Close

Likes Likes:  16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I feel so bad for him. No one can have a lousy day and make a bad video in poor judgment like that unless they're an "endangered" species, in which case it's totally OK (see last summer; I seem to remember many murderous threats expressed online with impunity by niggers towards whites).
    This reminded me of something: Does anyone else remember that nigger that livestreamed his murders, and eventually got caught when he went to a McDonald's to get Chicken McNuggets (now with 19% more flavor)?

I think he mostly just killed other niggers.

edit: It was Steve Stephens!

Does anyone have the uncensored video of him shooting that old nigger in the head? That was a classic!

It's wrong for humans to talk about or do anything violent to niggers, but if a nigger does it to another nigger, it's okay, right?

edit2: Sorry for derailing the thread...
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    It's wrong for humans to talk about or do anything violent to niggers, but if a nigger does it to another nigger, it's okay, right?
    (assumes Bugs Bunny French accent) But of course!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    We've had some problems with videos that were better suited for hoodsite and left there. Be careful not to post video depravity against humans as human victims have loved ones that are on the internet too. Why make them victims twice? We don't need to do that. Leave victimization to the niggers.

Posting a link is one thing if you will at least post a stern descriptive warning when it comes to graphic links. No-one wants to unknowingly open something they don't want themselves or their human kids to walk in and see popping up on the screen. Let the viewer beware, you know?

Most (if not all that I've tried) videos outside of YT can't be seen directly here on CO anyway and they don't post graphic videos that I've ever seen.

Certainly just talking about nigger mayhem is ok. That's what we do because mayhem is what they do.

We just don't want to be known as a snuff film site.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    We just don't want to be known as a snuff film site.
    True, but I remember originally watching the video, in all of its glory, on several television news stations. Like the kind you could receive with an antenna.

I think they did that to emphasize how badly they wanted the nigger wrangled.

But that was a different time, before #BLM. I think it happened in 2017.

Nowadays it's only a bad thing when police officers kill niggers, and black on black crime is almost entirely ignored.

edit: It was also literally livestreamed on Facebook, of all places, and Facebook hates Trump and his supporters.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Like I said - if it's on YT, your probably good as they don't allow graphic videos. For other links, just post a disclaimer so nobody blows chunks at the breakfast table.

If there is still a question, then send it to a trustee or higher first.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well THAT was dumb........ Inspiring, but dumb......