Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dindu Rep Hank Johnson was afraid the Capitol Protesters were going to lynch him

Rep. Hank Johnson: If Trump Supporter Wasn’t Shot ‘We Would Have Been Swinging From Those Railings’

All these nigger fantasies of being lynched are making me start to think that maybe niggers really do miss 'dems raycisssms anz lynchin's.'

Democratic Georgia Rep. Hank Johnson claimed in a Saturday appearance on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” that if the Capitol police officer had not fired the shot that killed a Trump supporter during the riots Wednesday, then he and his colleagues would have been lynched.

“This is nothing but a race war that was about to be unleashed,” Johnson told host Al Sharpton. “Had it not been for the gunshot of the one shot fired by that plainclothes officer in the Speaker’s lobby right behind the House gallery … if those people had been able to get through, they would have had us who were in the gallery up on the third floor trapped.”

Johnson, alluding to the shooting of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt as she tried to climb through a barricaded window near the gallery, went on to say that he and other members of Congress “who look like” him “would have been swinging from those railings.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/09/h...gs-us-capitol/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger is the same one that thought Guam would tip if we put more troops on it. A complete and total disgrace to the planet.

4. Likes N/A, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Rep. Hank Johnson: If Trump Supporter Wasn’t Shot ‘We Would Have Been Swinging From Those Railings’

All these nigger fantasies of being lynched are making me start to think that maybe niggers really do miss 'dems raycisssms anz lynchin's.'

Hey you OLD FUCK, Guam hasn't CAPSIZED!! This uncle remus nigger is STUPID even by nigger standards!!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How in the fuck did that old geezer coon get as far as he has with his stupidity? Damn!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now the niggers are angry because the Trump supporters DID NOT commit hate crimes against niggers?

What do they want?

Do they want to be victimized or left alone? It's so confusing.

Honestly, I'd suspect that something along the lines of a tarring and feathering would have been far more likely than a lynching...
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    How in the fuck did that old geezer coon get as far as he has with his stupidity? Damn!
    It's one of the best useful idiots the DNC ever had. It brings out the nigger and niggerloving vote, who don't care how stupid it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    So now the niggers are angry because the Trump supporters DID NOT commit hate crimes against niggers?

What do they want?

Honestly, I'd suspect that something along the lines of a tarring and feathering would have been far more likely than a lynching...
    Democrat leaders actually wish something had happened to the Congressional niggers, because that would be a great excuse to start seizing guns and Biden to lecture us on institutional racism.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    This nigger is the same one that thought Guam would tip if we put more troops on it. A complete and total disgrace to the planet.
    Let's send this nigger to Guam!! Maybe it will become a rockfish!!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are such stupid drama kweenz.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

What do they want?

Old jiggaboo would have DESERVED it!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I recall, this nigger was grilling then nominee Kavanaugh. Totally moronic questions. A nigger demanding answers from a human? Why did we allow this to happen?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

"Imagine, ... ... Mistuh Speakuh, ... ... a world wit'out balLOONS."

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown
    This nigger is actually pretty funny as a comedian.
    Apparently people who defend it claim it suffered ongoing brain damage for for over 15 years due to medication to treat its aggressive Hepatitis C.
    Apparently it is high as shit on painkillers and whatever else while doing it's "job" and getting paid by your tax dollars.
    Nigger can barely find it's next word.
    Funny in a Dumb and Dumber or Beavis and butthead type of way

"Mistuh speakuh"

Typical nigger just play race card at all times strategy,
    I think it might be slightly less stupid now that it got it's Hepatitis cured,
    but not much
    and that is not saying much when talking about these mental "midgets"

my favorite video is it apologizing for the "m-word" lol

so anyone who listens to this guy would be either stupid as hell or just doing it to laugh at him

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown
    Apparently people who defend it claim it suffered ongoing brain damage for for over 15 years due to medication to treat its aggressive Hepatitis C.

That's right. "Brain damage" from "medication". Uh-huh. Okay. Sure it's not because of raycizzm??? All I know is, we simply must have more of them as fighter pilots

you are basically born smart or stupid. Nobody knows how to raise IQ, but we sure know how to measure it. Men’s and women’s brains work differently. People of different races have different average IQs, and that’s probably genetic, too.

The blowhards at CNN and the New York Times are wrong.

Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware includes an illustration that’s worth the price of the book. I used it in a previous video, so I won’t go into the details, but you should hit the stop button and study it. I’ll note just one thing:

A white person is 30 times more likely than a black person to have an IQ of 125 or higher.

Since there are five times as many whites as blacks in the country, there are 150 times more really high-IQ whites than blacks in this country.

And 25 times as many blacks with IQs 75 or lower.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RayynN2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	13742

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road
    How in the fuck did that old geezer coon get as far as he has with his stupidity?
    How does ANY nigger get ANYwhere? the presidency? the Nobel Peace Prize? the fraudulent vice-presidency-"elect" (well, maybe Johnson didn't suck cock or take it up the ass)?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    How does ANY nigger get ANYwhere? the presidency? the Nobel Peace Prize? the fraudulent vice-presidency-"elect" (well, maybe Johnson didn't suck cock or take it up the ass)?
    Or maybe he did....

23. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

STUPID even by nigger standards!!

25. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood
    STUPID even by nigger standards!!
    Nigger achieves the impossible. Get that wog a Nobel!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger is practically insulting the people, because of its stupidity. Imagine having to hear that in chambers. There used to be no niggers in positions of power. With Hollywood propping them up, you'd think they're normal and just like us.

But we're not fooled.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is one thing to deface the property of the people but for the asshats that hid in a tunnel with armed guards and espouse how brave they were is sickening. I'd like to ask the nigger that moped up the piss these bastions of liberty left on the floor. What I have found it is very rare any elected representative will appear in public. Maybe there is danger lurking but I'd be willing to bet there isn't enough to warrant hiding in a crack like a roach. I've said before if you follow the money you'll find the criminals. We in Texas have a brand new house representative named Beth Van Dunne. She was the mayor of Irving Texas and from what I have heard she did a fair job. It would be interesting to see her bank accounts now and two years from now. If it exceeds the cost of living figures then they got to her and she's bought and paid for; and that my friends is the problem! We have the best government that money can buy.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This old Luggage Stomper is notorious for saying stupid things. Didn't he say Guam was going to capsize? As if he even knew what that word meant? Stupid ape...... Yes, i know that's kinda redundant.....