Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dune coon stabs Walmart worker in head over $ milk

WATERBURY, Conn. - A filthy Connecticut sand-nigger was arrested for stabbing a Walmart clerk over the price of milk, police said.

The assault happened shortly after noon Sunday at a Walmart in Waterbury, according to various local media reports.

Forty-year-old Hichman Asfir, of Stamfordistan, stabbed the cashier in the head with a folding knife after she scanned a gallon of milk and told him the price, police said.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/man-alle...-price-of-milk

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes DeShawn liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they should lower the price of milk so things like this won't happen again.

I'm only suggesting that for purely selfish reasons. (Honestly, who wouldn't want to pay less money for food?)

But if I can't afford something, I will just go without.

Maybe this hajji thought it would be cheaper to live in sand nigger university than pay for a gallon of milk?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been in Florida for almost 35 years.I am ashamed to be from Connecticut. If I could get rid of this New England accent,I’d lie and say I was born in Florida.
    Connecticut is one of the most disgraceful liberal states in the north.They treat niggers like royalty.That sand Nager is probably going to get off and they’re going to give it enough food stamps to get the all the free milk it wants.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Been in Florida for almost 35 years.I am ashamed to be from Connecticut. If I could get rid of this New England accent,I’d lie and say I was born in Florida.
    Connecticut is one of the most disgraceful liberal states in the north.They treat niggers like royalty.That sand Nager is probably going to get off and they’re going to give it enough food stamps to get the all the free milk it wants.
    I was born in New Jersey but I haven't lived in that SHITHOLE for 50 years!! I worked hard to lose the "joisey" accent and now when I tell people that I was born in NJ they say "you don't sound like a Jersey person." I take that as a compliment!! The nj governor phil murphy is a DOUCHE CLOWN of the HIGHEST order!!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I was born in New Jersey but I haven't lived in that SHITHOLE for 50 years!! I worked hard to lose the "joisey" accent and now when I tell people that I was born in NJ they say "you don't sound like a Jersey person." I take that as a compliment!! The nj governor phil murphy is a DOUCHE CLOWN of the HIGHEST order!!
    “Newsflash!!” The tri-state area(NY,NJ,CT)politicians are all douchebags!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart owns their own dairies now and has the lowest milk prices anywhere. Of course a sand nigger is far too stupid to know that.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Newsflash!!” The tri-state area(NY,NJ,CT)politicians are all douchebags!
    Tru Dat, maing!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am also in Florida. Originally from TN. I had a TN accent which I am sure is still slightly there and I used to be ashamed of it. Florida doesn’t really have an accent. People are speak as plainly as anyone in my opinion. I love Florida. I have been here for 20+ years now. It’s a good place, for now. Come on in Yanks! Fuck it up like you have everywhere else

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I am also in Florida. Originally from TN. I had a TN accent which I am sure is still slightly there and I used to be ashamed of it. Florida doesn’t really have an accent. People are speak as plainly as anyone in my opinion. I love Florida. I have been here for 20+ years now. It’s a good place, for now. Come on in Yanks! Fuck it up like you have everywhere else
    Personally I’d rather sound like I came rom Tenn than New Yawk.I love Fl too.Don’t care much for liberal yanks.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, now! Carrying a knife and stabbing a cashier because you are annoyed at the price of milk has nothing to do with this fine man's religion. If you think it does, that's rayciss. This doesn't mean all muzzies are violent, savage beasts and... oh, wait. It DOES mean that.

I too carry a knife when I shop just in case the price of something is higher than I expected.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you honestly say that you don't think Snooki is a little bit sexy?

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Can you honestly say that you don't think Snooki is a little bit sexy?

Sorry, she DOESN'T do it for me!! "J Wow" maybe!!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    As a Tennessee native who has lived all over this great nation, I have to say that for me, the only accent that I find sexy on a woman is the mid to deep south. Not that they give a damn what anyone else thinks about their accent.

I've found the women of the area to be overall the most level headed, single faced, no surprises, trustworthy, friendly, common sensed, conservative and down to Earth ladies around.

What you see is generally exactly what you get - not into games as much and will tell you to your face what they think.

Most are as good with a pool cue as they are with a pistol.

Best of all, most all of them hate niggers.

Most Yankees a liberals will call them trailer trash when they don't know anything about them outside of the stereotypes they get from Hollywood while ignoring the Southern Belles.

I'm pretty happy with mine. Of course, She didn't come with wheels mounted under her floor.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-13-2021 at 01:37 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Forty-year-old Hichman Asfir, of Stamford, stabbed the cashier in the head with a folding knife after she scanned a gallon of milk and told him the price
    Straight out of ESL for jihadis.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    Maybe this hajji thought it would be cheaper to live in sand nigger university than pay for a gallon of milk?
    Ibid.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood
    Somewhere, a room full of stoners is giggling uncontrollably over that

Is this a New Jersey accent?

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    I too carry a knife when I shop just in case the price of something is higher than I expected.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Straight out of ESL for jihadis.

Ibid.

Somewhere, a room full of stoners is giggling uncontrollably over that

Is this a New Jersey accent?

Sounds like one!! Now you know why I went to a voice coach to change my accent!!

25. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! And Ron DeSantis is da' MAING!! Common sense Governor. I don't want Northern libtards coming to Florida and fucking it up with their voting patterns!! I may have bee born in the NE but I am a stone cold CONSERVATIVE and I HATE being around niggers, @$$lifter$ and libtards!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like one!! Now you know why I went to a voice coach to change my accent!!
    That JOISEY guy is a PU$$Y himself being afraid of a pussy!! Personally I have had both dogs and cats as pets and I have 2 dogs now and I swear I like pets better than MOST people!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    WATERBURY, Conn. - A filthy Connecticut sand-nigger was arrested for stabbing a Walmart clerk over the price of milk, police said.

The assault happened shortly after noon Sunday at a Walmart in Waterbury, according to various local media reports.

Forty-year-old Hichman Asfir, of Stamfordistan, stabbed the cashier in the head with a folding knife after she scanned a gallon of milk and told him the price, police said.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/man-alle...-price-of-milk

Send all the supposed US citizen muslims back and stop letting in new ones. Ban the koran/hadith. Shut down the mosques.

These fucking muslims are at war with women/white women/women's rights.

You know what must have pissed him off? Seeing a woman having rights, freedom and equality. It triggers them because in muslim countries you have like a million men to a woman ratio and terrible human/women's rights.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here, Connecticut is the pits of liberal idiocy and all around jaboonery
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.