Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Two Apes Now In Custody For Killing A Human

So these two fucking monkeys and their sheboon enabler have all been arrested. She was a gorgeous, blue-eyed nurse on her way to work when NIGGERS happened. Fuck-EVERY-Nigger-On-The-Planet...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-s...205516046.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Link appears to be broken or removed.

It's just like a nigger...

It don't work!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Yahoo had comments up to a few months ago, they would be great after a story like this. That is why the s @ Yahoo ditched the comments.
    This link works: https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-s...205516046.html
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 01-14-2021 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    [COLOR=#767D84][FONT="]Dimenesha guess it's sow mammy couldn't spell "Diamond"
    Look at that nasty brillo puff hurr-do ! WTF !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the hoe's mammy meant Dementia.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just driving down the road and shot up by worthless niggers that shouldn’t be among humans anyways. Then, they think they can hide at some shithole motel. This is how intelligent they are. Dey wont neva fines me heara!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No picture of the victim, but I remember her. When will us humans say enough is enough, nigger. From all indications the victim had no tie with the apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No picture of the victim, but I remember her. When will us humans say enough is enough, nigger. From all indications the victim had no tie with the apes.
    We have spent the last 9 months hearing about that dead fat POS Breonna sow as if she was an innocent lamb.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    We have spent the last 9 months hearing about that dead fat POS Breonna sow as if she was an innocent lamb.
    This nigger pandering always gets my goat. Saintly dindus are blameless, like St. Floyd, and innocent, purely innocent humans are not given any mention of recognition. Our voting systems are being packed with illegal voters, and our own law enforcement are paralyzed, lest they individually lose their livelihood. We're taxed to death.

Niggers and their enablers are the cancer and evil that's rotting us from within.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Dimenesha guess it's sow mammy couldn't spell "Diamond"

Attachment 13652
    PERFECT example of "buck or sow!!"

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

Yes, yet no one even remembers the name of this hard-working worthwhile young human being. I believe I posted that story not long ago.

Edit: I did post it. Her picture is here along with the other knuckle-dragging murder monkey.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...U-nurse-caught
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Yeah, no one remembers the name of this hard-working, worthwhile young woman, mercilessly gunned down by savage murder monkeys, but all know George and Breonna.

I posted that story a while ago. Now it is enfuriating me all over again. So they're caught. Big deal. Now off they go to NU, to have all their necessities, wants and needs paid for by you, and this girl's family.

We can only hope this NU is full of huge nigger vegetarians with an insatiable appetite for tossed salad.

Her pic is here:
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?34243-Nigger-who-shot-ICU-nurse-caught
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of like that tranny hoe Teena Brandon, ala "Boys Don't Cry", who got raped and murdered. Everybody knows her name but not the names of the 2 other women raped and murdered along with her.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post