Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Terrorist

10. You voted for Trump in 2016.
    9. You voted for Trump in 2020.
    8. You think American citizens have a right to the freedom of speech/press.
    7. You think Americans should be proven guilty in a court of law before being crucified.
    6. You think private corporations should not allow themselves to be used as political weapons by the elites.
    5. You support the concept of law and order, and you support law enforcement agents.
    4. You think Americans have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.
    3. You think Americans have the right to keep and bear arms.
    2. You think Trump won the last election.

1. You followed Trump on Twitter, Facebook, or Parler.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well... I am 10 times a terrorist.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are terrorists yet the shitskin rioters and looters are peaceful demonstrators!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked every box just like 75 million other Americans.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think the American people are afraid of these "terrorists"; it's the elites that are terrified.

They are so paranoid right now, and they don't trust anyone.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/democ...b691806c4bf199

Capitol Police briefed Democrats on Monday night about three more potentially gruesome demonstrations planned in the coming days, with one plot to encircle the U.S. Capitol.

The first is a demonstration billed as the “largest armed protest ever to take place on American soil.”

Another is a protest in honor of Ashli Babbitt, the woman killed while trying to climb into the Speaker’s Lobby during Wednesday’s pro-Trump siege of the Capitol.

And another demonstration, which three members said was by far the most concerning plot, would involve insurrectionists forming a perimeter around the Capitol, the White House and the Supreme Court, and then blocking Democrats from entering the Capitol so that Republicans could take control of the government.

One topic of discussion was the need to put every member of Congress through a metal detector before the inauguration. A member on the call told HuffPost that there was an “eyes-wide-open realization” that Capitol Police needed to take precautions against “all these members who were in league with the insurrectionists who love to carry their guns.”

“You can’t just let them bypass security and walk right up to [Joe] Biden and [Kamala] Harris at inauguration,” this lawmaker told HuffPost.
    It would be a shame if Pelosi started ordering the executions of random members of Congress because she thought anyone and everyone could be in cahoots with President Trump.

One way to identify disloyal members of Congress might be to take a bit of information and release it to your comrades, but alter the information a little bit for each person, so when they leak something to the press, you can identify the traitor. It's kinda like putting a watermark on a picture or in a movie.

You can't trust anyone these days. Not even other Democrats.

Don't make just Republicans go through the metal detectors. Make EVERYONE in Congress go through the metal detectors!

You never know who the snake in the grass might be. I mean, if they were willing to betray the President of the United States of America and the American people, what makes you think they won't turn on you?

They want to steal your power... they are all filled with envy and greed. You can't trust anyone.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the constitution, I am not a terrorist. I am an American citizen.Fuck the libs and their insanity!

9. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    According to the constitution, I am not a terrorist. I am an American citizen.Fuck the libs and their insanity!
    Absolutely! I love my country and despise my government.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Absolutely! I love my country and despise my government.
    I agree. All politicians suck! Democrap politicians lie cheat and steal,while the Republicans stand and do nothing.