Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers kill thousands of other niggers in Niggerland

COVID, locusts, lassa fever (and other filthy nigger diseases)giant sandstorms, drought, etc., so why are there still so damned many??

Niger has endured several attacks by Islamic extremists, including the Nigeria-based Boko Haram, and fighters linked to the Islamic State group and al-Qaida.

Thousands of people have been killed and hundreds of thousands have been displaced, despite the presence of thousands of regional and international troops.
    https://www.india.com/news/world/at-...niger-4308608/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s great when niggers kill each other like the savage beasts they are. And liberals don’t say shit when niggs kill niggs.. Libs only cry when whites kill niggs.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    COVID, locusts, lassa fever (and other filthy nigger diseases)giant sandstorms, drought, etc., so why are there still so damned many??

https://www.india.com/news/world/at-...niger-4308608/
    Fuck yea! Leave them to their devices! Gogo gadget kill each other!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one saving grace of niggers is that they goodify each other more than anybody else goodifies them. I say we just throw guns and knives into nigger neighborhoods and let them have at it.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Fuck yea! Leave them to their devices! Gogo gadget kill each other!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "COVID, locusts, lassa fever (and other filthy nigger diseases)giant sandstorms, drought, etc., so why are there still so damned many??"
    The breed like roaches
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they were subjected to gamma rays, their ability to reproduce may decrease.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    "COVID, locusts, lassa fever (and other filthy nigger diseases)giant sandstorms, drought, etc., so why are there still so damned many??"
    The breed like roaches
    Just tonight I saw on PBS a show about the drought in Somalia. There's always natural calamities and wars in Africa. Then they're showing stupid bleeding hearts who are giving food, blankets, medicines. Next thing you know, these muslim niggers will be in the Midwest.

Really, if no one helped or enabled these sub-simians, they'd be extinct!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just tonight I saw on PBS a show about the drought in Somalia. There's always natural calamities and wars in Africa. Then they're showing stupid bleeding hearts who are giving food, blankets, medicines. Next thing you know, these muslim niggers will be in the Midwest.

Really, if no one helped or enabled these sub-simians, they'd be extinct!
    In your memory has there ever been a time when we weren't shown the poor starving niggers and told we should send money to make sure they had enough food to keep breeding? I can't recall ever NOT seeing this.

Yes, all humans have to do is stop feeding them. I've been saying that for years. Let nature take its course. Problem solved.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes N/A, Sambo liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Niger has endured several attacks by Islamic extremists, including the Nigeria-based Boko Haram, and fighters linked to the Islamic State group and al-Qaida.

Thousands of people have been killed and hundreds of thousands have been displaced, despite the presence of thousands of regional and international troops.
    Hajjis and niggers fighting? What's not to like?

Sell pay-per-view drone footage and use the profits to pare down the national debt!

Just--for God's sake--don't bring any more cockroach refugees to America (or any other Western nation).

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    In your memory has there ever been a time when we weren't shown the poor starving niggers and told we should send money to make sure they had enough food to keep breeding? I can't recall ever NOT seeing this.

Yes, all humans have to do is stop feeding them. I've been saying that for years. Let nature take its course. Problem solved.
    Yup. All those ads with Sally Struthers or some other mentally-ill bleeding-heart Hollywood has-been, saying, keep a nigger alive "for pennies a day". I would sooner donate instead to a spay/neuter pet foundation--and niggers don't qualify as pets!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

Sell pay-per-view drone footage and use the profits to pare down the national debt!

Just--for God's sake--don't bring any more cockroach refugees to America (or any other Western nation).

Yup. All those ads with Sally Struthers or some other mentally-ill bleeding-heart Hollywood has-been, saying, keep a nigger alive "for pennies a day". I would sooner donate instead to a spay/neuter pet foundation--and niggers don't qualify as pets!!!
    I would donate to a nigger spay/neuter foundation!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	13651

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few months ago my kids came home from school talking about the starving niggers in apefreeka. I played them the Sam Kinison bit from 1986 about world hunger and explained that this has been going on basically forever. I must have gotten my point across because they both got in trouble when they brought this up to their commie teachers.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

I would donate if it was on the condition that they spay or neuter all niggers.

24. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    A few months ago my kids came home from school talking about the starving niggers in apefreeka. I played them the Sam Kinison bit from 1986 about world hunger and explained that this has been going on basically forever. I must have gotten my point across because they both got in trouble when they brought this up to their commie teachers.
    [If I've told this story here before, apologies...]

Our parents loved to watch news "magazine" shows like 20/20 and 60 Minutes. They used to make us watch from time to time as well.

I think I was 10 or 11 (older bro' is 22 mos. older) when one night after dinner, we were all required to sit and watch a "special report" about starving niglets somewhere in Africa.

Of course, my brother and I loathed niggers and could not have cared less about dead niglets, but one thing he loved to do, is use that fact to get me in trouble!

I was sitting on the floor with little bro', Mom and Dad were on the couch, and older bro' was propped up against the opening to the kitchen behind us.

The trouble started right from the jump -- the "report" opened with a shot of a dying niglet surrounded by what I assume were buzzards. He started making bird noises and flapping his "wings", "Caw! Ca-caw!". I tried to hold back, but when I looked back and saw him flapping, I was rolling on the floor.

Of course, these hijinks infuriated the parental units. Dad jumped up and stuck his finger in bro's face. "One more inappropriate sound or comment, and you're grounded!"

Mom was still on the couch. She had her hands on her hips and told me, "You do realize you're laughing at dying children, right?"

I never liked to disappoint Mom, so I got it together and straightened up.

Things calmed down and we were all watching the show again. The reporter ended up is a mud hut "hospital" with dying niglets spread out on cots on the floor. Poor niglets...

I made the mistake of looking back to my brother, and he had his tongue hanging out and his hands wrapped around his neck. Oh shit, that sent me off again!

Now Dad grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me off the floor. "What's so funny about this?" I couldn't tell him the truth about my idiot brother, so I gave the standard tween answer of "Nothing..."

Dad and Mom looked back at bro' who was wearing this angelic concerned look on his face. As the report unfolded, there was a segment on the digging of mass graves -- presumably DNS for all the starved niglets. Again, I made the fatal, evening-ending mistake, of looking back at my brother.

He took his thumb, dragged it across his throat, and rolled his eyes back in his head.

Such a fucker!

Anyway, that was it. I was in hysterics for the third time that night. Three strikes, you're out! I was sent to my room and told that I would be given a good "talking to" later. I fell asleep and that never happened...

That was probably 35 years ago, but to this day, I cannot see images of starving or dead niglets without thinking about my brother's monkeyshines that night!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook
    I played them the Sam Kinison bit from 1986 about world hunger and explained that this has been going on basically forever. I must have gotten my point across because they both got in trouble when they brought this up to their commie teachers.
    Something they also learned: so-called liberal "educators" often don't respond well to facts and logic. When did schools replace reading, writing, and arithmetic with bleeding-heart proto-communist indoctrination?

27. Likes DR Spook liked this post