Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

In the last days, the Trump administration made sure a nigger got the needle, and another one tonight

A drug trafficker sentenced to die for his ties to seven murders in Virginia in 1992 was executed Thursday night in Indiana after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling on his coronavirus diagnosis cleared the way for his death, according to reports.

"I am OK. I am at peace," Corey Johnson, 52, said before he was put to death, according to The Associated Press.

Johnson was strapped to a gurney and injected with lethal doses of pentobarbital, according to Reuters.

Before his final comments, Johnson said he was "sorry for my crimes," that he was "not the same man that I was," and wanted the slaying victims to be remembered.

He also thanked his minister and lawyer, the AP reported, and said his final meal of pizza and a strawberry milk shake was "wonderful," but added he didn’t get the "jelly-filled doughnuts" he wanted.
    The other convict, Dustin Higgs, was scheduled to be executed Friday night following the court’s ruling, Reuters reported.

On Tuesday, U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan had ordered the executions of both Johnson and Higgs to be delayed until at least March 16 to allow both men time to recover from the coronavirus.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/corey-joh...navirus-ruling

I don't know the species of the victims, but a drug-involved killer nigger getting the needle can only benefit society. Now let me get this straight, after the nigger spent almost 30 years on death row, it almost got to "recover" from a disease with a 99% recovery rate, a disease it probably didn't have anyway? It gets to complain it didn't get donuts for its last meal? Did any of its human victims get a last meal?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DimDearArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif 
Views:	37 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	13666

And guess what species "Tanya" is. There were obviously qualified humans to fill the job, but the ex-HNIC made sure to nominate a niggeress that wasn't even born in this country. It's nice to know that the humans on the Supreme Court overruled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanya_S._Chutkan
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why in the fuck are these murderous monsters allowed to have their last meal request? They never gave one to their victims!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think making sure these niggers get the needle is probably one of the few pleasures Trump is getting these days.

I know it would improve my mood.

If I were in Trump's position, I would request UHD blu ray recordings of the executions... for personal use. And some lotion and some tissues.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas executes feral crimminigger Cory Johnson for his 1992 crimes against humans

U.S. executes Cory Johnson for 1992 Richmond murders

After failed eleventh-hour appeals, Cory Johnson was executed by injection late Thursday night for the murders of seven people in Richmond in 1992.

Johnson, 52, a member of the Newtowne crack cocaine gang, was put to death at the Federal Correctional Complex, Terre Haute, in Indiana. Scheduled for 6 p.m., the execution was delayed while he appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. The Associated Press reported he was pronounced dead at 11:34 p.m.
    But, he was a gud boi, dindu nuffin.

They painted a different portrait of Johnson than the government. “Corey simply lacked the capacity to operate as the ‘drug kingpin’ the government falsely portrayed him as for nearly 30 years.

“He could barely read or write, he struggled with basic tasks of daily living, and was — like many with intellectual disability — a follower, desperate for approval, support, and guidance,” they said.
    https://richmond.com/news/local/crim...f9267b551.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Justice denied is future injustice!

“He could barely read or write, he struggled with basic tasks of daily living, and was — like many with intellectual disability — a follower, desperate for approval, support, and guidance,” they said.
    So what the defense was saying, in effect, was that this was a typical nigger doing what typical niggers do.

You don't need an MBA to be a nigger drug kingpin. You just need to be violent, be unscrupulous and be willing to murder anyone up to and including your own mother if the bitch becomes a threat to your bottom line. In short, you need to be a nigger.

This nigger didn't want approval, support or guidance. This nigger wanted power, money and the ultimate control over human beings - that of life and death - something that should rest only in the hands of the Creator or his duly assigned representatives of his justice as he spelled out. "An eye for an eye..."

Johnson’s lawyers, Donald P. Salzman and Ronald J. Tabak, said in a statement, “We wish also to say that the fact Corey Johnson should never have been executed cannot diminish the pain and loss experienced by the families of the victims in this case. We wish them peace and healing.”
    “I finally realized at that time that I no longer believed in the death penalty. It’s not a deterrent. People are still killing each other,” said Woody, who later was elected the Richmond sheriff. “There’s a lot of suffering on both sides, the families of the victims as well as his family.”
    These three men simply don't get it. The victimization doesn't stop after the victim is dead. The family can never truly begin to heal while the criminal still breathes. I can't believe that the now sheriff has taken the turn to the liberal side after all of the utter shit and depravity he has witnessed.

None of them have any business in any part of the legal system after the callous disregard for all the families of all victims of all crimes. I don't even know if the victims were niggers but for the purpose of this argument, it matters not to me. When it comes to crime and especially with these cases, if they will do it to their own species, they will do it to us. This applies to the defendants, the juries, the counsels, the judges, the media who cover them all and the fools carrying signs outside the prison gates protesting the merciful end to a merciless beast.

Anyone responsible for leniency or non swift punishment toward these crimes are almost as guilty as the perpetrators of the same crime and in many ways more so since justice delayed is justice denied. Justice denied is future injustice!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I think making sure these niggers get the needle is probably one of the few pleasures Trump is getting these days.

I know it would improve my mood.

If I were in Trump's position, I would request UHD blu ray recordings of the executions... for personal use. And some lotion and some tissues.
    I don’t know about the lotion and the tissues,L!
    But definitely my confederate hat and a shot of Jack Daniels.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Why in the fuck are these murderous monsters allowed to have their last meal request? They never gave one to their victims!
    Feed them a plate of catshit and give them some grape drank to wash it down!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1992 until one year shy of 2022... 30 years of burden to the taxpayers.

I think a lot of people will think the Kleenex and lotion is a good option!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson’s lawyers, Donald P. Salzman and Ronald J. Tabak, said in a statement, “We wish also to say that the fact Corey Johnson should never have been executed cannot diminish the pain and loss experienced by the families of the victims in this case. We wish them peace and healing.”
    God, but these ambulance-chasing shysters make me sick. Yeah, okay, it's their job to defend scumbags and even niggers, but once the nog is made good they can stop pretending they give a shit about the nigger and knock off the mealy-mouthed BS spewing out here. I'm sure the nigger's family is in deep mourning over his way-overdue demise.
    “I finally realized at that time that I no longer believed in the death penalty. It’s not a deterrent. People are still killing each other,” said Woody,
    No, it's not a deterrent, but for sure THIS nigger won't kill anyone else.

Nearly thirty years the criminigger sucked up tax money. All in, what would that cost? Nearly a million? Good use of public funds.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sickening, absolutely sickening. Those scumbag lawyers should be shot right where they stand. Drug dealers, all deserve execution. None of this wait almost three decades to do so crap either. Drug dealers are the second lowest thing a person can be, just a hair above a pimp. Drug dealers destroy minds, bodies, and souls in pursuit of power and the "Almighty dollar". They care nothing for the lives they destroy, not only those of customers, but families and the community at large. Of course if the problems stayed in the ghettos I wouldn't mind, but in pursuit of their next fix, niggers and their ilk will destroy human neighborhoods, human lives. A nigger already has no regard for human life. If killing a bus load of humans got it a nickel closer to its next fix, you can be damn well sure it would kill. The dealers show no compassion to their victims, humans should show them none in return.

One less drug dealer and kingpin in the world. It's really a small victory for humans everywhere.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.