Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cambridge United football club wants BLM booers to undergo 're-education' or be banned

Cambridge United football club is demanding fans who booed players taking a knee for Black Lives Matter undergo re-education lessons or face a stadium ban.

Looks like they want their ratings/game attendance to go down just the US NBA niggerballers.
    After a handful of fans voiced their displeasure before a December 15 game against Colchester, the club reacted by launching an investigation.

“Each case has been looked at separately,” the club said in a statement. “Conclusions reached range from education and support without any ban through to bans to the end of the season with season tickets refunded.”

“Diversity and inclusion will continue to be at the heart of what we stand for as a football club and we will be making no further comment about the incident.”

According to the Daily Mail, “Other fans have been asked to undertake education around discrimination and equality” before they are allowed to return.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...g-allowed-back
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was bound to happen the day the football grounds opened their doors to [U]paying[U] spectators.

The first instance was Millwall v Derby, where the players were dumb enough to bow to peer pressure and took the knee before the match started.

For those not in the know, Millwall has always been the home of the football hooligan and a meeting place for the EDL / BNP.

The spectators on both sides booed the cucked players and many niggers were butthurt.

In a bizarre twist, the football clubs called in the police to identify and possibly charge the objectors. With what crime nobody actually knows, as no laws were broken.

As with the NFL, the FA and football clubs in England are going to be hit hard in the wallet when the fans start staying away in droves and refuse to buy team merchandise that has any mention of BLDM on.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d take the stadium ban.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d take the stadium ban.
    Me too! My wife and I no longer have any interest in football. Fuck 'em!
    They can react all they like. Our views will remain exactly the same.
    Niggers should be sent back to where they came from.
    Our forebears built our great western societies for their own people, not to be given away to niggers and wogs.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice.

So paying customers aren't getting what they paid for.

That's Capitalism 101 for you.

Oh, wait... I might be a little confused here. Maybe that is what could be described as COMMUNISM 101.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    God forbid the poor niggers get booed. I say fans bring some nice potato cannons to pelt their asses with too when they kneel. Stupid niggers crime output is more than all humans combined and we are supposed to bend over backwards because a cop does us all a favor and takes one out?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    God forbid the poor niggers get booed. I say fans bring some nice potato cannons to pelt their asses with too when they kneel. Stupid niggers crime output is more than all humans combined and we are supposed to bend over backwards because a cop does us all a favor and takes one out?
    The visiting fans from East European countries usually throw bananas at the niggers on the pitch.

This gets exactly the reaction that the visitings fans are expecting. Plenty of uppity nigger feetsball player butthurt and condemnation from the libtard pundits.

Everyone else just pisses themselves laughing.
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The visiting fans from East European countries usually throw bananas at the niggers on the pitch.

This gets exactly the reaction that the visitings fans are expecting. Plenty of uppity nigger feetsball player butthurt and condemnation from the libtard pundits.

What are they supposed to do?

Buy fried chicken and throw that at the niggers?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I can get on board with that

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait til the Nigger Felon League breaks the news to their overpaid monkeyballers huge pay cuts are coming!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This would get me watching American sports again if only we could do that!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.