Close

Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    WAT?!!!?

George Clooney, I could see. He's creepy, disgusting, and totally looks like a shit eater (not that I know exactly how a shit-eater looks, or anything). But Ted Danson seems like someone who actually cares about his hygiene. Of course, Hollywood is the epicenter of pedo- and copro-philia, so they may all have fucked "it" over the years.

Eeew.
    Yes, miscegenating was getting much publicity then, and I'm sure Danson was with that vilest of creatures. You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Yes, miscegenating was getting much publicity then, and I'm sure Danson was with that vilest of creatures. You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.
    I thought that Kirsty Alley was SMOKING hot on that show, when she was a lot thinner!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WAT?!!!?

George Clooney, I could see. He's creepy, disgusting, and totally looks like a shit eater (not that I know exactly how a shit-eater looks, or anything). But Ted Danson seems like someone who actually cares about his hygiene. Of course, Hollywood is the epicenter of pedo- and copro-philia, so they may all have fucked "it" over the years.

Eeew.
    Back then Ted Danson put on black face, told nigger jokes and said "nigger" on National Television!! Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS!! And the best part, whoopie told him to do it!! I'm surprised that with today's "Cancel Culture" he didn't get destroyed over it!! Maybe he may large contributions to creepy joe and willt brown's ho's campaigns and they forgave him? Anyway EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! !!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WAT?!!!?

Eeew.

George Clooney is offended. He would NEVER screw Whoopie Gold Turd. He doesn't lean that direction at all:

https://famewatcher.com/is-george-clooney-gay.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I thought that Kirsty Alley was SMOKING hot on that show, when she was a lot thinner!!
    I was in love in Kirsty Alley way back when, and I'm talking ancient history. She was in a show called Masquerade, early 80s. Didn't watch much Cheers.

Then Kirsty - get this - was cast in John Jake's"North and South" - and she was a NIGGERLOVER. Well, her character at least. Her name was Virgilia, and she was an ABOlistionist. She married a nigger played by George Sanford Brown. She was called "an abolitionist whore" by Southerners. Incidentally, in real life, that nigger was the husboon of an early coal burner, Tyne Daly. Fucking ugly monkey.

At that time, I was pro-Union. But now I know we should have never freed these animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Whoopi Goldberg". This hideous sow was named Caryn Johnson when her mammy shat her out. I know you're wondering where "Whoopi" came from, right?

So she named herself for all her disgusting farting that stunk everyone out and seems proud of it. Ugh. What a nasty sow. No idea what made her steal the name "Goldberg". She doesn't look Jewish at all.
    I’m sure the nigger just wanted gold in its name because niggers like shiny stuff. I have used some might shiny fishing lures over the years I thought I may catch a nigger with. I would definitely throw that shit back. Anyways, it should have been Whoopi Goldtoof if there just had to be shiny gold involved.

7. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And to think that Ted Danson FUCKED that over 30 years ago. What the fuck was he thinking?!
    I can’t stand Ted Danson either.Oil drillers are part of the problem.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A BIG part!! Think bill dumblasio, the mayor of new yawk shitty!! Cuck and ENEMY of the NYPD!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Eye Bleach Miscegenation

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow
    You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.
    Never watched a full episode of Cheers, and am barely familiar with the characters.

From what I did see, however, the Ted Danson character had about as jaundiced a take on contemporary society as I. The character was good, but I always felt Ted Danson was gross, although not as disgusting as George Clooney. I loathed Clooney on sight, and was always pleased that the creators of South Park (apparently) hated him too. Supposedly, Clooney begged and begged to appear on South Park, and they finally gave him a "role" as a barking dog. Too bad they didn't show the dog ingesting its own excrement! I hate Clooney as much as I hate niggers!

I've largely boycotted Hollywood for over a decade, only watching TV while actually on the stairmaster, and then Cartoon Network Adult Swim whenever possible, thereby severely limiting exposure to Hollywood's malignant, anti-American, Frankfurt School, perverted, Evil influence. Hollywood and the Central Banks use communism and the nigger to destroy America. My husband cued me in on that. Since then, much has made sense, although I've had to read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood
    Thank you! Thought I was the only one who remembered how drop-dead gorgeous she was (my husband has always hated her for some reason). I guess one reason she may have let herself go was that she knew what it was like to be absolutely stunning--the kind of looks plastic surgery can't buy, and it may not have made her happy.

I wish she'd lose that extra weight. It's a downright shame.

Back then Ted Danson put on black face, told nigger jokes and said "nigger" on National Television!! Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS!! And the best part, whoopie told him to do it!!
    She put him under her "spell" D:

Speaking of the GOOD OLD DAYS, let's hear it for 1:13 (you GO, Clint!):

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    George Clooney is offended. He would NEVER screw Whoopie Gold Turd. He doesn't lean that direction at all:

https://famewatcher.com/is-george-clooney-gay.html
    Matt Damon, from that link, is another disgusting p.o.c.

And, from that link again, it seems George Clooney does in fact lean in "that direction", namely, the direction of the Turd, its Road, Turd-packing, and other Fornicaliac activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Boris Becker has a thing for black ooze, and has consequently gone from Teutonic god to disgusting, bloated alcoholic

A BIG part!! Think bill dumblasio, the mayor of new yawk shitty!! Cuck and ENEMY of the NYPD!!
    That "License to Drill"/"Burn Coal" seems emblematic of a human's thinking they're above natural order. It so frequently accompanies every form of degeneracy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never watched a full episode of Cheers, and am barely familiar with the characters.

From what I did see, however, the Ted Danson character had about as jaundiced a take on contemporary society as I. The character was good, but I always felt Ted Danson was gross, although not as disgusting as George Clooney. I loathed Clooney on sight, and was always pleased that the creators of South Park (apparently) hated him too. Supposedly, Clooney begged and begged to appear on South Park, and they finally gave him a "role" as a barking dog. Too bad they didn't show the dog ingesting its own excrement! I hate Clooney as much as I hate niggers!

I've largely boycotted Hollywood for over a decade, only watching TV while actually on the stairmaster, and then Cartoon Network Adult Swim whenever possible, thereby severely limiting exposure to Hollywood's malignant, anti-American, Frankfurt School, perverted, Evil influence. Hollywood and the Central Banks use communism and the nigger to destroy America. My husband cued me in on that. Since then, much has made sense, although I've had to read between the lines.

Thank you! Thought I was the only one who remembered how drop-dead gorgeous she was (my husband has always hated her for some reason). I guess one reason she may have let herself go was that she knew what it was like to be absolutely stunning--the kind of looks plastic surgery can't buy, and it may not have made her happy.

I wish she'd lose that extra weight. It's a downright shame.

She put him under her "spell" D:

Speaking of the GOOD OLD DAYS, let's hear it for 1:13 (you GO, Clint!):

Matt Damon, from that link, is another disgusting p.o.c.

And, from that link again, it seems George Clooney does in fact lean in "that direction", namely, the direction of the Turd, its Road, Turd-packing, and other Fornicaliac activities.

Boris Becker has a thing for black ooze, and has consequently gone from Teutonic god to disgusting, bloated alcoholic

That "License to Drill"/"Burn Coal" seems emblematic of a human's thinking they're above natural order. It so frequently accompanies every form of degeneracy.
    A BETTER scene was from Gran Torino when he called 3 nigger "yoofs" "spooks!!" Nigger says "What did you say old maing?!" And Clint pulls a gun!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand that pompous asshole, Clooney. Never could. He's a rotten actor too and just plays himself in every movie. He's so unlikeable I have no idea why he seems to be such a big star.

I love Kirsty Alley. She says what she thinks and doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of her. And yes, she was always a natural beauty, but after all she is around 70 now.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard rumors years ago that Danson drilled oil with that, that thing, but I thought it was just for publicity. I didn't think he could actually stoop to it.

What really disgusted me in Star Trek was the implication that Picard drilled oil with Guinan. Picard, one of the galaxy's biggest ladies men, resorted to an alien nigger!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12