Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Time For Action Has Come!

Due to the collapse of the turncoats around him, Trump's presidency may be over, but there are some who are going to fight every inch of the way.
    Check this out:

https://nationalfile.com/video-marjo...den-on-jan-21/

Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to file the first of what I hope will be many lawsuits against the incoming regime. The Democrats hounded our President every inch of the way throughout his entire term; now let's make sure we do the same to them. Surely if Biden and Harris are sued for illegally holding their office, the courts will HAVE to hear the evidence regarding the fraud that took place on November 3-4!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

There may be a good reason for President Trump asking people to be non-violent. Keep out of his way, folks - this ain't over yet!!!
    I'm not going to elaborate, but I've just heard something that has lifted my spirits right over the moon.
    All I will say is, TRUST DONALD TRUMP!
    Sorry I can't say more at this point.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Jubal A Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Now if the Darkiies were to lead such a march, the Guard certainly would not fire on them... Biden and Camel Toe wouldn't permit it, ha ha.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It could cause serious problems if we forced the national guardsmen to fire upon American citizens, especially citizens that are loyal to their country.

It would be better to let antifa and blm take that kind of heat.

Attempting to convert national guardsmen, active duty soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, etc., has a lot of potential to go very wrong. It's best to let them make the choice on their own without pressuring them. They weren't forced to enlist in the military; they made a choice. They can make other choices as well.

Also, there's this: https://www.thebalancecareers.com/mi...orders-3332819

Military members failing to obey lawful orders issued by their superiors risk serious consequences. Article 90 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) outlines the crime of willful disobedience by a military member, of disobeying a superior commissioned officer. Article 91 covers willful disobedience of a superior Noncommissioned or Warrant Officer. Article 92 conveys what constitutes the crime of disobedience of any lawful order (the disobedience does not have to be "willful" under this article).

These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. Not only should an unlawful order not be obeyed, obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post

There may be a good reason for President Trump asking people to be non-violent. Keep out of his way, folks - this ain't over yet!!!
    I'm not going to elaborate, but I've just heard something that has lifted my spirits right over the moon.

No more false hope. He is moving to Florida.
    I hope you don't take it personal my friend.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White

With you on that 100%, and that isn't my delusional pollyanna side speaking, either.

Apparently, anyone paying attention, especially those rare few with a mind like Al Jean's , would have foreseen what we've been experiencing:

https://sputniknews.com/us/202101131...ont-come-true/

Were Biden to be inaugurated, the only inexplicable thing would be President Trump's having taken it lying down. Something like that would defy universal laws.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Double standards

Retired WHITE firefighter throws fire extinguisher at capitol police, gets called terrorist, thug, and threat to America.Damn nigger throws fire bombs at cops, gets called peaceful protester, and social activist.Wimpy ass nigger cop wannabe in the capitol RUNS from patriotic Americans, he may get the congressional gold medal.Real cops kills unruly nigger,he loses his job and maybe goes to prison.That's fucked up, people.That kind of double standard should not be tolerated.I swear, I have to turn off my tv just to keep from having a stroke from the immense rage at what the msm is doing to my country and my people. Am I the only one?

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is
    I have to turn off my tv just to keep from having a stroke from the immense rage at what the msm is doing to my country and my people. Am I the only one?
    MILLIONS share your pain. ***MILLIONS***

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The MSN for sure. I also despise the banking community cutting him off as they are. I'd not blame him if he moved his wealth off shore and invested in resorts in the carib or Central America.