Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spike Lee's sprogs Golden Globe ambassadors, because - queer niggers

Satchel, 26, and Jackson, 23, are the first siblings of color to hold the position (and know who dey pappy is). Jackson is the first Black male ambassador
    “We’re proud to carry our father’s legacy of storytelling to bring attention to communities close to our hearts,” said Satchel Lee, who was the creative director of DRØME, a queer and intersectional arts and culture magazine.
    Where will it all end?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-facepalm-26.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	13635

Spike Lee's children named Golden Globe ambassadors (mail.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “queer and intersectional arts and cultural magazine”

What in the fuck is this? Who in the history of all creation thought, yea this is what we need, queer bullshit intersectional bullshit magazine? How do we go from a sports illustrated, national geographic and absolutely still my personal favorite due to childhood memories, Highlights, to queer bullshit magazine? How is this a thing? How does this stay relevant? Surely very few people contribute to whatever sponsors this piece of trash has right? Who is buying this stuff?

Perhaps there are more far, far left wing whackos than I give them credit for. Do left wing pedos and tallywhacking weirdos buy this shit as a feel good time? I don’t understand how this survives one issue, let alone here’s a fucking award for it.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “queer and intersectional arts and cultural magazine”

What in the fuck is this? Who in the history of all creation thought, yea this is what we need, queer bullshit intersectional bullshit magazine? How do we go from a sports illustrated, national geographic and absolutely still my personal favorite due to childhood memories, Highlights, to queer bullshit magazine? How is this a thing? How does this stay relevant? Surely very few people contribute to whatever sponsors this piece of trash has right? Who is buying this stuff?

Perhaps there are more far, far left wing whackos than I give them credit for. Do left wing pedos and tallywhacking weirdos buy this shit as a feel good time? I don’t understand how this survives one issue, let alone here’s a fucking award for it.

Sports Illustrated? Be careful who you drool over these days. It's a man, baby:

Name:	sports illustrated trans model cover - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	13636

But never mind that, because the Elite Modeling Agency has found a new pet that ticks every single SJW, PC-idiot, rabid Libtard box.

Nigger, tranny, disabled, queer. The libs will wet their panties and tighty whities over this one. It's all they dreamed of and more.

Name:	trannyaaron-phillip-tease-1.jpg 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	13637
    Aaron Philip's life has been transformed by becoming the first black, trans, disabled model to sign for a major agency. Since joining the renowned Elite Model Management last September,
    I need to try harder to avoid all this insanity. It makes my head hurt.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	sports illustrated trans model cover - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	13636

But never mind that, because the Elite Modeling Agency has found a new pet that ticks every single SJW, PC-idiot, rabid Libtard box.

Nigger, tranny, disabled, queer. The libs will wet their panties and tighty whities over this one. It's all they dreamed of and more.

Name:	trannyaaron-phillip-tease-1.jpg 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	13637

I need to try harder to avoid all this insanity. It makes my head hurt.
    Trust me, I know where SIs mindset is now. When I was a kid in the 90s though, it was a decent mag. They all were, besides the enquirer talking about batboy or some shit like that. None of them are decent now though. It seems, the more degeneracy, the more it sells. I don’t understand how that is possible. I’ve never been a bible guy but am well versed in Revelations. It’s not seeming so far fetched anymore.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My friends and I grew up waiting for someone's older brother to get a copy of the swimsuit issue. Those were the days of actual beautiful models like Kathy Ireland, Rachel Hunter, Vendela Kirsebom, who had the sense to not burn coal. There were occasional niggers, and then one day some fucker publisher thought to put that hideous Tyra nigzilla on the cover. I was the kid at work when someone brought in that copy. It was years before I found CO and learned the term, but I still found it disgusting how white guys thought that nigzilla was anything desirable.

The news made a big deal about the first she-nig on the SI swimsuit issue cover. It showed the she-nig looking over its photos, ooking "Dat be so sexy!" No it wasn't, nowhere near.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    My friends and I grew up waiting for someone's older brother to get a copy of the swimsuit issue. Those were the days of actual beautiful models like Kathy Ireland, Rachel Hunter, Vendela Kirsebom, who had the sense to not burn coal. There were occasional niggers, and then one day some fucker publisher thought to put that hideous Tyra nigzilla on the cover. I was the kid at work when someone brought in that copy. It was years before I found CO and learned the term, but I still found it disgusting how white guys thought that nigzilla was anything desirable.

The news made a big deal about the first she-nig on the SI swimsuit issue cover. It showed the she-nig looking over its photos, ooking "Dat be so sexy!" No it wasn't, nowhere near.
    Tyra Banks... I always thought she looks like a tranny buck, in spite of the layers of makeup, false eyelashes and all the expensive wigs. That she and her submissive driller had to go to "Rent-a-Uterus" in order to procreate makes me think that even more.