of losing their jobs and would bash a few burrheads without second thoughts.

No one knew this was the beginning of the end:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	protest pictures - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	13655
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    Seriously Gross Name:  hurl.gif
Views: 181
Size:  613.2 KB
    My reaction EXACTLY! I used to like Joan Baez. Used to. What the Hell is WRONG with these mudsharks?!

21. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kang sure had an appropriate last name... Kang of Muh-Dikkery!

The only better name would have been The Johnson Kang or something like that.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Seriously Gross
    I guess I'm too young to know her name and not her music. That's the first picture I ever saw of her, and she looks not only like a typical mudshark with meth eyes, she looks like a tranny white male that still had to resort to niggers.

What the hell is wrong with her feet? They don't look normal. That angle doesn't look normal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here was the REAL beginning of the end:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon...son_(colonist)

Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan known for achieving wealth in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia. He was one of the first African American property owners and had his right to legally own a slave recognized by the Virginia courts.

When Anthony Johnson was released from servitude, he was legally recognized as a "free Negro." He became a successful farmer. In 1651 he owned 250 acres (100 ha), and the services of five indentured servants (four white and one black). In 1653, John Casor, a black indentured servant whose contract Johnson appeared to have bought in the early 1640s, approached Captain Goldsmith, claiming his indenture had expired seven years earlier and that he was being held illegally by Johnson. A neighbor, Robert Parker, intervened and persuaded Johnson to free Casor.

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling. Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

In one of the earliest freedom suits, Casor argued that he was an indentured servant who had been forced by Anthony Johnson, a free black, to serve past his term; he was freed and went to work for Robert Parker as an indentured servant. Johnson sued Parker for Casor's services. In ordering Casor returned to his master, Johnson, for life, the court both declared Casor a slave and sustained the right of free blacks to own slaves.

In 1653 John Casor, an African employed by Johnson, filed what later became known as a freedom suit. He said that he had been imported as a "seaven or eight yeares" indentured servant and that, after attempting to reclaim his indenture, he had been told by Johnson that he didn't have one. According to the civil court documents, Casor demanded his freedom. "Anthony Johnson was in a feare. Upon this his son in law, his wife and his two sonnes persuaded the said Anthony Johnson to set the said John Casor free."

Casor went to work for Robert Parker, an English colonist who, along with his brother George, later testified that they knew Casor had an indenture. One commentator said that Johnson may have feared losing his headrights land if the case went to court.

Anthony Johnson brought suit in Northampton County court against Robert Parker in 1654 for detaining his "Negro servant, John Casor," saying "Hee never did see any [indenture] but that hee had ye Negro for his life". In the case of Johnson v. Parker, the court of Northampton County upheld Johnson's right to hold Casor as a slave, saying in its ruling of 8 March 1655:

This daye Anthony Johnson negro made his complaint to the court against mr. Robert Parker and declared that hee deteyneth his servant John Casor negro under the pretence that said negro was a free man. The court seriously consideringe and maturely weighing the premisses, doe fynde that the saide Mr. Robert Parker most unjustly keepeth the said Negro from Anthony Johnson his master ... It is therefore the Judgement of the Court and ordered That the said John Casor Negro forthwith returne unto the service of the said master Anthony Johnson, And that Mr. Robert Parker make payment of all charges in the suit.

In sustaining the claim of Johnson to the perpetual service of Casor, the court also gave judicial sanction to the right of free blacks to own slaves of their own race. In a 1916 article, John H. Russell wrote, "Indeed no earlier record, to our knowledge, has been found of judicial support given to slavery in Virginia except as a punishment for a crime." Russell makes that distinction because in 1640, John Punch "was reduced from his former condition of servitude for a limited time to a condition of slavery for life."
    It's annoying to hear niggers blame white people for slavery.

Niggers created their own hell.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

27. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I guess I'm too young to know her name and not her music. That's the first picture I ever saw of her, and she looks not only like a typical mudshark with meth eyes, she looks like a tranny white male that still had to resort to niggers.

What the hell is wrong with her feet? They don't look normal. That angle doesn't look normal.
    Joan Baez was before my time too. I've never even heard one of her crappy songs. But, she was a drug addled hippie liberal who bedded niggers from what I've heard. And she looks like a crazy person, not even in the least bit attractive.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tapes will never be released. We know that the nigger loving MSM will cause an uproar of how "racist" the truth is.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

He prolly would have OJed his wife and his coal burner
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger can’t become a saint till after it’s daid! Here’s wishing all niggers become saints tomorrow!