Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation You can't trust the Republicans...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/polit...ors/index.html

The decision to require members of Congress to walk through metal detectors in the wake of last week's deadly siege has further inflamed tensions on Capitol Hill, at times prompting shouting matches between Republicans and Capitol Police.

Members of both parties expressed frustration Tuesday night at the long lines ahead of the entrance to the House floor. Many Republicans view the measure as invasive, but several Democrats called them necessary as they increasingly view their colleagues across the aisle as security threats.

"It is a shame that Nancy Pelosi is trying to disarm Members of Congress in the very place that needed more protection on January 6," she said in a statement. "It is clear metal detectors would not have deterred the violent acts we saw; this political stunt does nothing to improve the safety of Members in the Capitol complex."

House Democrats, however, have told CNN they are worried about some of their Republican colleagues and that there have been multiple conversations about the need for every member of Congress and their guests to start going through metal detectors.

"There are concerns about the gun-toting members, but also we don't know who they're going to bring to the inauguration who can bypass the metal detectors," another House Democrat said. "Until there's an investigation and until we understand our colleagues' level of complicity in the attack, we don't know how involved they really were. Until we have answers, I don't think we should trust them."
    What surprises me is how the Democrats have also called in the military, and they are forcing the National Guardsmen to sleep on the floor like a bunch of homeless vets. "Defend us or we will treat you with even less dignity and respect. This is but a mere demonstration of the power we hold over your simple heads. You want pillows? Only Democrats get pillows. Now STFU and color."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Outstanding! The Twilight Zone is one of the best series ever made!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've decided all of a sudden that they need to vet all 35k soldiers because they are afraid of an insider attack now.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-ina...c9fefed1242ae8

You know you are a real leader of men and women when you spend your days wondering which one of your soldiers will be the one that ends your life.

Some of us figured out a partial solution to this problem: don't give your soldiers a good enough reason to frag your ass. But that doesn't always work with the severely mentally ill, or with niggers, so sometimes you just have to put them in cages.

A long time ago, when I was a kid, I felt bad for niggers and the mentally ill, and then I spent several decades working with them. Now I can't fucking stand either group.

I can only tolerate being attacked and/or being abused for so long before I snap.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Piglosi, if you are worried that you own country's troops would cause you harm, then YOU are the problem.

Vet 25 thousand troops?

You don't even vet your own party's candidates, families, business associates, or anything else because you know damn well none of them could pass a basic security clearance.

If Joepedo or Kumswalla tried to get a secret clearance right now, they would be denied as would most of their cabinet picks. The FBI knows this and that's why they don't even bother when it comes to Dimz.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    They've decided all of a sudden that they need to vet all 35k soldiers because they are afraid of an insider attack now.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-ina...c9fefed1242ae8
    Holy cow. That Twilight Zone episode = proof of your psychic powers.

I'd love to see Nancy go off the deep end!

9. Likes Goodman Grey, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Holy cow. That Twilight Zone episode = proof of your psychic powers.

I'd love to see Nancy go off the deep end!
    It's not exactly uncommon for people that perceive their own acquisition of power as being unjust to feel a sense of guilt, and a sense that other people can see it as well (even if they actually can't).

No! They heard! I was certain of it. They knew! Now it was they who were playing a game with me. I was suffering more than I could bear, from their smiles, and from that sound. Louder, louder, louder! Suddenly I could bear it no longer. I pointed at the boards and cried, “Yes! Yes, I killed him. Pull up the boards and you shall see! I killed him. But why does his heart not stop beating?! Why does it not stop!?”
    Poe understood the general concept. I mean, his story was about a murderer feeling guilty, but it can apply to other stuff.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gummed rubber bands, a y shaped stick and a pocket full of marbles would fuck them up big time trying to figure out how to defend against those tools. Good to raise a knot or put out an eye up to and exceeding 100 yards would mean strip searches for the capitol. Imagine the poor fucker deemed the job to check Pelosi?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Gummed rubber bands, a y shaped stick and a pocket full of marbles would fuck them up big time trying to figure out how to defend against those tools. Good to raise a knot or put out an eye up to and exceeding 100 yards would mean strip searches for the capitol. Imagine the poor fucker deemed the job to check Pelosi?
    Wanna bet Pelosi is the only person completely exempt from searches?

"I'm the victim here! They are all trying to kill ME! Also, if you don't mind, can you please ignore this bomb I'm carrying? I plan to frame the Republicans. The Democrats that die will be martyrs! *giggle*"

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Katie Hopkins in Washington, D.C.

Poe understood the general concept. I mean, his story was about a murderer feeling guilty, but it can apply to other stuff.
    Poe is "as modern as tomorrow", and even more relevant today than ever before. Classics are classics for good reason (including The Twilight Zone and Doctor Who).

Being a glacially slow reader (Starship Troopers is on my reading list, but I'll probably kick the bucket before getting to it.), I avoid contemporary fiction (especially everything written by fucking niggers), including most of the "news", as propaganda. Cartoons--at least for the time being--do a better job of depicting and predicting events.

In keeping with the thread's Twilight Zone theme, here's the delightful, briliiant, and, above all, BRAVE Katie Hopkins, Britain's own:

https://twitter.com/Edwin31509569/st...22073267068930

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    "I'm the victim here! They are all trying to kill ME! Also, if you don't mind, can you please ignore this bomb I'm carrying? I plan to frame the Republicans. The Democrats that die will be martyrs! *giggle*"
    Yes, Nancy, it's all about you. EVERYTHING is about you.

So it is with many of the mentally ill, especially narcissists.

Anyone else remember reading that, some time ago, D.C. had the highest per capita shrink attendance of any U.S. city, including Los Angeles and New Yawk? Considering 3/4 of D.C. has long been mainly nigger, this implies that most of non-simian D.C. "needs help" mentally. Government attracts the insane!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Yes, Nancy, it's all about you. EVERYTHING is about you.

So it is with many of the mentally ill, especially narcissists.

Anyone else remember reading that, some time ago, D.C. had the highest per capita shrink attendance of any U.S. city, including Los Angeles and New Yawk? Considering 3/4 of D.C. has long been mainly nigger, this implies that most of non-simian D.C. "needs help" mentally. Government attracts the insane!
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-perk-powerful

Mike Kim, the reserved pharmacist-turned-owner of the pharmacy, said he has gotten used to knowing the most sensitive details about some of the most famous people in Washington.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”
    Scary...