Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Female Congressnigger has Covid - Blames white people

She is laying the blame on those evil white Trump supporters invading the Capitol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...publicans.html
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So that's a "superspreader event," but let's all forget the BLM riots last year where hardly any of them wore masks (not even to hide their faces because they knew they'd never be prosecuted). Let's all forget that niggers are naturally a filthy species and don't care if they eat with their paws coated with their own dung.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

COVID: A Boon to the Coon

'Following the events of Wednesday, including sheltering with several colleagues who refused to wear masks, I decided to take a Covid test. I have tested positive,' she wrote on Twatter.

Coleman, 75, said she was resting at home with mild systems.

'I am home resting at this time. While I am experiencing mild, cold-like symptoms, I remain in good spirits
    Even with a piss-easy life on the congressional gravy train, if a nigger can call in sick, it will.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are so quick to blame conservatives and call them Anti-Maskers, yet there was another nigger sow member of congress who came down with Covid. Pramila Jayapal? What kind of jacked up nigger name is that? Regardless she supposedly caught it at the event. How do we know she caught Covid there? How do we know she did not have it the day before? How do we know she did not carry it in and spread it to others? And to beat it all, she can be seen that day in the building sitting alongside other liberals without their masks on.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Even with a piss-easy life on the congressional gravy train, if a nigger can call in sick, it will.

Fucking lazy ass spooks!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigshitpigshit View Post
    even with a piss-easy life on the congressional gravy train, if a nigger can call in sick, it will.
    tnb!! Naturally!!

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    They are so quick to blame conservatives and call them Anti-Maskers, yet there was another nigger sow member of congress who came down with Covid. Pramila Jayapal? What kind of jacked up nigger name is that? Regardless she supposedly caught it at the event. How do we know she caught Covid there? How do we know she did not have it the day before? How do we know she did not carry it in and spread it to others? And to beat it all, she can be seen that day in the building sitting alongside other liberals without their masks on.

ACtually jayapal is Indian but the CUNT might as well be a nigger!! I HATE that cunt. I remember what a BITCH she was to Bill Barr 6 months ago when the dhimmirats in congress questioned him.

12. Likes N/A liked this post